BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Man Utd set to name Jose Mourinho as manager
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Dobbo
post 27th May 2016, 05:44 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

Sadly that ethos now is as old as LVG's 'philosophy', if success isn't instant the fans will call for the manger's head so they absolutely have to spend big & hope these transfers pay off unlike in 2014.

You're right it'll probably explode in year 3 but it'll be a fun ride up to that point.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 27th May 2016, 06:05 PM
Post #42
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(Dobbo @ May 27 2016, 06:44 PM) *
Sadly that ethos now is as old as LVG's 'philosophy', if success isn't instant the fans will call for the manger's head so they absolutely have to spend big & hope these transfers pay off unlike in 2014.

You're right it'll probably explode in year 3 but it'll be a fun ride up to that point.

See I'm not so sure they will, at least not this year. It might be slightly different next season, but I can see Mourinho having an easy ride this year 'not all my squad', 'players not used to my methods', 'we play in the Europa League'. I can see the excuses a mile off. Can't wait for him to call Man Utd underdogs next!

+Quote this post
bigwiglaf
post 28th May 2016, 12:24 PM
Post #43
Group icon
pop goes the world...
User: 1,426

QUOTE(Rooney @ May 27 2016, 02:05 PM) *
See I'm not so sure they will, at least not this year. It might be slightly different next season, but I can see Mourinho having an easy ride this year 'not all my squad', 'players not used to my methods', 'we play in the Europa League'. I can see the excuses a mile off. Can't wait for him to call Man Utd underdogs next!

Seems like he had an excuse a minute as his time waned at Chelsea....then again, that's just my observation from across the pond here....

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 12:42 PM