BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Trumps reportedly at odds with Secret Service bosses.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
crazy chris
post Nov 22 2016, 05:43 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53
Apparently Melania Trump doesn't want to move to DC until son, Barron, has finished at his present school, and Trump wants to stay there in the week and return to New York at weekends. To be honest it sounds as if the new First Lady loves New York so much that she wants to stay there. This will be a nightmare for the Secret Service protecting the First Family. They'll have to protect Trump Tower as well as the White House at a huge cost to the US taxpayer. Other residents there are reportedly already angry at all the security checks they're having to go through every day to get to the apartments that they own or rent. Even people in high rise buildings over looking Trump Tower have been checked out by the SS. Also the SS isn't happy about the school where Barron is now. It's in The Bronx apparently and has just a street entrance so they want him to move as soon as possible.

Now as you know I'm a big Trump fan but even I think they're being unreasonable. The job requires them to live in the White House full-time, with all it's security, anti-aircraft missiles and sophisticated communications. The Obamas wanted the girls to finish at their schools but were told that it was impractical so they all moved to DC and the girls started at new schools in early January. Someone needs to have a serious talk with the Trumps.

Something tells me he'll get fed up with how his life's being changed and hand over to Pence. He seems to think everything can just stay the same which they can't.

This post has been edited by Common Sense: Nov 22 2016, 05:49 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post Nov 22 2016, 05:51 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Apparently there is a precedent as George Washington's wife never lived in the White House.

+Quote this post
Qassändra
post Nov 22 2016, 07:05 PM
Post #3
Group icon
DROTTNING!
User: 480
Yes, this is definitely the most worrying thing happening right now.

+Quote this post
Soy Adrián
post Nov 23 2016, 09:09 AM
Post #4
Group icon
I'm so lonely, I paid a hobo to spoon with me
User: 10,596
I like the fact you're referring to them as the SS. Apt.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post Nov 23 2016, 03:55 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(Soy Adrián @ Nov 23 2016, 09:09 AM) *
I like the fact you're referring to them as the SS. Apt.

Oh don't be silly. It's only so I don't have to keep typing Secret Service over and over again.

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post Nov 23 2016, 04:12 PM
Post #6
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561
QUOTE(Common Sense @ Nov 23 2016, 03:55 PM) *
Oh don't be silly. It's only so I don't have to keep typing Secret Service over and over again.

Given your FAIRLY LIGHT life schedule, I think you can afford an additional 5 seconds to type something out in full.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post Nov 24 2016, 09:49 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(Doctor Blind @ Nov 23 2016, 04:12 PM) *
Given your FAIRLY LIGHT life schedule, I think you can afford an additional 5 seconds to type something out in full.

How can someone online who doesn't know me personally possibly know what I happen to do daily? I happen to be a very busy man. Off out with the dog now.

+Quote this post
lotita
post Nov 24 2016, 01:24 PM
Post #8
Group icon
feminist icon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,777
QUOTE(Common Sense @ Nov 24 2016, 09:49 AM) *
How can someone online who doesn't know me personally possibly know what I happen to do daily? I happen to be a very busy man. Off out with the dog now.

Busy being a fascist fool?

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post Nov 24 2016, 02:08 PM
Post #9
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561
QUOTE(Common Sense @ Nov 24 2016, 09:49 AM) *

It doesn't take much deduction Chris, you are unemployed and have zero hobbies except for walking the dog and spending a depressingly large amount of time on forums trolling due to boredom. I did the maths.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post Nov 24 2016, 03:41 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(Doctor Blind @ Nov 24 2016, 02:08 PM) *
It doesn't take much deduction Chris, you are unemployed and have zero hobbies except for walking the dog and spending a depressingly large amount of time on forums trolling due to boredom. I did the maths.

I actually don't spend a quarter of the time online that I did in my old Haven days. I'm off work due to illness, depression by the way and not just unemployed. I thought you'd know that by now! I have a house to run too. Cleaning, laundry and shopping don't magically get done by a robot yet you know!

+Quote this post
Soy Adrián
post Nov 25 2016, 09:11 AM
Post #11
Group icon
I'm so lonely, I paid a hobo to spoon with me
User: 10,596
Closing this topic unless we can move onto something that doesn't put me in a coma.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:50 PM