BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RESULTS: RuPaul's Drag Race: Queen Rate 2018, May the best woman... win.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post 13th April 2018, 08:11 PM
Post #41
Group icon
User: 13,007

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *.*

Ok my rewatch I kind of warmed to Milan and Kenya.

Kandy Ho delete - I disagreed with so many of the elims on S7 and the first ep really set that tone. So wrong.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Theonix
post 13th April 2018, 08:54 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661

Gurrrrl, I did not give Milan a 7!

Kandy Ho should be higher than a lot of the ones you just posted. Ew at Acid Betty.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 13th April 2018, 09:01 PM
Post #43
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I was just looking at the spreadsheet wrong again at 3am never mind laugh.gif The actual totals are right, I am double checking my high/low scores from now lmaoo

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 13th April 2018, 09:46 PM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

QUOTE(HarryEzra @ Apr 13 2018, 06:07 PM) *
The best thing about Kandy Ho was her line in the Ru Hollywood stories 'Mother does not play' laugh.gif

THAT......

I can't at me being in so many of the lowest scorer haha.

That photo of Jade Jolie is hilariously bad

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 13th April 2018, 09:53 PM
Post #45
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Omg ikr, I can't resist some of the really unflattering pics laugh.gif

+Quote this post
LexC
post 13th April 2018, 10:04 PM
Post #46
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342

Kandy Ho's the original "makes it through to week 6 or 7 despite only getting a few seconds of camera time in each episode" edit. Literally all she'll be remembered for is this:

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 14th April 2018, 08:40 AM
Post #47
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

india ferrah doing the weather challenge is one of my favourite drag race moments ever

a CAR crash

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 14th April 2018, 08:41 AM
Post #48
Group icon

deep in the heart of texas yall, yall feelin me???? there is a HEEEELL NO STORM... okrr!!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 15th April 2018, 09:17 PM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Jade is honestly one of my worst ever, so horrible to watch. Her stupid laugh, her condescending and at times personal attacks on Alyssa and she wasn't talented at all!! Alyssa completely OWNING her on every episode of Untucked was a joy to watch however.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 15th April 2018, 10:57 PM
Post #50
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

80th Jaymes Mansfield 4.63

Season 9, 14th
NEW ENTRY
Highest score: 10 (Joe)
Lowest score: 0 (Theo)

Another season 9 girl drops out, this time the first eliminee. Jaymes had severe confidence issues, but like I said with Charlie there is so much potential having seen her Youtube, and Ru also noted that Jaymes had one of the funniest auditions ever. It’s such a shame to think of what a contender Jaymes might have been in say a better headspace, or having waited a couple of years. RuDemption season is calling tbh.

79th LaShauwn Beyond 4.67

Season 4, 11th
arrow down.gif from 68
Highest score: 7 (Davidson)
Lowest score: 3 (Doug, Haus)

If it wasn’t for a certain iconic line, LaShauwn would arguably be almost totally forgotten. But that fateful Untucked line as “THIS IS NOT RUPAUL’S BEST FRIEND RACE”, she has a legacy. LaShauwn actually started quite well in the apocalypse challenge, but episode 2 totally saw her just flounder and become almost invisible with a muted personality, not possessing the charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent that is needed for the next drag superstar.

78th Laila McQueen 4.74

Season 8, 11th/12th (joint)
arrow down.gif from 60
Highest score: 8 (ionderella)
Lowest score: 0 (Harry)

LAILA OUT OF DRAG THO *drool emoji/heart eye emoji*. Chi Chi was right when she was thristing as “such a top” tbh. There is something about Laila as a queen, a slight Adore Delano vibe that there is such likeability and potential, but it never got shown on this season as Laila was bottom 2 twice, eliminated the second. She seemed a bit out of her depth and perhaps could have done with waiting a couple of years to be on the show.

77th Tyra Sanchez 4.95

arrow down.gif from 57
Season 2, Next Drag Superstar
Highest score: 9 (ElectroBoy)
Lowest score: -1 (ionderella, Liam)

Taking a tumble from last year is the 2nd ever winner, Tyra Sanchez. On the series, Tyra was hardly Miss Congeniality, but her sense of style couldn’t be denied and she tended to slay runways, although she had an awful atttiude that some put down to age. However since the show, her absolutely hideous personality has had fans calling for her title to be stripped, as she has made vile comments about suicide and has most recently been banned from DragCon for threatening Tatianna and Phi Phi with physical violence. Lovely. No amount of talent for me can outstrip such a vile personality which explains my -1 quite concisely tongue.gif

76th Carmen Carrera 5.02 (no 10s, same 9s, less 8s)

arrow down.gif from 67
Season 3, 5th
Highest score: 9 (Addy)
Lowest score: 0 (Harry)

My 3 was probably quite generous, it was mainly for the comedy challenge laugh.gif Fans say Rebecca is the most undeserving finalist; Carmen must be the most undeserved main season top 5? Especially as she pointlessly got brought back to be eliminated the same episodes, setting up a bit of a trope within Drag Race. Even leaving aside her bitchy, unlikeable personality and hypocrisy over the tranny controversy (she was fine to bop along to Tranny Chaser during her season when it benefited her), she was low in over half the challenges she was in, scraped safe for others, and only really impressed in the comedy challenge. She has the lowest Dusted or Busted score alongside Roxxy from AS2 I believe. Her looks were very basic, being one of those queens who thinks having an ass is all It takes, just really not my type of queen. I also found it kind of odd Michelle seemed to love her so much when she is always the first one to critique a queen for resting on pretty laugh.gif

+Quote this post
LexC
post 15th April 2018, 11:32 PM
Post #51
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342

Fave fact about Tyra is that her post show career consists of a job at the Amazon packing warehouse. FLUSH!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 15th April 2018, 11:34 PM
Post #52
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Omg I forgot to add that in, wrote it before Tatianna tweeted that laugh.gif Amazing. Just goes to show how much personality matters in something like this, you can't just be pretty, and no amount of pretty/sense of style can combat being as vile as Tyra.

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 16th April 2018, 02:00 AM
Post #53
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

I don't know why but there is something that I really adore about Carmen Carrera sad.gif

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 16th April 2018, 07:22 AM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

I been re-watching the earlier series from just before the vote opened til now... the 9 I have to Tyra would be revised downwards now.

I remember her just being a bit of a fierce queen on the show when I first watched it... but really she was just aggressive and barring runway looks never really excelled in other areas. Add to that her behaviour post show as well and just not a nice Queen.

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 16th April 2018, 07:58 AM
Post #55
Group icon

tyra was great on her season but everything since has just snowballed into something awful - she's still great at being a queen but jesus christ. she needs some self-awareness! she makes the reception towards her a race issue but she doesn't realise that she can be held accountable for her actions too.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 16th April 2018, 08:50 AM
Post #56
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

I gave Tyra a 4 purely based on her looks on the season I mean her country look was amazing but gosh I hate her personality. Even more since being off the show.

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 16th April 2018, 09:40 AM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

Charlie and Acid Betty have been done wrong.

+Quote this post
Adam
post 16th April 2018, 10:13 AM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 4,682

Laila woz robbed. Did I give her less than an 8? Hating myself tbh.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 17th April 2018, 10:31 AM
Post #59
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

75th Derrick Barry 5.02 (actually meant to be below Carmen in a tie, but I didn't realise and it's 75th place who cares oops idk why I'm even breaking ties this low lmao)

arrow down.gif from 70
Season 8, 5th
Highest score: 8 (Josh, Theo)
Lowest score: -1 (ElectroBoy)

Once Acid Betty went, Derrick was about as close to a villain as season 8 possessed, so there was that. Derrick is a Britney impersonator, who gets a bit of a hard time from the fans, she doesn’t have the most likeable or warming personality. She never felt as polished as the others, but spent her entire time in the contest bar the Bitch Perfect challenge either high or low, with one win and two bottom 2s. Her “rivalry” with Bob cropped up as a significant storyline for her, but apparently producers pretty much pushed and fabricated that for drama as the queens were all getting along too well in season 8.

74th Santee Ally Fontaine 5.04

arrow down.gif 51
Season 8 and 9, 10th both times
Highest score: 10 (Josh)
Lowest score: 0 (Leonardo)

Continuing her tumbling down year on year, Season 8’s Miss Congeniality Cynthia (the lowest Miss Congeniality on this list) scrapes top 75. She and Ivy always stick out among Miss Congeniality winners, although I do appreciate her staying sunny and bright always through her cancer struggle, she was never not sweet, lovely and posiitve. I suppose it was lovely for her to have a second chance where she wasn’t ill, but she just wasn’t a very good queen looks wise or in challenges, I found really annoying on season 9 actually and she might have been better off not even coming back as she just came 10th again anyway laugh.gif

73rd Jade 5.11

arrow down.gif from 66
Season 1, 6th
Highest score: 7 (Lew, Leonardo)
Lowest score: 3.5 (nickthenoodle, Martyn)

She might not be a huge fan fave but before even Ongina, Jade was the original controversial elimination as many felt Jade should outlasted Rebecca Glascock who she fueded with, labelling her the “fakest bitch I’ve ever met”. Jade was nice enough, but as with many season 1 girls was a bit basic.

72nd Alexis Michelle 5.15 (no 10s)

NEW ENTRY
Season 9, 5th
Highest score: 8 (Theo)
Lowest score: 0 (Jack)

Another season 9 girl down, this time the 5th placer Alexis Michelle. She had two of the absolute highlights of her season with her Kris Jenner performance in the Rusical challenge and her Snatch Game winning Liza Minnelli, but her overall attitude was very off putting. She always came across as arrogant and btichy without the talent overall to back it up, and had some truly awful moments, not least her horrific green look and horrendous performance in the Michelle Visage Roast.

71st Milk 5.15 (one 10)

arrow down.gif from 36
Season 6 and All Stars 3, 9th both times
Highest score: 10 (ElectroBoy)
Lowest score: -1 (Haus)

The biggest fall in this entire countdown behind Nicole Paige Brooks comes from All Stars 3’s villain Milk. The delusion was unreal, and fans also became impatient for her to be eliminated after somehow avoiding bottom 3 with awful performances in the talent show and Divas Live challenges. On Season 6, her drag was odd but somewhat endearing and something different, although there was certainly not enough to back up how she was on AS3, never realising that in every challenge she was barely even middle of the pack at best. At least he’s hot as a boy.

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 17th April 2018, 10:35 AM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

Lol at that big fall for Milk laugh.gif

I know that he was annoying as f*** on All Stars 3 but I don't think he deserved quite that big a fall. I'm sure there will be less talented queens that make it in front of Milk.

+Quote this post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 08:55 PM