BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News
13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Sarah Harding, Forever in our hearts ❤️
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 5th September 2021, 02:50 PM
Post #41
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

An absolute girl group legend. Such devastating news and it's actually got to me more than I realised it ever would.

May she rest in power and peace. Gutted to lose such an icon.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
post 5th September 2021, 03:00 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Ive cried today at the news, I'm so sad.

Lovely and heartwarming to see Apple Music honouring Sarah on their front page heart.gif

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 5th September 2021, 03:03 PM
Post #43
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177

Things like this remind you life isn’t fair. Way too soon for anyone to go. RIP Sarah, such devastating news.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 5th September 2021, 03:07 PM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

f*** cancer.

It's something like this when somebody so young loses their life that makes you sit back and appreciate the small things.

RIP darling x

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 5th September 2021, 03:08 PM
Post #45
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

I've definitely shared this story before but I clearly remember when I bought Girls Aloud's first album. It's one of the earliest memories I have in fact...! I was in Tesco and saw the CD, and decided I wanted it. I had no idea who Girls Aloud were but for some reason that CD was calling my name. My parents made me choose between the CD and a toy I'd already picked up, and I chose the CD! They must have thought I was mad. I actually recognised Sound of the Underground from the radio though, and the rest I instantly became obsessed with. Best impulse purchase ever because Girls Aloud are, to this day, my favourite music artist.

Every new single and album was eagerly anticipated by me and I could probably tell you one memory for every release they put out, that's how significant they were to me. S Club 7 were the only music act I'd liked before so Girls Aloud came at a good time to pick up the baton from where they left off really. Girls Aloud were my first ever concert, the first of so many (as anyone who knows me will be well aware of, I'm a huuuuge concert-goer), and my memories of it are very vague but that doesn't matter. My only regret is that was the only time I ever saw them - I really wish I'd been able to go to the Ten tour.

Sarah was such a gigantic part of why I loved them, too. Her energy was second-to-none, and she was always unapologetically herself. It was obvious how much she loved performing, and it translated to the crowds. Her energy was contagious! She proved herself vocally, too, and she cemented herself as one of the most iconic and influential people in my life. It always felt like I knew her personally despite never meeting her, and that was just a testament to how warm and relatable she came across, through interviews, her stage persona and even Celebrity Big Brother (honestly it was so amazing to watch her win that, one of the few times I voted on that show).

Knowing about her cancer diagnosis hasn't made today any easier. I sat in silence, in tears, for a while after the news, and the tears haven't really stopped but I'm now immersing myself in her incredible career and all she achieved. Taken far too young, but Sarah really achieved so much in those 39 years. I'll forever have the music, the memories and the laughs she gifted us with, and I'll cherish those forever.

Thank you so much Sarah. I miss you but at least you're not hurting anymore. Rest well heart.gif

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 5th September 2021, 03:11 PM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Sep 5 2021, 04:08 PM) *
I've definitely shared this story before but I clearly remember when I bought Girls Aloud's first album. It's one of the earliest memories I have in fact...! I was in Tesco and saw the CD, and decided I wanted it. I had no idea who Girls Aloud were but for some reason that CD was calling my name. My parents made me choose between the CD and a toy I'd already picked up, and I chose the CD! They must have thought I was mad. I actually recognised Sound of the Underground from the radio though, and the rest I instantly became obsessed with. Best impulse purchase ever because Girls Aloud are, to this day, my favourite music artist.

Every new single and album was eagerly anticipated by me and I could probably tell you one memory for every release they put out, that's how significant they were to me. S Club 7 were the only music act I'd liked before so Girls Aloud came at a good time to pick up the baton from where they left off really. Girls Aloud were my first ever concert, the first of so many (as anyone who knows me will be well aware of, I'm a huuuuge concert-goer), and my memories of it are very vague but that doesn't matter. My only regret is that was the only time I ever saw them - I really wish I'd been able to go to the Ten tour.

Sarah was such a gigantic part of why I loved them, too. Her energy was second-to-none, and she was always unapologetically herself. It was obvious how much she loved performing, and it translated to the crowds. Her energy was contagious! She proved herself vocally, too, and she cemented herself as one of the most iconic and influential people in my life. It always felt like I knew her personally despite never meeting her, and that was just a testament to how warm and relatable she came across, through interviews, her stage persona and even Celebrity Big Brother (honestly it was so amazing to watch her win that, one of the few times I voted on that show).

Knowing about her cancer diagnosis hasn't made today any easier. I sat in silence, in tears, for a while after the news, and the tears haven't really stopped but I'm now immersing myself in her incredible career and all she achieved. Taken far too young, but Sarah really achieved so much in those 39 years. I'll forever have the music, the memories and the laughs she gifted us with, and I'll cherish those forever.

Thank you so much Sarah. I miss you but at least you're not hurting anymore. Rest well heart.gif

Lovely story. heart.gif

+Quote this post
Seinfeld
post 5th September 2021, 03:33 PM
Post #47
Group icon
Is anyone here a marine biologist?
User: 10,505

I’m absolutely devastated cry.gif

RIP Sarah heart.gif

+Quote this post
Mark.
post 5th September 2021, 03:35 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 6,928

Such sad news, condolences go out to her family and friends and her fans
I know how much Girls Aloud were loved on Buzzjack and CoolClarity
R.I.P. Sarah sad.gif

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 5th September 2021, 03:36 PM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Sep 5 2021, 04:08 PM) *

I cried again! Thank you for sharing I’ll share my memories of Sarah later when I can type them without crying.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 5th September 2021, 03:45 PM
Post #50
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

That post from Joseph 😭

I remember Life Got Cold being the first ever CD single I owned, I don't have it now but I rememember it so well. It had girls on film as the B-Side. Was the moment I knew they would be a huge part of my life growing up. Girls Aloud and Sarah in particular always stood for having fun and not taking life too seriously. Sarah has barely left my mind since I heard the news.

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 5th September 2021, 04:28 PM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,135

Really sad to read about the passing away of the lovely Sarah at such a young age, may she RIP.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 5th September 2021, 04:29 PM
Post #52
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

I am absolutely devastated!! I can’t think of words that could possibly express how I feel about this girl & what she means to me!! I know so many of you will be feeling this way. For now I’m sending so much love to you!!! ❤️❤️

sad.gif

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 5th September 2021, 04:36 PM
Post #53
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

sad.gif I know all the girls had love for each other but there was something really special about Nadine and Sarah's friendship in particular which over the years has been so lovely to watch. I can't imagine what she's going through.

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 5th September 2021, 04:54 PM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,059

Sarah and Nadine visiting the temple in China was absolutely hilarious.

Has anyone been able to listen to I'll Stand By You yet?

This post has been edited by shadow2009: 5th September 2021, 05:05 PM

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 5th September 2021, 05:45 PM
Post #55
Group icon
User: 13,007

Devastating news. What a beautiful soul she was. She will live on forever through the music (and the memories so many of you have such as tours and beyond!). Hope she's still standing forty stories tall, wherever she is 🖤

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 5th September 2021, 05:47 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

Such awful awful news, so young, the only comfort is her family were with her and she passed away peacefully.
Many of us dreaded this day and my condolences go out to all who were close to her. Absolutely heartbreaking. RIP Sarah.

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 5th September 2021, 05:53 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,585

I don't think I've ever had a celebrity death hit me so hard until now. I'm actually devastated and it's been playing on my mind all afternoon. We grew up with her, and all the girls, so it's just raw and shocking that this has now finally happened.

RIP Sarah, we love and miss you x

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 5th September 2021, 05:55 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

I literally only heard the awful news in the last hour and I'm just in shock.

+Quote this post
Last Dreamer
post 5th September 2021, 06:18 PM
Post #59
Group icon
With Kristina in heart
User: 28,104

For me it's the most painful celebrity death. cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

Why Sarah ? I'm ruined.

This post has been edited by Last Dreamer: 5th September 2021, 06:34 PM