BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Streetmate, It's back! (Again) // Channel 4, Weekdays at 5:30pm
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
lewistgreen
post Aug 20 2017, 12:38 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
Reality dating game show 'Streetmate' is back once again. For those of you that don't know or don't recall, Wikipedia provides a fairly straightforward description of the show:

The host picks an eligible male or female from the streets, and then with their help, they approach equally eligible members of the opposite/same sex for a date. The couple will then go on a date and then report if it was a success or a failure.

It originally aired on Channel 4 between 1998-2001 with Davina McCall presenting and then revived again in 2007 by ITV2 with Holly Willoughby. There was also a Comic Relief special in 2003 and a Stand Up to Cancer special in 2016. Following this, Scarlett Moffatt is taking the helm with the show back on Channel 4 and will air at teatime, weekdays, from August 21st for 3 weeks initially.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 20 2017, 01:18 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
I can't think of many things I'd want to watch less than Scarlett Moffat doing a dating show... Is it only me who can't stand her? laugh.gif

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Aug 20 2017, 05:30 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
QUOTE(Liаm @ Aug 20 2017, 02:18 PM) *
I can't think of many things I'd want to watch less than Scarlett Moffat doing a dating show... Is it only me who can't stand her? laugh.gif

No, I can't f***ing stand her. So fake. I saw her in Manchester recently, I think filming this, and fans came up to her and she was so rude.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:44 PM