BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Zara's opinions on Dr Luke, Reason why album was delayed
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
-0-0
post 8th September 2017, 05:17 PM
Post #1
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

The album, too, has developed and changed a lot. It was originally due out in May 2016, and some work was done with Dr Luke in December 2015. That was canned, along with most of the songs she’d written, and Dr Luke’s Kemosabe Records removed from the equation shortly before Kesha’s case seeking to be released from her contract with the label came to court. Larsson says she can’t know the truth as regards Kesha’s allegations of rape and abuse against Dr Luke, but was outspoken about her bid to escape Kemosabe, tweeting, “Often I wonder what’s wrong with the world #freekesha”. Like Kelly Clarkson, who described the producer as “kind of demeaning”, Larsson doesn’t have good memories. “He plays dirty… He definitely had something coming.” Not easy to work with, then? “He’s a douchebag. He’s known as a douchebag. And so it’s kind of like, that’s who he is. But you can be a douchebag, but at the same time… not be a douchebag. But I think he’s just a douchebag and a douchebag. I don’t really know him that well personally. But I’m happy I’m not a part of it.”
“I believe it’s karma,” she says of the case. “I won’t be the one to say whether he raped her or not because I don’t know.” However, she makes a wider point about rape: “Too many women are not being believed when it comes to this. And to be honest, whether he’s a rapist or not, he’s not the nicest guy. He’s very talented, you can’t take that away from him, but where do we draw the line? I think Chris Brown is very talented, too, but I won’t support him because he’s an asshole.” Larsson says she’s thankful she doesn’t work with Dr Luke any more.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 04:34 PM