BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Spain v Russia, 1st July, Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow, 3pm, BBC
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Long Dong Silver
post 1st July 2018, 05:25 PM
Post #41
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

Mad May shoulda grown a spine and had the UK team boycott this world cup. It would have saved us from embarrassment too
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post 1st July 2018, 05:26 PM
Post #42
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421

France/Brazil/Belgium will be the winners I reckon - playing against either Croatia or Colombia who will meet in the semi finals. I'm not sure England quite have it just yet and Colombia are back in form. Even Sweden/Switzerland would be a challenge I think.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 1st July 2018, 05:30 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

The team that gets to the final from the right handed side of the route will either be a team that has never played in a World Cup final or a team that hasn't played in a final since 1966. This World Cup reminds me of the 2015/16 Premier League season, each day brings new surprises!

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 1st July 2018, 05:48 PM
Post #44
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(Iz @ Jul 1 2018, 06:10 PM) *
We need to keep the 'England's year' things in check until AT LEAST we've beaten Colombia. We're nowhere near the stage where we should be reasonably getting excited yet.

(and in all honesty I see our glass ceiling being the semis even if the next two matches go well, regardless of Spain no longer being there)

This is entirely the problem I have, don't get me wrong we have a GREAT chance now to get to the final (on paper) but it's the sheer arrogance that lots of people expect us to be there already. Colombia is no mean feat, we need to only concentrate on the next game. Luckily I think there are some calm heads in the set-up (both players and management) who won't be getting too excited just yet.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 1st July 2018, 06:41 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

QUOTE(Queef of Skreech @ Jul 1 2018, 06:20 PM) *
England is out nexr week.

Cool yo jets.

They suck. One of the worst teams in Europe and bottom half across the world. It is like thinking Tunisia would get to the final.

Colombia v Mexico final. Mark me words

Bottom half in the world? That would put England below the likes of Lebanon, India and Madagascar. Perhaps you'd like to rethink that one.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 1st July 2018, 06:45 PM
Post #46
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

QUOTE(Queef of Skreech @ Jul 1 2018, 06:25 PM) *
Mad May shoulda grown a spine and had the UK team boycott this world cup. It would have saved us from embarrassment too

They didn't boycott the World Cup.

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 01:25 AM