BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jesy has left the group.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post Dec 14 2020, 07:10 PM
Post #41
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Split the topic up as this is quite a big moment for the group.

---

I'm devastated. I just hope and pray that she is ok and getting the support and help she needs and wants.

It feels weird (although fine and natural ofc) to think about what their future will hold for each of them, so I'm going to refrain for a bit, but I wish nothing but success for all 4 of them. I'm kinda grateful that (sorry this is going to get real morbid!) Jesy is actually still with us, as we have seen with too many stars and celebrities in very similar situations as her, decide there was no other option. Forever grateful & proud that she has mustered up the strength to walk away from something she absolutely loves to do, to focus on herself and look after herself.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Dec 14 2020, 07:11 PM
Post #42
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Proud of Jesy, wishing her all the very best. Sad day.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Dec 14 2020, 07:13 PM
Post #43
Group icon

The purest video... cry.gif

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Dec 14 2020, 07:18 PM
Post #44
Group icon
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
User: 13,208
Not unexpected news, but very sad all the same. I suppose one thing we should take comfort from is that this seems to have happened amicably, which is rare for any pop group when a member leaves.

The other thing that's to be applauded here is that Jesy was obviously not happy or at peace with herself staying, and after seeing what's happened this year with poor Caroline Flack, I think we can all unanimously agree that finding peace with ourselves and our mental well-being has never been more important.

I just hope more than anything she finds the peace and happiness that she deserves, whatever form that may take. I do think Jade, Perrie and Leigh-Anne will soldier on just for this last tour (providing it still goes ahead) then call it a day. They did well getting to 9 years with a full lineup.

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post Dec 14 2020, 07:22 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845
Ya its nice thats its all amicable and no big fall out, and health comes before anything else, who knows she may re joing them for a special occasion at some point if they stay together which i hope they will.

+Quote this post
Chemistry
post Dec 14 2020, 07:23 PM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 106,588
It's a very sad situation, but it does seem like the best decision for Jesy and glad she has been able to make this one. It really seems like the girls are all still on very good terms which is the most important thing.

Also the fact they have been together for nine years, without any break ups is outstanding!

+Quote this post
AdamG
post Dec 14 2020, 07:29 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 19,094
'Breathe' closing the album has really took on a whole new meaning. sad.gif

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post Dec 14 2020, 07:30 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845
9 years is a great run for any girlband and hopefully there is alot more to come.

+Quote this post
Frenchie
post Dec 14 2020, 07:35 PM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 72,030
Really sad that she’s gone, but hope she gets the time out to start feeling better.

Although part of me is glad that the other three are still continuing, it’s not going to be the same without Jesy and I find it hard to imagine them making new music without her.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Dec 14 2020, 07:35 PM
Post #50
Group icon
QUOTE(AdamG @ Dec 14 2020, 07:29 PM) *
'Breathe' closing the album has really took on a whole new meaning. sad.gif
Yep!

Also 'My Love Won't Let You Down' really hits different rn!

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Dec 14 2020, 07:37 PM
Post #51
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
It’s the best thing for her but I really do feel for her that it’s had to come to this point where she’s had to leave something that was ultimately her dream and one where’s she played a massive role in making it such a huge success. There’s even so many comments now where people are just thriving on the trolling or are just being plain ignorant. There’s no way you can avoid that when you know it can affect you so much.

It’s tough to envisage them as a three piece (despite the recent promo) as they’ve always felt like a group where the success has come equally between the four. It feels like an imbalance if you remove any of them whereas say Fifth Harmony, even though they lost their biggest star, they still felt a natural group together.

+Quote this post
Chemistry
post Dec 14 2020, 07:41 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Totally not crying while playing Always Be Together atm sad.gif

This post has been edited by Chemistry: Dec 14 2020, 07:42 PM

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Dec 14 2020, 07:47 PM
Post #53
Group icon
QUOTE(Chemistry @ Dec 14 2020, 07:41 PM) *
Totally not crying while playing Always Be Together atm sad.gif
Literally JUST finished that myself! </3

I lined up: 'The Cure', 'Nothing Else Matters', 'Nobody Like You', 'My Love Won't Let You Down', 'Breathe', 'I Love You', 'Love Me or Leave Me', 'Secret Love Song (Part ii)', 'Towers', 'These Four Walls', 'Good Enough', 'Change Your Life' & 'Always Be Together'...

... they all hit harder than ever rn. cry.gif

+Quote this post
Chemistry
post Dec 14 2020, 07:54 PM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
QUOTE(Tafty @ Dec 14 2020, 08:47 PM) *
Literally JUST finished that myself! </3

I lined up: 'The Cure', 'Nothing Else Matters', 'Nobody Like You', 'My Love Won't Let You Down', 'Breathe', 'I Love You', 'Love Me or Leave Me', 'Secret Love Song (Part ii)', 'Towers', 'These Four Walls', 'Good Enough', 'Change Your Life' & 'Always Be Together'...

... they all hit harder than ever rn. cry.gif

Ah bless <3

I started with Always Be Together, Towers and Secret Love Songs, but then decided I was starting to feel a bit too sad, so changed it to the power anthems they've had.

+Quote this post
AdamG
post Dec 14 2020, 07:57 PM
Post #55
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 19,094
I've got the 'Little Mix Official Playlist' on, and I'm just sad sad.gif bless them all

+Quote this post
JustCarolHoney
post Dec 14 2020, 08:05 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 117,248
Hi my huns

So sad to see her leave. Does this mean the end of Little Mix? I hope not but sadly it looks like this is Little Mix last album or maybe they will do one more after this.

Thanks huns

Just Carol heart.gif

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post Dec 14 2020, 08:08 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,059
Sort of fitting her last single had very prominent vocals from her (the ‘do do do’ parts) and the last seconds of it are her giving an outro to the camera.

+Quote this post
Jade
post Dec 14 2020, 08:10 PM
Post #58
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810
Really struggling to process this 😭 I feel honoured to have seen them perform live as a four-piece twice. It’s so sad that the incessant pressures that come with the job mean that Jesy has to give up her girl-group dreams, but it’s the right call and I hope she feels better soon. Knowing that they’re all still great friends is a comfort in all of this.

+Quote this post
Dynasty.
post Dec 14 2020, 08:12 PM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 74,599
This is such devastating news. I cant believe it even if i was kind of expecting it sad.gif

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Dec 14 2020, 08:12 PM
Post #60
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804
Aw I liked Jesy a lot. Probably my second favourite member along with Perrie. It's going to feel bizarre to listen to them as a 3 piece going forward. I mean it has worked for some groups but yeah I'm not totally sure whether the other 3 will maybe finish up with the album and maybe release a couple more singles then call it a day, or not. Would be a nice surprise if they continued on longer than we think but I dunno. I've been surprised that they've lasted this long tbh..not in a critical way. Just a lot of girl groups haven't stuck together for this long without a member leaving or a replacement etc.

I completely understand her reasons for leaving though and it's far more crucial for Jesy to focus on herself. Her mental health definitely should be the highest priority even over her dream.

This post has been edited by Rob S Claus: Dec 14 2020, 08:13 PM

+Quote this post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:22 PM