BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother Canada 6, 7th March 2018
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post 15th March 2018, 05:17 PM
Post #21
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Please can we have a miracle and lose the irritatingly smug Hamza this week
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 15th March 2018, 10:24 PM
Post #22
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

Ryan just isn't that smart at all. I know the whole house wants these two up but like why nom two of your allies, its so stupid :')

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 16th March 2018, 07:45 PM
Post #23
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

Please can ryan go next week he is just such a bad player laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 19th March 2018, 02:46 PM
Post #24
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

I’m starting to get more into now, probably down to actually seeing more than 3 houseguests on the last episode. Ryan has been horrendous with his gameplay so far though but anything can happen in this game!

I’m scared of all the potential showmances though... I feel Koala and her partner will be the new Matt & Raven aka u s e l e s s

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 20th March 2018, 02:08 AM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

OUR BOY HAMZA WINS HOH <3
Ehhh.. not quite.. but if you're gonna shake stuff up, I'm here for that.
I'm happy with the Olivia/Jesse nominations. She's been useless up to this point and he's in a showmance.
Paras gurl, keep going <3

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 22nd March 2018, 03:23 AM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Hamza absolutely would have been our boy had he used the Veto on Olivia and put up Derek.
If he can get Jesse out this week I will still be impressed.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 23rd March 2018, 01:01 AM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Happy with that result, but I wish Jesse would have shook it up a little bit more on his speech.
It better be worth him going, Olivia seems like a bit of a bore. Jesse would have brought the drama.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 29th March 2018, 12:03 AM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

*crickets*
This week is actually pretty good. Erica ain't gonna win, but I'm loving these girls playing this game.
Will is gonna win, isn't he =\

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 29th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Post #29
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Omg I am so behind, I'm still at like Rozina's eviciton but I have seen vaguely what's been happening. I think I'm gonna power through this weekend in the background while I get work done or sth laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 30th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

TBH, I wasn't ready for Hamza to go.. but I'm all for Olivia building her Resume. She may be my favorite girl left. Eek.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 30th March 2018, 09:51 PM
Post #31
Group icon

Hamza was pretty solid on a game level but highly annoying in the DR so I'm not too bothered kink.gif a great move from Liv, and an unexpected one! The initial disappointment has subsided already and I'm really enjoying the fact that the HGs aren't afraid of big moves so far.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 2nd April 2018, 05:41 PM
Post #32
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Stanning Liv and Paras tbh, queens

Erica is good but I can't fully take to her, and she's going to do a Vanessa at the VERY best. I think she's putting a huge target on herself winning all these comps so quickly especially as Liv is looking like she isn't afraid to make big moves!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd April 2018, 02:17 AM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Erica, what are you doing gurl.
Who the hell is she coming after. She spoke about putting Marron, Ryan, Will, Ali, Paras and from what I've seen on the feeds Maddy up as well. She's so emotional and just all over the place.. That's what's threatening.. Not the fact that she's winning everything.

I've gone off Paras a bit, she isn't the queen I thought she was going to be.. But I'm loving Olivia.

Just need Marron/Ryan/That Invisible Couple to go.
I was expecting a Will, Paras and Ali Final 3 with Will winning and cutting Paras and winning (Ala Jon/Neha) but at this point I have no idea. Good to see Will's name come up this week.. But probably will be the last time.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 12th April 2018, 12:06 AM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Really didn't want to see Kaela as HOH.. as I want her and Derek out.. but this week hasn't been terrible. It will be terrible if she gets Ryan out.. as it's such a waste. As he said, she was warned.

I've really warmed up to Ryan. He's authentic and trying. He's not horrible at the game either. When he won HOH, he didn't do what was best for him personally, but did what was best for him in the game. Of course, we can't see how sloppy he is with regular engagement, but he seems genuine and knows what to say and when to say it. I think, fact of the matter is.. all the relateable people to him have gone and he has no credibility.

This house is shakey with alliances, so, who knows what's gonna happen.

Would love Canada to use the veto on him, but, I think they'd use it on Will or probably not use it at all.
Of course, best case scenario is for Canada to save Ryan.. Kaela hastly nominates Erica and she goes. That would be what's best for her for sure.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 27th April 2018, 01:11 AM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

*crickets*
Where did this season go so wrong?! That was THEE WORST Triple Eviction ever. As soon as Derek won I wanted to turn it off.
This season had potential, Rozina, Andrew, Jesse, Veronica and Merron all leaving Pre-Jury was amazing.. I guess when Erica went is when it all went down hill.

Derek and Kaela, despite winning back to back HOHs did nothing for their game.. it was actually Derek's veto and the house dynamic that saved them.
With that being said, I hope they don't make a clean sweep. I'd be okay seeing Kaela at the end.. but not Derek.
At this point.. I guess I'm rooting for a Paras/Will Final 2?
Perhaps even Paras/Kaela?

Ugh. Why did Ali/Liv/Johnny need to go back to back. Just awful.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 27th April 2018, 07:49 PM
Post #36
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

I just have failed to rack up enthusiasm this season and I really don’t know why, I just think most of the housemates are judt quite bland or watered down, even though there have been big fights. Or maybe it’s because there’s now too many sponsored segments, I don’t need a pointless Wendys or Hasbro thing every week and then every Veto being sponsored. I get without it, it wouldn’t be on air but...

Oh well, that was the most underwhelming triple eviction ever.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 27th April 2018, 09:56 PM
Post #37
Group icon

I'm enjoying this season but I'm definitely less enthused than normal. I've not really had anyone I've particularly rooted for at any point. The underdogs haven't been all that likeable (I just could not back Ryan), and people like Ali, Olivia and Paras all have/had potential that never felt truly realised. Let's pray that Paras can pull it out of the bag going forward as although Derek and Kaela have really pulled it out of the bag these past few weeks, I don't want them just comp-beasting their way to the end. Maddie doesn't do a lot for me and Will's flashes of anger... mellow.gif laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 28th April 2018, 02:56 PM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I think they've done an okay job of balancing out the Sponsors and the Game Play.. better than seasons past probably, but I think that's because we have seen more gameplay and less of the 'Showmance' type segments. Kaela and Derek didn't exist on this show until they started winning.

There's hope still, if Kevin can be regarded as a good Winner by winning exactly 1 competition prior to Day 48.. there's still hope for Maddy/Will/Paras to have a respectable win at the end. Maddy does nothing for me, but her dialog with Ali last week when Ali was trying to save herself made me chuckle.

In order on who I'd prefer to win:

01: Paras
02: Kaela
03: Maddy
04: Derek
05: Will

I called Will being the winner pretty much from Episode 1. I hope to god I'm wrong. To this point, he's done nothing to deserve the win.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 1st May 2018, 05:53 PM
Post #39
Group icon

So fed up of Will's diva strops about everything.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 4th May 2018, 07:45 PM
Post #40
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

Will is thick as shit but will get second proze and that money 😭😭

Really hoping Kaela can win, she’s by far the best.

I can’t believe they even had a sponsered segment in the jury VT 💀💀💀

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 08:56 AM