BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> KATHALDAZIA, 161: DJ Cinéma Quartier Latin - XTC
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post Oct 21 2014, 09:47 PM
Post #21
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
I'm intrigued. I always keep an open mind and I have been giving Trifoski and Desbuanda plenty of points recently. ohmy.gif But yeah, this sounds like it could be good.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Oct 21 2014, 10:29 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
OMG this is the best one and should win!!

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Oct 21 2014, 11:55 PM
Post #23
Group icon
baddest of them all
User: 6,764
QUOTE(#IMPACT!! @ Oct 22 2014, 12:29 AM) *
OMG this is the best one and should win!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS BITCH!!!!

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Oct 22 2014, 10:13 AM
Post #24
Group icon
baddest of them all
201 people hospitalized in ‘unique’ salmonella outbreak originating from Dotter's 'My Flower'

Food safety authorities are racing to trace the source of a food poisoning outbreak that has sickened 201 people and is potentially linked to cooked ham supplied to small independent butchers.

180 of the cases, caused by salmonella typhimurium, have been recorded in Kathaldazia's capital Disco Heaven, with clusters around the Valley of the Dolls. The remainder have been reported in dance bloc allie Danaelanda.

Patients include a two week-old baby and a 187 year-old pensioner and 32 of the sick have received hospital treatment. Other potential cases are being investigated.

Experts from Public Health Disco Heaven (PHDH) have been working with Public Health Kathaldazia (PHK), the Food Standards Agency and environmental health officers to find possible links between the cases.

The outbreak began two weeks ago, but since then incident reports have steadily increased. Cooked ham sold in a small number of independent butchers is common to some of the cases, but the suppliers have not been traced.

‘Very unusual’
“The strain of salmonella we are investigating is very unusual so it is highly unlikely that the cases in Kathaldazia and Danaelanda are a coincidence,” said Dr Angelina van der Helsdingen, consultant in communicable disease control for PHK, in a statement.

“Testing has been carried out on ham supplied to a number of butchers identified as part of the investigation.”
van der Helsdingen told FoodKathaldazia.co.za the situation was unique because the type of salmonella typhimurium involved was a sub-strain not previously seen in Kathaldazia and Danaelanda.

“That makes it easy to link cases and be sure they have all got the same infection,” she added.

However, she said other issues made the case complex. “You have got two countries involved, so that’s quite a complicated investigation.”

No longer in the food chain
Another problem, she stressed, was that the outbreak had been identified some time after the initial infection had occurred. That meant contaminated products were probably no longer in the food chain and all investigators had to go on were the experiences and behaviour of those affected.

“The difficulty is that the food has been eaten, finished and gone, so the investigation is looking for epidemiological, rather than microbiological links.”

In a statement, Dr Sluit Bopp, head of the gastrointestinal diseases department, said: “Investigating outbreaks of foodborne illness is a complex process as people have to try and remember what they ate some weeks prior to becoming unwell. In this instance many reported eating cooked meats.”

No trace of salmonella has been found, but other hygiene issues were identified that led to one supplier voluntarily withdrawing certain batches of ham.

Given the spread of the outbreak, Bopp said it could involve an evil curasor by the name of Dotter My Flower capable of nationwide foul meat distribution.

“Although it is an unpleasant illness, people who become ill with salmonella generally make a full recovery."

+Quote this post
danG
post Oct 22 2014, 10:29 AM
Post #25
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
OMG !!!

surely us 2 aren't the only countries infected by Dotter My Flower? unsure.gif Danaelandan scientists are now investigating in other countries magic.gif specifically ones that didn't give Aquafina any points.

I'm also intrigued by your next entry. Not a fan of rock music so not sure how a dancified version of it would sound like.

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Nov 1 2014, 09:10 PM
Post #26
Group icon
baddest of them all

+Quote this post
Math!
post Nov 1 2014, 10:09 PM
Post #27
Group icon
(✿◠‿◠)
Pronouns: new york
User: 19,852
oh I saw this on Spinnin', nice track!

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Nov 1 2014, 11:54 PM
Post #28
Group icon
baddest of them all
QUOTE(M¤th @ Nov 2 2014, 12:09 AM) *
oh I saw this on Spinnin', nice track!

100% flaw free~

+Quote this post
danG
post Nov 2 2014, 12:24 AM
Post #29
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post Nov 2 2014, 12:28 AM
Post #30
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561
Spinnin' Records are total knob jockeys - they tried to take down my Cumulonimbia70 video earlier in the week. I managed to PLACATE them however.

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Nov 2 2014, 12:28 AM
Post #31
Group icon
baddest of them all

+Quote this post
*Tim
post Nov 7 2014, 08:36 PM
Post #32
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660
I like your sang Kathryn

+Quote this post
Brer
post Nov 8 2014, 10:56 PM
Post #33
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
Pleased to see your sang in the final

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Dec 9 2014, 11:41 PM
Post #34
Group icon
baddest of them all
A plea for Rachel Row to be recognized in TBO / whatever ytd, it is my favourite entry ever gosh

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Apr 22 2015, 06:35 AM
Post #35
Group icon
baddest of them all
BREAKING NEWS

Kathaldazia's first DNQ in 84 years

After a 4 month hiatus from their successful ikonec era which included three successive top 20 hits, Kathaldazia returned to BJSC with a very inspired, upmarket, ferrero rocher entry, 'Goodbye'. Tipped as "more ikonec than Rachel Row" and being playlisted twice on plug.dj, the entry became the shock DNQ of BJSC74. Outraging not only Kathaldazia, but trend setting countries such as Espen and Syndare.

When asked about the heartbreaking DNQ, Kathaldazia first lady of Social and Health Affairs, Tara "Slay Mama" Ella Versace replied:
""

While, Susan at reception explained:
""

Rachel Row elected as new Kathaldazia leader, represents Kathaldazia YBO contest, lawsuit with Bre from Persephonia
The founder of Kathaldazia's "ha ikonec blackout era", Rachel Row, has now been elected as the nation's new leader in a closely contested general election, where Dena (a German flea market artist), garnered 32% of the nation's vote against Row's 64%. Other leaders who contested included, Quen Asia (a French pitbull) and Sir Hugo (a siamese cat).

Row also represents Kathaldazia in YBO with the nation's "most ikonec" entry, "Follow the Step (Justin Martin Remix)" which placed 15th a few contests back. Please support "Follow the Step" and embrace your inner essence by giving it all your points in YBO and texting the word "ikonec" to +27336.

Row has also filed a lawsuit against Bre of Persephonia for copyright infringement of "Follow the Step" in a heated feud on streaming website SoundCloud. Kathaldazia authorities are deeply disappointed in Perspehonia's violation of the nation's essence and aren't supportive of their latest BJSC win.

Former Kathaldazia entry, Michael Calfan, finds commercial success
Michael Calfan who finished 7th for Kathaldazia late last year with the phenomenal 'Prelude' is looking to attain his first hit in the UK with 'Treasured Soul' - a song which emulates the formula of 'Prelude'. Kathaldazia have been shocked by the sudden support of Calfan by some BJSC nations with his latest UK success, when some of these nations snubbed Calfan altogether when he represented Kathaldazia late last year. The success of 'Treasured Soul' has also resulted in 'Prelude' serving as its UK follow-up.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Apr 22 2015, 05:26 PM
Post #36
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
omg i WOULD'VE VOTED FOR THE gERMAN FLEA MARKET ARTIST!!!

OMG KERRRTHHH!!!

Y'all better not be into the Blackout ha ikonek but awful stage!!!

+Quote this post
April
post Apr 22 2015, 10:23 PM
Post #37
Group icon
changed the game with that digital drop
User: 11,905
"being playlisted twice on plug.dj"

rotf.gif rotf.gif

Lisa Scott-Lee teas

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Apr 23 2015, 12:26 AM
Post #38
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
QUOTE(April @ Apr 22 2015, 11:23 PM) *
"being playlisted twice on plug.dj"

rotf.gif rotf.gif

Lisa Scott-Lee teas

laugh.gif

+Quote this post
k👠th
post Apr 29 2015, 08:49 PM
Post #39
Group icon
baddest of them all
Cryptic promo

+Quote this post
danG
post Apr 29 2015, 08:51 PM
Post #40
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
well someone had to send the Thomas The Tank Engine theme to one of these contests *_*

excite.

(i do know what it actually is)

+Quote this post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:17 AM