BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
51 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > »   
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> Coronation Street
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jαsє
post 12th October 2018, 08:19 PM
Post #461
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

QUOTE(Liаm @ Oct 12 2018, 08:39 PM) *

Surely the best Corrie moment of 2018? rotf.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 16th October 2018, 04:17 PM
Post #462
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coronation...cide-storyline/

Bit of a poor attitude to have, no? Doesn't everyone work hard at what they do? The storyline of Aidan's suicide always came across as quite awards-pandering to me anyway and this isn't doing much to change my mind.

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post 16th October 2018, 04:21 PM
Post #463
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161

The aftermath was really poor and it felt like Aiden was forgotten about after a few weeks tbh, if there was a single episode award then I'd understand where he was coming from.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 23rd October 2018, 01:51 PM
Post #464
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

What sort of storyline would you give for Adam Barlow?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 23rd October 2018, 05:03 PM
Post #465
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Something that involves him in a state of undress xx

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 24th October 2018, 01:36 PM
Post #466
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coronation...ccused-dogging/

manson.gif

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 29th October 2018, 08:11 PM
Post #467
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

QUOTE(liamk97 @ Oct 16 2018, 04:17 PM) *
http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coronation...cide-storyline/

Bit of a poor attitude to have, no? Doesn't everyone work hard at what they do? The storyline of Aidan's suicide always came across as quite awards-pandering to me anyway and this isn't doing much to change my mind.

This is an issue I do have with corrie,I often feel the cast always feel their storylines are robbed at award ceremonies and that everything they do us the best when it's not always the case.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 31st October 2018, 07:41 PM
Post #468
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Obv the storyline is sad but my god Sinead is just SO drab I can't be assed with this storyline drama.gif

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post 9th November 2018, 07:36 PM
Post #469
Group icon
is in hibernation

Never realised I fancied Tim 👀

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 10th November 2018, 12:49 AM
Post #470
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one with a severe weakness for a dadbod

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 27th November 2018, 07:09 PM
Post #471
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

I just spent the last few months getting caught up on this. Hulu has a years worth of Coronation Street to watch. The last time I watched I think was around 2010 when Tracy killed her Boyfriend or Husband and went to jail... so I was very happy to see her back tuning in!

I was a pretty light watcher back when.. but I do obviously recall Audrey, Tracy, Ken, Gail ect..
It's been a treat watching over the last few months.. sad I'm all caught up now but here has been a few of my favorite (and not) storylines

BEST:
Anything with Carla: I don't know if she was on when I watched before, but I love her so much <3. Such a boss.
Anything with Rana/Kate: I came in just as Rana realized she had feelings for Kate. I thought everything was expertly played out and somewhat realistic if it was to ever happen in real life. I don't much care for this Baby/No Baby storyline however.
Anything with Pat Phelan: Probably a touchy subject, again I came in a little later with that guy being locked up in that basement.. so I may not have seen how long this has all been going for.. or even the whole backstory but the ending(s) with his death(s) were amazing. Brilliant and captivating storyline for me!
Anything with Eva: Again she was another one that was new to me.. she seemed a little meek/quiet when I turned in (apparently she had something to do with the demise of Underworld which I never understood and people were pretty much abusive towards her) but the whole Baby storyline tied in with Aiden was just great to watch. I need her to come back soon so I can appreciate her some more!
David Rape Storyline: Ehhh.... not a fan of David and the acting, but they actually pulled this one out of the bag.
Aiden's Death: Pretty much executed perfectly and I never saw it coming. I didn't even read he had left the show. He was a great character but everyone else afterwards made the storyline so brilliant. I wish I had more time to watch him when he was around however.

OKAY:
Anything with Fiz/Tyrone: Okay this should actually be in the WHY/TERRIBLE category, but I do really like both of them together (him more than her). I guess it's the nostalgia. Both the cheating storyline and the grandmother storylines have been awful.
Anything with Todd/Billy: Okay I don't understand their relationship at all, or Summer fits into anything (terrible actress) or why they haven't just killed Todd off. Billy has been great however, his storylines have been terrible but I appreciate the effort he has put in.
Anything with Steve/Tracy: I love both of them, they were in my first round of watching obviously. Lots of nostalgia - but... god... give them something to work with please!
Whatever is happening with Sally: This has gone on a bit long now, hasn't it?

WHY/TERRIBLE:
Anything with Sinead/Daniel/CHESNEH: Sinead is just awful, I honestly can't listen to her voice. The whole relationship with Chesney was pretty obvious. I don't actually mind Daniel at all.. but she does my head in. I do also recall/like Chesney from before, but they've really killed his character haven't they?
Anything with Bethany/Craig: I don't actually mind Bethany at all, I came in at the end of her big story with whoever was pimping her out.. but her and Craig together makes zero sense. I do like her with that cute guy that's just come back (son of Michelle? his name escapes me - tho I'd rather see him with his non-biological brother kink.gif Craig is just painful to watch however.
Anything with Adam Barlow: Beautiful to look at and listen to, but can they do something with his character already?!
Anything with Gemma/Beth: UGH GET OFF MY SCREEN PLEASE.
Anything with Mary/Jude/Jude's Wife: When he first came on my screen I thought, oh - there's someone I could get behind. But yeah... no... they basically destroyed any chance there. Terrible acting on all fronts. The wife wasn't that bad I guess. She could stay.
Sean being homeless: Another classic Corrie actor, but this was just awful.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 17th December 2018, 08:53 PM
Post #472
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Jesus christ at Kate legit seducing Adam to get a baby because Rana wouldn't do the whole fertility thing rotf.gif

I love them as a couple but Kate is abominable at times. Why can't they just let them be happy, I know if all soap couples were happy it'd be boring but it's just ridiculous now!

+Quote this post
CarrotNinja
post 26th December 2018, 05:00 PM
Post #473
Group icon
New Entry
User: 80,900

I think Corrie is now better than EastEnders. EastEnders have brought back Alfie and Cat and now its gone boring again.

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post 31st December 2018, 08:36 PM
Post #474
Group icon
is in hibernation

Jesus Dev's acting tonight *_____*

since when did Eileen become so vile lol

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 3rd January 2019, 09:42 AM
Post #475
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53

So is Lewis dead? Seems like it. Don't think he nicked Audrey's money though but reckon Nick did instead. Maybe he got her password somehow.

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post 3rd January 2019, 02:08 PM
Post #476
Group icon
is in hibernation

QUOTE(Crazy Chris @ Jan 3 2019, 09:42 AM) *
So is Lewis dead? Seems like it. Don't think he nicked Audrey's money though but reckon Nick did instead. Maybe he got her password somehow.

It would make sense as Nick has to pay off Elsa.

+Quote this post
pippa
post 3rd January 2019, 04:24 PM
Post #477
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031

If Lewis is dead it will make more drama for it to be revealed that someone like Nick stole the money.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 3rd January 2019, 05:49 PM
Post #478
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Apparently they've filmed Lewis's funeral so he is dead.

+Quote this post
pippa
post 3rd January 2019, 07:54 PM
Post #479
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031

The haunted snooker hall stuff with Peter, Dev and Kirk highlighted how Dev and Kirk really have passed their sell by date.
The Sinead cancer storyline really was given to the wrong character as i find Sinead extremely annoying.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 4th January 2019, 10:09 AM
Post #480
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(pippa @ Jan 3 2019, 07:54 PM) *
The haunted snooker hall stuff with Peter, Dev and Kirk highlighted how Dev and Kirk really have passed their sell by date.

Yes it really was cringworthy.

+Quote this post

51 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » 
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 02:37 AM