BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Slayberry's Top 150 America's Next Top Model Contestants, You wanna be on top?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cowboy Cody
post 7th May 2015, 01:58 AM
Post #1
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

We have all heard this question for about 21 cycles. We've seen it all, the drama, the tears, some of the worst makeovers in the entire series, but what matters to the ANTM-obsessed is relevance after the cycle. So right now, I will be counting down the top 150 models of the entire series who I believe really managed to be on top.

Only one girl (or guy) has what it takes.

Should start in a few hours or tomorrow my time depending on how much time I have
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
post 7th May 2015, 07:55 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Molly / CariDee / Anya / Jenah / Chantal to win please.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 7th May 2015, 09:17 AM
Post #3
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Brittani or Ann should take the crown really. Those other bitches can leave now

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post 7th May 2015, 09:41 AM
Post #4
Group icon
JanWasRobbed
User: 8,335

You have a top 150? I think I barely have a top 20.

EEWWWWWWWWW PAVEL AT THE THOUGHT OF BRITTANI EVEN TOP 100.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 7th May 2015, 09:45 AM
Post #5
Group icon

+Quote this post
p a v
post 7th May 2015, 09:46 AM
Post #6
Group icon

molly was as nappy as her wev

real beauty

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post 7th May 2015, 10:21 AM
Post #7
Group icon
JanWasRobbed

Lol it looks like Britney's weave in your av.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 7th May 2015, 10:25 AM
Post #8
Group icon

brit is owning it tho

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 7th May 2015, 02:59 PM
Post #9
Group icon

QUOTE(Conderella @ May 7 2015, 02:17 AM) *
Brittani or Ann should take the crown really. Those other bitches can leave now
ANN heart.gif heart.gif (that may or may not be a spoiler)
QUOTE(♡ Heezus Froot ♡ @ May 7 2015, 02:41 AM) *
You have a top 150? I think I barely have a top 20.
EEWWWWWWWWW PAVEL AT THE THOUGHT OF BRITTANI EVEN TOP 100.
This is what you get when you've watched so many cycles.

Also we can all admit that cycle 16 (though had the best photo shoots) was pretty much a hot mess.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 7th May 2015, 08:11 PM
Post #10
Group icon

#150: Monique Calhoun
Cycle 7, 11th place

*prepares to get slaughtered*

No, but really, I did say that relevance was gonna be a major part of this countdown, and she was hella relevant. I mean, the antics she did in the house were HILARIOUS. The only reason why I was debating on whether or not she should be on the list or not was because she was... kind of a bitch. And that's just an understatement.

Her personality: Okay, this bitch is far from bonkers. Like, the first thing she did when she entered the house was pour water on a bed to make it look like she was "marking her territory". Okay, first of all, that is just plain wrong, and second, no one is gonna think you had an accident unless you're like three. Not like it really hindered Eugena in this competition anyway. Second episode comes along, and she gets DQ'd from a challenge. Does that put her in danger of the bottom 2? Probably should. And what does she do? Stays on the phone for over three hours. At least it gave us this thing:

Even funnier was when Anchal basically told her off, but this is not the place to talk about it.

Oh and may I remind you that she rubbed her panties on Melrose's bed? Dear God.

Basically, she's a plain bitch. But she was hilarious.

Her modeling skills: Can't really talk about this in detail but I will say this - she only took two pictures, and neither of them were that good anyway, so glad to see that she was eliminated.

~ Her best picture ~

Her makeover picture was pretty good though, but this was the only counted photoshoot that she did her best in.

Clue for #149: A guy.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 8th May 2015, 07:17 AM
Post #11
Group icon

#149: Mike Scocozza
Cycle 20, 13th place

And if Monique's inclusion wasn't enough to lead into my public lynching, this probably will. I guess the one reason he's here is that he's one of the models who both had a short run and stuck to my mind, and despite that, he's one of those guys that either want to make me gouge my eyes in frustration or just stare at him blankly. I will give him props for being the oldest model that cycle and having a "started from the bottom" story that was kind of unique (although Marvin pulled it off a lot better, but credit where credit is due). That frustrates me, but hey, relevance is relevance.

His personality: Basically started from the bottom and he kinda stuck to it because he wasn't doing so well in challenges and yeah. He stated in his audition that he worked at an ice cream truck, then all of a sudden shows off this amazing Teen Wolf worthy body. Like Daniel Sharman would kill for a body like that, and he's already flawless. The reason why he ranks this low is for two reasons:
1.) That one time where he wanted to hook up with Bianca, which was kinda weird
2.) That other time when he drank his frustrations away because of said challenge failure, then passing out in the confessional.

So his drinking wasn't as apparent as... Adam or Lisa D'Amato, but it's still something.

His modeling skills: Okay, this dude absolutely cannot model. It's weird because he's given a lot of potential (and a body that Toby definitely would), but this boy just did not know what to do with it. It's like Sarah Rhoades level frustrating. Although, I will give him this: this is cycle 20, there's still social media, and the photo shoots are all wonky, so it's pretty uncommon for contestants' in-show and off-show portfolios to be this inconsistent throughout the cycle. It's like he'll give us complete horrors like the Trailer Trash shot then come around and give us something like this:

~ His best picture ~

Like, dude. Where was this during the weeks you were still on? It's high fashion enough. That said, the rest of his portfolio was a bit of a mess so...

Also, you kinda have to admit that his bone structure reminds me of a gorilla.

Clue for #148: Blonde to brunette makeover

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post 8th May 2015, 08:25 AM
Post #12
Group icon
JanWasRobbed

EWWW GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

+Quote this post
p a v
post 8th May 2015, 09:54 AM
Post #13
Group icon

He was sooooo stiff. So yeah I echo the comment above.

+Quote this post
post 8th May 2015, 10:06 AM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

He had a good body. That's about it.

+Quote this post
m
post 8th May 2015, 11:23 AM
Post #15
Group icon
I asked for my account to be banned
User: 7,132

Mike was beautiful!

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post 9th May 2015, 12:00 AM
Post #16
Group icon
JanWasRobbed

Not even. Jeremy was a lot hotter. Especially oiled.

+Quote this post
m
post 9th May 2015, 11:48 AM
Post #17
Group icon
I asked for my account to be banned
User: 7,132

QUOTE(♡ Heezus Froot ♡ @ May 9 2015, 01:00 AM) *
Not even. Jeremy was a lot hotter. Especially oiled.

Yeah, Jeremy was my babe at the time, but Mike was hella hot too.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 9th May 2015, 10:12 PM
Post #18
Group icon

Okay, Jeremy is BEAUTIFUL, but this is not the time. That may or may not be a spoiler.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 9th May 2015, 10:24 PM
Post #19
Group icon

#148: Clark Gilmer
Cycle 11, 9th place

As if I was gonna put Brooke this low! Her I adore. Clark... not so much.

With her placing, I believe that there is a thin line between being a loved villain and just being a plain out bitch and she fel right into the latter with those transphobic comments about Isis. Like, no.

Her personality: In retrospect, there are three things that I would approve of when I talk about Clark:
1.) "Bureaucracy? I don't even know what that means!" rotf.gif rotf.gif rotf.gif
2.) Her smoking hot bod
3.) The fact that she reiterated that she's a natural blonde.

Other than that, she's pretty vile. Like we get it, you're really conservative and all that but when you start slamming other contestants because of their identity, that's pretty messed up.

Her modeling skills: I think we can all admit that she has all the potential in the world but her photos on-show were almost as hit-and-miss as The Vamps' entire discography. Like I guess her best shots are her Fierce Eyes (which didn't really deserve FCO), and her Sports Illustrated shoot because that did look like a legitimate bikini shot. I think the judges comparing her to Lauren Brie is an insult to the latter. #oops I feel like I would put her in the same level as Mike, with the fact that she's sexy as hell but it doesn't translate into her shots, save for like two. But two isn't gonna cut it in this competition honey.

~ Her best picture ~

I picked this because it kinda transcends the whole smize sh*t Tyra keeps on blasting about.

Clue for #147: Early eliminee

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 10th May 2015, 06:42 AM
Post #20
Group icon

#147: Allison Kuehn
Cycle 10, 13th place

Time for me to check this girl. Okay, I guess the reason why she's relevant enough to get on this list is because of her stank personality (though not as much as Clark but still pretty bad), despite mediocre photos throughout. She's honestly pretty annoying and I kinda just started dying after she got eliminated. She's pretty much the opposite of Allison Harvard.

Her personality: Allison came onto the show with a pretty stank personality. We all know that she was anorexic (because she mentioned it on the show), but what's annoying about using that is when you get extremely defensive, which was what she did. At least it wasn't as crazy as the other fights Fatima was in ("I AM A BITCH- NO YOU CANNOT CALL ME BITCH), but it was still pretty horrible. She was also hella arrogant. See: she doesn't know the words "thank you". At least her hair really did look like she was on fire here.

Her modeling skills: Out of - count Em, two - pictures, none of them were really that good, so I don't know why she was acting so cocky in the first place, especially with targeting someone who was obviously the better model.

~ Her best picture ~

Also interesting, there are probably only three models I wasn't surprised to see go home early when I re watched the show, and she was definitely one of them.

Clue for #146: Made it overseas.

+Quote this post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 07:22 PM