BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Lovely message from Will
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
truly talented
post 24th December 2015, 03:04 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 140

Tweeted and on Facebook & Instagram.

What a wonderful year. My new relationships with island records and Ie:music, my album going to number one, so many fantastic TV performances (my favourite being strictly!) Highlights were the surprising ones. The acoustic gig I did in Scotland for the BBC 'Quayside sessions' was such a fantastic evening. And Hammersmith Apollo for the last night of the tour was just wonderful. Working with some incredible video directors - especially Wiz on 2 collaborations. Producing work i think is creative and has a voice was hugely satisfying. Most of all getting to play music and have fun with you all! Happy Christmas to everyone, I look forward to more fun in 2016! With love Will xx

Happy and proud and rightfully so. wub.gif Being creative & fulfilled by his work is Will's driving force. He must love the freedom the new label and management have afforded him. Will definitely dances to his own tune.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
munchkin
post 24th December 2015, 03:08 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 127

Thanks TT - was just coming over to post that too.

It's been a great year for him personally and in his working life - and the two go hand-in-hand. He's much more settled in his own mind and looking forward with happiness, instead of perhaps dread.

wub.gif

This post has been edited by munchkin: 24th December 2015, 03:08 PM

+Quote this post
ros
post 24th December 2015, 11:14 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 14,601

Yes, lovely message. He seems content sharing his thoughts too which is great.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 04:00 AM