BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Trump UK Visit, Friday 13th July~
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
jakee
post Apr 26 2018, 03:46 PM
Post #1
Group icon
i thought you wore the hairpiece for style
Pronouns: ·
User: 47
trump is coming to visit the UK on route to brussels on friday 13th july

i will be intrigued to see where this goes; there is such illwill towards him i can see mass protests and the possibility of the visit being canned last minute

also you really couldn’t make the date up!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
danG
post Apr 26 2018, 03:50 PM
Post #2
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
Friday the 13th!!!!

I hope he does come just so he can see just how much the UK public hates him!

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post Apr 26 2018, 03:51 PM
Post #3
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
At the end of the day, he is the US president, he was to make a visit at some point.

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post Apr 26 2018, 03:52 PM
Post #4
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
in fairness he was going to come eventually. I think Trump craves attention and secretly wants there to be protests so I actually hope it goes smoothly.

+Quote this post
PeaceMob
post Apr 26 2018, 04:11 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 21,342
Can't wait, Trump has shown that the USA is the UK's most important and loyal ally in the world, unlike weak Obama.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Apr 26 2018, 04:28 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272
I'm sure that, by July 13, most of England will be preoccupied with Gareth Southgate's men's appearance in the World Cup final two days later.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post Apr 26 2018, 05:17 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725
QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Apr 26 2018, 05:28 PM) *
I'm sure that, by July 13, most of England will be preoccupied with Gareth Southgate's men's appearance in the World Cup final two days later.

Maybe on FIFA 18 that would be the case laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Apr 26 2018, 07:12 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
Gives the FBI and CIA an opportunity to get things moving while he's out the country, so glass half full.

Plus an opportunity to show how much he's hated everywhere he goes.

PS Trump has shown nothing of the sort in terms of being an ally of the UK: the UK are way down the list in terms of places to visit, after North Korea, his staff have said Brexit is a great opportunity to steal our business and he's said nothing about anything that does us any favours at all, quite the reverse, he slags off the Mayor of London for being Muslim, says people are frightened to walk the streets in the UK due to terrorist Muslims and no-go areas, slags off NATO, and kisses the arse of the man his own party have agreed has been busy murdering on British streets - and then refused to let the sanctions agreed democratically on Russia go through.

Not a friend of the UK in any way. Obama was a gent and a towering intellectual giant with morals compared to the troll that is the spoilt bullying sexist racist misogynistic son of a KKK-supporting billionaire Hitler-loving thick-as-two-very-short-planks compulsive lying anti-American twat.

Every one of those accusations is supportable by his own words and statements.

+Quote this post
vidcapper
post Apr 27 2018, 05:43 AM
Post #9
Group icon
Paul Hyett
User: 364
QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Apr 26 2018, 08:12 PM) *
Not a friend of the UK in any way. Obama was a gent and a towering intellectual giant with morals compared to the troll that is the spoilt bullying sexist racist misogynistic son of a KKK-supporting billionaire Hitler-loving thick-as-two-very-short-planks compulsive lying anti-American twat.

Every one of those accusations is supportable by his own words and statements.

Surely 'sexist' and 'misogynistic' are pretty much the same thing, though... teresa.gif

I'm not saying you're wrong about him - it just makes it look as if you were trying to pad out your rant a bit. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by vidcapper: Apr 27 2018, 05:46 AM

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Apr 27 2018, 06:07 AM
Post #10
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
let's not forget xenophobe and islamophobe

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Apr 27 2018, 07:15 AM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(vidcapper @ Apr 27 2018, 06:43 AM) *
Surely 'sexist' and 'misogynistic' are pretty much the same thing, though... teresa.gif

I'm not saying you're wrong about him - it just makes it look as if you were trying to pad out your rant a bit. tongue.gif

No. Sexism means discriminating against someone because of their gender. Misogyny goes further, meaning a hatred and mistrust of women.

+Quote this post
PeaceMob
post Apr 27 2018, 08:12 AM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Trump bringing more peace in the world in the Korean peninsula judging by the released pictures today from Korea, and yet people in London want to ban him coming here. Ridiculous.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Apr 27 2018, 08:17 AM
Post #13
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
Trump is an unhinged maniac. It is not because of him.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Apr 27 2018, 08:25 AM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
QUOTE(PeaceMob @ Apr 27 2018, 09:12 AM) *
Trump bringing more peace in the world in the Korean peninsula judging by the released pictures today from Korea, and yet people in London want to ban him coming here. Ridiculous.

Nothing to do with Trump. It's to do with North Korea not having anywhere to test it's nukes and China leaning heavily on them. Without China North Korea cannot exist. Just as the ruling nutter murdered his own brother and executed his uncle it wouldnt be difficult for any non-democracy to arrange a similar ending and no-one would shed any tears.

+Quote this post
vidcapper
post Apr 27 2018, 08:34 AM
Post #15
Group icon
Paul Hyett
User: 364
QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Apr 27 2018, 08:15 AM) *
No. Sexism means discriminating against someone because of their gender. Misogyny goes further, meaning a hatred and mistrust of women.

But there is some *overlap* though.

+Quote this post
Silas
post Apr 27 2018, 09:24 AM
Post #16
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
QUOTE(PeaceMob @ Apr 27 2018, 09:12 AM) *

Yes I saw that headline in the Daily Hitler suggesting that he may have to go to Scotland instead. Ironically the only part of the UK that hates him more than London. If they want to avoid protests then Scotland isn’t the answer. Scotland has been protesting against this c**t long before it went mainstream

+Quote this post
PeaceMob
post Apr 27 2018, 10:07 AM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
QUOTE(Queef of Peace @ Apr 27 2018, 09:17 AM) *
Trump is an unhinged maniac. It is not because of him.

Donald Trump's rhetoric made a difference, the North Korean leader knew he wasn't dealing with a US President that was interested in appeasement. In addition the collapse of the nuclear test site in North Korea and China at risk from this meant China were not going to bailout Kim Jong-un this time. So North Korea had nowhere else to go but reach out to South Korea.

This hatred towards Trump is unhinged, he's helped contribute to ending the Korean War and people still hate him. I don't get it.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Apr 27 2018, 11:56 AM
Post #18
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
QUOTE(PeaceMob @ Apr 27 2018, 11:07 AM) *
Donald Trump's rhetoric made a difference, the North Korean leader knew he wasn't dealing with a US President that was interested in appeasement. In addition the collapse of the nuclear test site in North Korea and China at risk from this meant China were not going to bailout Kim Jong-un this time. So North Korea had nowhere else to go but reach out to South Korea.

This hatred towards Trump is unhinged, he's helped contribute to ending the Korean War and people still hate him. I don't get it.

Yes, he undoubtedly has had a role (probably a smaller one than what is being touted, it's in the Koreas best interests to compliment him as well) in the good news that's coming out of that part of the world through realpolitik working for him in that situation.

It doesn't mean that in all other respects his administration hasn't been a clusterf*** and he hasn't been an unpredictable short fuse that may have worked wonders on Kim backing down but just serves to rightly unnerve people in Europe.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Apr 27 2018, 12:03 PM
Post #19
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Plus I mean, I don't think I've seen a more appropriate use of 'Only Nixon could go to China' since the actual event.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Apr 27 2018, 01:20 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
You could equally say that South Korea and the USA have been forced to negotiate as a result of the series of nuclear tests by North Korea. That has certainly provided an incentive for the South.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:42 PM