BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Notice
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post Jan 10 2018, 10:16 PM
Post #1
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Hi guys,

The management of Buzzjack have decided that, to make way for a newer and busier forum, the Take That forum is going to have to close. The main reason is that it's simply not as active as we'd like it to be, having kept a close eye on the forum recently. This leaves us with a couple of options, that we normally wouldn't have when closing an artist forum. Our choices:

1. We could merge this forum with the Robbie Williams forum. Ultimately, band members gone solo don't tend to get a separate AF so it's been a novelty that Take That and Robbie have been separate for so long. Whilst I'm aware there was resistance to this before, it would allow you all to continue discussing Take That in much the same way, with all threads tidied away within the newly renamed "Take That & Robbie Williams" forum.

2. We move threads to the Pop forum much like any other forum when it's closed. You'd be allowed a general Take That discussion topic I'm sure but the way you discuss Take That would be much more limited unfortunately. However, with the low level of posts in here, this would probably be fine.

We're keen to hear what your suggestions are at this point guys, so please post in here what you think and which option you'd ultimately prefer.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post Jan 11 2018, 02:49 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845
I understand it is quiet now but when take that are on the scene the forum was regularly top 10. If the decision is made I'm sure it won't be reversed, id personnelly prefer it merged with the Robbie forum as they will be working together as a band in the not to distant future.

+Quote this post
nirvanamusic
post Jan 11 2018, 01:14 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 16,950
I'd also like to see the forum merged if that should be the case for it's longevity.

+Quote this post
Kath
post Jan 11 2018, 10:03 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,980
I think a merge would be good. But you'd best ask the Robbies what they feel first!!! LOL!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jan 11 2018, 10:05 PM
Post #5
Group icon
laugh.gif!

I've posted a topic in the Robbie forum too, but there are no responses yet. We'll see anyway, I'll give both topics until Saturday before we can hopefully start the process! Thanks so much for the replies so far guys, it's very helpful.

+Quote this post
bigwiglaf
post Jan 12 2018, 03:46 AM
Post #6
Group icon
pop goes the world...
User: 1,426
That way I can get on with giving Kath (formerly Norma Snockers) a hard time once in a while again.... wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jan 14 2018, 08:51 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,135
Would you believe it's not possible to divide topics into two section which makes it extremely messy pirate.gif

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post Jan 14 2018, 10:49 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,265
QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 14 2018, 08:51 AM) *
Would you believe it's not possible to divide topics into two section which makes it extremely messy pirate.gif

It's ok. smile.gif we'll be able to find our own way around Tess. It just needs time to settle.

Should the words underneath say something like "Eight letters, three words, one meaning" or will there be two sets of words?

Or no sets of words? tongue.gif wacko.gif laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jan 14 2018, 11:20 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Laura130262 @ Jan 14 2018, 10:49 AM) *
It's ok. smile.gif we'll be able to find our own way around Tess. It just needs time to settle.

Should the words underneath say something like "Eight letters, three words, one meaning" or will there be two sets of words?

Or no sets of words? tongue.gif wacko.gif laugh.gif

I am waiting to see if Pippa or Jay727 log on & see what they have to say , I have no idea what is happening , the GLOBAL mods made the overall decision to close the TT forum . Pippa & Jay727 & TT members may have other ideas ... I am referring all 'issues' to the Global mods .. I do not get paid for this job so not taking the grief & pain that goes with it laugh.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jan 14 2018, 01:44 PM
Post #10
Group icon
It's definitely not worth stressing over Sydney so don't worry! heehee.gif but thanks for the hard work so far, I think you'll get used to the mix of threads we have currently!!

+Quote this post
jay727
post Jan 26 2018, 06:36 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 12,273
A little late as I’ve been traveling out of the country, but happy to share with our Robbie friends!

Hey guys! Hopefully they’ll be some collabs at some point again in the future!

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jan 26 2018, 06:41 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(jay727 @ Jan 26 2018, 06:36 PM) *
A little late as I’ve been traveling out of the country, but happy to share with our Robbie friends!

Hey guys! Hopefully they’ll be some collabs at some point again in the future!

Jeez " Jay727, really nice to hear from you . It will take a while to get it sorted out. I was hoping that we could split the topics but it's not possible it would seem , if you have any suggestions please let us know

Sydney ..

+Quote this post
jay727
post Jan 26 2018, 07:26 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 12,273
QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 26 2018, 06:41 PM) *
Jeez " Jay727, really nice to hear from you . It will take a while to get it sorted out. I was hoping that we could split the topics but it's not possible it would seem , if you have any suggestions please let us know
Sydney ..

I think I may have picked the worst time to have been away! laugh.gif Thanks for the work you’ve been doing on this in the meantime.

I’m happy to make the best of our merged forums, and it’ll be nice that we can engage with your topics, as well as TT/Gary/Mark ones too in one place.

I agree about the topics display though. It has the potential to get quite messy. I have sent Pippa, Feel the Feber and Milly messages to get their take on how we can figure out a work-around.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:22 PM