BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 5 Years of 'Talk That Talk'
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post Nov 8 2016, 05:32 PM
Post #1
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
In a few weeks it'll have been 5 years' since Rihanna released 'Talk That Talk'. What are your opinions on the album? Do you still listen to it now?

Discuss~
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post Nov 8 2016, 05:34 PM
Post #2
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
I said during the AFSC selection process that this was one of her worst albums, but looking back again on some of the tracks I'd say it was better than Unapologetic and not far off from GGGB tbh. I remember LOVING this at the time but growing tired of it pretty quickly, then getting back into some of it (then repeat).

Highlights for me are Birthday Cake, Red Lipstick and the title track heart.gif

+Quote this post
Nina West
post Nov 12 2016, 08:27 PM
Post #3
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846
Personally found this album rather rushed and didn't have the same spark the previous 3 had (GGGB, RR & Loud), but this is better than 'Unapologetic' which I found a slog to get through, apart from a few gems. This album does have some great songs such as 'We Found Love', 'Where Have You Been' & 'Talk That Talk', the latter of which should have been given a video and a better push, and could have worked better as the 2nd single instead of the dire 'You Da One', which I never liked and lacked that special something.

This post has been edited by SamJudd: Nov 12 2016, 08:28 PM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:27 PM