BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pokemon // Generation 8, - Pokemon Sword & Shield announced today-
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Aug 7 2019, 09:57 PM
Post #81
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Other regional evoltuons from the rumours were Meowth and Farfetch'd, I really like the idea too though! I think the Weezing one should have been an evolution maybe. I like the Linoone one but it's the same typing as Ratata/Raticate, whilst it makes sense the 4x Fighting weakness is a bit shit and I imagine it won't be hugely exciting to actually use or in terms of movepool/potential.

In the future a good idea for a "reboot" of sorts would be if they did an entire Pokedex (of a certain region, probably bloody Kanto again lmao) in different types. There's a fan game called Pokemon Insurgence that has loads called Delta species and there's some really cool ones, like a Fire/Water Lilligant, Dragon/Fairy Gorebyss, Flying/Fairy Raichu, Grass/Fire Greninja, it's really cool and invigorates some forgotten or kinda bland Pokemon. Actual Gamefreak are never that creative, but the fact they totally turned Vulpix and Ninetails for example upside down as ice types was so cool.

QUOTE(cantthinkofaname @ Aug 7 2019, 07:33 PM) *
So how many Pikachu look-a-likes do we have now?

- Pichu/Raichu (duh)
- Plusle
- Minun
- Dedenne
- Pachirisu
- Emolga
- Togedemaru
- Mimikyu (well, sort of)
- Morpeko

Marrill also felt like a Pikachu inspired Pokemon at the time.

Am I forgetting any?

That's all of the, Marill was deffo meant to be one even though it's not electric (ik Mimikyu isn;t either but all the pikaclones otherwise are)! Idm most of them but this new one isn't even remotely trying laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ITz Cody
post Aug 7 2019, 11:40 PM
Post #82
turns out i'm 100% that bitch
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

omg how can we forget about the legendary Pikablu *.*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 12:36 AM