BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> New Music Friday: Eurovision Edition, The latest releases from your favourite Eurovision & NF artists
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
AdamAloud
post Mar 31 2017, 05:00 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955
Here's a thread dedicated to the new releases from Eurovision acts past and present! Feel free to add any of your favourites!

► 'Lucky Stranger', the latest bop from last year's televoting winner Sergey Lazarev was released today. The English version you can find on Spotify whilst the bilingual version is in the rather moustache and mullet heavy video below.

► She may have been screwed over by the running order, but Albania's Lindita is already looking ahead with the summer smash (according to her anyway), 'Now'!

Greta Salóme takes out her frustration from last year's result in the video for her new single 'My Blues' which she performed at Söngvakeppnin earlier this month.

► Also, fresh from losing out to Boris René (the shame!) in Melodifestivalen this year, Dismissed have released their debut album today. Maybe Iz could tell you something about that idk.

► And finally Darin releases his new single 'Ja må du leva' today. It's not on YouTube but it IS on Spotify so I highly recommend a listen to that, it's produced by Smith & Thell!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:03 AM