BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Survivor
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post Aug 2 2022, 10:47 PM
Post #121
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
Just finished Episode 9, what a great season this has turned out to be.
Rooting for Marion, Steffi, Palesa, Toni and Dante (probably in that order). I dunno if it's looking so great for Dante tho laugh.gif

I wasn't too upset seeing Pinty leave, chaotic and amazing TV but it was her time.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 3 2022, 01:17 AM
Post #122
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Question. Do we move Australian Survivor into this thread?
I can’t believe it’s almost back again - it’s filming now.
The next two seasons are Heroes vs Villains (October 2022) and Fans versus Favourites (July 2023).

Basically that means returning players for BOTH Seasons laugh.gif they’re both being filmed in Samoa, I wonder if they’ll pull a BBUS and film back to back?

I’ve seen a list of a few of the Returnees for HvV and it’s hands down WAY better than All-Stars.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 5 2022, 10:10 PM
Post #123
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Wow. Those last two episodes were EPIC.
Never has Survivor been played like that before, amazing to watch something so new and refreshing.

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Aug 6 2022, 12:30 PM
Post #124
Group icon
baddest of them all
User: 6,764
This season has been insanely good. The US and Aus editors need to take note tbh!!

I'm just hoping for some fireworks post merge and not Toni, Tejan, Dino and Phil being picked off one by one.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 6 2022, 03:53 PM
Post #125
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Just rooting for Toni there oop kink.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 9 2022, 10:42 PM
Post #126
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Im not upset at all that Dante is out, but losing Toni hurts

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 10 2022, 10:32 PM
Post #127
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Not Steffi now too sad.gif
Everything I want to happen, the reverse seems to happen. I need Dino/Phil/Tejan broken up and I need Marion and Meryl back on the same page as well. Steffi was my #2 pick after Marion, so I guess I’ll slot Meryl into that role.

But I’m running out of people to root for, my favourites are all on the Jury

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 11 2022, 11:30 PM
Post #128
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
This boot order in Jury is just AWFUL. But this season is so good.

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Aug 12 2022, 06:42 AM
Post #129
Group icon
baddest of them all
My faves are all on the jury as well ugh 💔

I don't know how Meryl thought playing her tribal council pass like that was a good idea considering her position in the tribe

Found Marian really unlikable in the last episode

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Aug 28 2022, 01:20 PM
Post #130
Group icon
baddest of them all
A top tier season and a really deserving winner. I thought the final tribal council was fantastic and very inspiring and moving. Dino was definitely who I was rooting for to win after Phil and Felix left. I sort of developed a crush on Phil as the season went on blush.gif

The season peaked pre-merge for me and went downhill since that annoying combined tribal council where Palesa got basically twist screwed. One of the best and most entertaining pre-merges across all franchises.

But then all my faves got voted out one by one and sent to the jury laugh.gif I was rooting for the full package, what a shame they turned on each other so soon and got played so embarrassingly by the No BS alliance.

I also started to really dislike Marian in the end. The way she treated Meryl after the Steffi vote was immature and gross. And the whole Goat tirade and calling so many people from this season and past seasons goats felt very self righteous and ugly. Her constant crying, the blow up she had at tribal grated on me. She had a good read on the game but she was also left out the loop a couple of times, and didn't position herself well for final 2 at all. She was useless when it came to camp and challenges so I don't think she's the amazing player she made herself out to be in the end. And I ended up liking her a lot less than her previous season.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Sep 13 2022, 12:59 PM
Post #131
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
End of Survivor SA Season 9: Overall, what a successful season!
I really enjoyed the formatting of 4x a week, I really hope this is the format moving forward. Very bingeable.
I did feel that pre-merge went WAY TOO FAST however. They could have thrown in a few extra or longer episodes like post-merge.

And we all know how I felt about post-merge, I almost wanted the boot order completely reversed laugh.gif - Dante was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about Dino, I wish his alliance would have listened.

To me, Dino and Phil were very interchangeable at the end. Shane and Marion pretty much had the decision on who they wanted to give the $2MM cash prize to. I think the writing was on the wall, unless Shane or Marion won the F3 Immunity.

Yes, Marion did become a bit of a drag towards the end, but such a strong story and she’s overcome so much. I was rooting for her at the end!

Sensational season, Survivor SA has such a strong following now - I’m excited for more to come (and keep this format on delivery!!)

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Oct 4 2022, 01:42 PM
Post #132
Group icon
baddest of them all
Survivor 43 has been lame so far oops

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 4 2022, 03:19 PM
Post #133
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Agreed. It’s been a bit of a slow burn to start off with. I like the longer episodes at the beginning of the season to really get to know the players, but the gameplay has been lacklustre so far.

I hate three tribes as well, my favourites are also so exposed and I can’t say the first two boots were overly satisfying.

Loving: Ryan, Nneka
Liking: Geo, Karla, Jesse
Get Off My Screen: Gabler

I’m not sold on Sami and Cody just yet. There’s still a lot of fodder left as well, I haven’t formed strong interest in a lot of this cast.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 4 2022, 03:22 PM
Post #134
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Marian won Survivor SA Fan Favourite from last season. I wish we were watching another Survivor SA Season right about now tho.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 20 2022, 02:50 PM
Post #135
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I’m struggling with this season, why do I need to watch 3 episodes of bead collecting.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 27 2022, 01:01 AM
Post #136
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
That was the best episode this season by far, did Gabler just make some new Super Alliance?

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Oct 30 2022, 07:46 PM
Post #137
Group icon
baddest of them all
It's the merge already? This season is totally going over my head laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Riser
post Oct 31 2022, 03:04 AM
Post #138
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
I'm quite liking this season. So far the twists have improved on the mistakes of 41 and 42, I definitely preferred the bead collecting beware advantage over the random comments people had to say before a challenge, and the same with this merge over the hourglass twist from last year. I would've liked to see a couple more tribals go by before they merged though, but maybe not since that was one of the best merges in a while!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Nov 3 2022, 12:59 AM
Post #139
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Gabler is Coach 2.0
I am however somewhat impressed, he formed a majority vote last tribal, and won the first Individual Immunity.

Alright so this Knowledge of Power and the mini chaos it caused swapping everything around was cute (it reminded me of Nakomis figuring out the 6-Finger Plan on Big Brother) but something I never need to see again, retire this power immediately.

I wasn’t upset with any of the names on the chopping block tonight, however, that immunity challenge heavily bloated the episode. I also agree, there should have been a few more votes before merge.

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Nov 4 2022, 03:39 PM
Post #140
Group icon
baddest of them all
Awful season. Jeff Probst is ruining US Survivor. It doesn't feel authentic any more. I don't wanna watch an hour of forced sob stories. Planting an advantage in a water well to stage "chaos"? Really?

How is being teamed up with someone else an individual immunity challenge? It's a shit show this season imo. Bring back the drama, entertaining casts and natural game play x

+Quote this post

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:06 PM