BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> nuggets thirteen | results, full results on pg. 8 / spreadsheet on pg. 9
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jacob-
post Feb 27 2021, 11:23 PM
Post #181
Group icon
Jacob Alan~
User: 21,664
Love me some spreadsheet stats. Great hosting, thanks Bré! wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brett-Butler
post Feb 27 2021, 11:32 PM
Post #182
Group icon
Howdy, disco citizens
User: 10,455
Congratulations blacksquare for wining the contest, "Hard Drive" was a wonderful winner, probably my favourite winning song in a BJ contest for a long, long while. Thanks to Bré for hosting a wonderful contest, and thanks to everyone that gave King Hannah some love.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Feb 28 2021, 12:03 AM
Post #183
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
i completely forgot about this while watching a bunch of Pokemon related streams lmao

thanks to everyone who pointed Slow Motion! It's probably one of my favorite Nuggets entries next to Mt. Wolf tongue.gif really loved the punk/neo-punk songs this round, Jupiter coming out with that taste! heart.gif taking the guy from Sleeping With Sirens and putting him in a track like that was GOLD

congrats to blacksquare for winning!

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Feb 28 2021, 12:41 AM
Post #184
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
Ooo yay I came 8th very pleased with that. Glad to see plenty of you didnt expect me to send it laugh.gif

Congrats blacksquare!!

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Feb 28 2021, 01:09 AM
Post #185
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Ah, I was doing really well and then my votes came in and I got next to nothing after that laugh.gif Thanks for the points though, that's about what I expected just sending a solid symphonic track (that maybe I should have saved for Séyetana given all the S's but I got entries planned out over there and this was very suitable for Nuggets)

Excellent hosting Bré, that was very fun to read through. Lovely winner, definitely stood out among the pack, glad that won over the track in second which I wasn't such a big fan of, congrats blacksquare. And of course it's the Sleeping With Sirens guy on Jupiter's entry, that was a real standout.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post Feb 28 2021, 01:16 AM
Post #186
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895
Thanks to all my voters !

+Quote this post
Riser
post Feb 28 2021, 03:16 AM
Post #187
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
Congrats, blacksquare! 'Hard Drive' didn't make my votes but I can certainly appreciate its appeal. Really happy to see 'Kobra' in the top 5 and 'i luv that u hate me' in the top 10.

12th is a great result for my entry, thanks to all who voted for it! And thanks for hosting Bray, it was worth the wait but let's hope for less of a break between this and the next Nuggets biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Juan Carlos
post Feb 28 2021, 04:54 PM
Post #188
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,211
A little late, but I wasn't expecting "De Música Ligera" to do so well, let alone be one of the contenders. Thank you so much for the people who gave it a chance and/or voted for it.

Also, thank you Bré for hosting and congratulations blacksquare for winning. As a side note, I just want to point out that this isn't my first time in Nuggets because it's the second. I participated in the previous one with "You", but I guess the fact that the Nuggest archive isn't updated could have been the reason of this. kink.gif

+Quote this post
Brer
post Feb 28 2021, 05:33 PM
Post #189
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
Oh kink.gif critical resarch failure #2 then laugh.gif

(and nah it's not to do with the archive not being updated, I made a mental note of the list of new/returning participants in this contest but I must have either missed that you were in the previous contest or just forgotten/confused you with someone else, sadly my knowledge of Nuggets history is not as encyclopaedic as my knowledge of BJSC, does not help that the last Nuggets was nearly a year ago x)

+Quote this post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:08 AM