BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother 7 ~ to be streamed daily, May 7th | Big Blagger
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Harve
post 12th May 2020, 01:24 PM
Post #21
Group icon
Cœur poids plume
User: 4,718

Shahbaz I was well aware of but Sezer and Richard are AWFUL.

And DAWN omg - one of the few who comes off reasonably well. What a waste!

This post has been edited by Harve: 12th May 2020, 03:29 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 12th May 2020, 01:42 PM
Post #22
Group icon
User: 13,007

I've been watching every day and am as gripped as I was 14 years ago! The best reality tv I think we've ever had. For all the right and wrong reasons, this is so legendary.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 13th May 2020, 07:47 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

I’m gonna at least watch the first week again over the weekend.

I need to relive Shahbaz!

I remember other parts of the series very well though.

I hope they show other series after this one like I’ve never seen 1 2 or 3 at all and I’d love to see those and also relive 5 and 6 too.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 13th May 2020, 08:54 PM
Post #24
Group icon

Just got to Shabaz's leaving!. What a first week this is drama.gif I am emotionally drained (in the best possible way).

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 17th May 2020, 05:52 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Jord

I’ve watched day 1 and 2!

How the hell did Shahbaz actually get on this show. Even off just his behaviour on the first night you can see he’s mentally unstable. I couldn’t imagine what it was like living with him. It’s so funny seeing housemates smoke indoors as well laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 18th May 2020, 12:20 AM
Post #26
Group icon
Jord

Ok in hindsight watching this now I low key feel Bonnie was robbed.

Considering we had two departures before her eviction then just after that George went too!

Yeah I feel like she had more to give (well I’m not up to her leaving yet lol but still) kinda just unlucky timing tbh. I’d have cancelled that eviction or at least moved it until the next week. But Bonnie really sticks out in my mind as one of the better first evictees and one
Of the most robbed ones as BB7 had some non public vote like departures in the beginning! (She joins Stephanie from BB9 as the iconic first evictees hall of fame).

I wonder how Shahbaz would’ve actually fared with the public too like was he popular on the outside in the beginning or not. I can’t imagine him lasting that long in the house tbh if he didn’t leave the way he did but can anyone remember at the time if the public sympathised with him or not? I’m gonna do some digging on that one but even just watching I’m in an edited format is stressful being around him 24/7 must’ve been..... hard to say the least.

It’s strange watching him as he’s just so bizarre. He’s very child like despite being 37 at the time. It’s gripping viewing though! I’m so fascinated to end up seeing how I view the housemates now as opposed to the time it aired.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 18th May 2020, 01:04 PM
Post #27
Group icon
Jord

Omg Nikkis bottled water meltdown had me in hysterics. laugh.gif

Sezer is kind of weirdly hot as well in some ways. His story about when he had sex with the larger woman though wouldn’t really be taken very well now laugh.gif well it probably wasn’t at the time. He’s definitely right what he says about Lisa though she’s horrific and 100x worse than I remembered completely just rough I can imagine she gets worse as it goes on too.

Highlight of episode three was when Pete was doing the shopping list and Shahbaz rubbed out all of what he did. I’m howling at when Shahbaz just totally went mad out of nowhere as well. What a mess he was iconic and entertaining for sure but again how the hell did he pass the tests to get on. “I’m having a theatrical moment”

(Also Imogen Thomas is STUNNING in this series) a natural beauty wub.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 18th May 2020, 02:35 PM
Post #28
Group icon
Jord

Literally just started day 3 / ep four now and Marcus’s opening line regarding Shahbaz “ he has been talking to himself for 27 minutes”

Glyns low key homophobia at the start too! If someone said what he said in a later series there’d be warnings etc. Isn’t Glyn actually gay now though. Having said that Shahbaz himself was also questionable around Glyn as well! What a fascinating watch this is though. The party scene where they play PCD Don’t Cha and Shahbaz throws a tantrum when Richard tries and gets him to dance and he goes off to the bath room.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th May 2020, 04:15 PM
Post #29
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Agreed on Bonnie, most other series later on they would have cancelled an eviction for even one person walking/being ejected so for her to have to still face eviction, and via a twist too, with those was really unfortunate.

QUOTE(Jordan Lee @ May 17 2020, 06:52 PM) *
I’ve watched day 1 and 2!

How the hell did Shahbaz actually get on this show. Even off just his behaviour on the first night you can see he’s mentally unstable. I couldn’t imagine what it was like living with him. It’s so funny seeing housemates smoke indoors as well laugh.gif

It's mad to see, only just over 10 years ago but there's no way he'd have even got past the first test for a show like this nowadays! Especially with what's gone on with Love Island in the past couople of years and how careful they have to be. It's a wonder nothing worse happened to him after being on the show and I think that would have been it for BB.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 18th May 2020, 10:41 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Jord

I’m now on episode 5 and I howled at the voice over

“Two minutes ago Grace accidentally fell on Shahbaz when she jumped on a bean bag” laugh.gif

It must’ve been truly exhausting to live with him but in a way I’m really relieved he left of his own accord as if he’d had a proper eviction by the public (which I’m guessing would’ve been likely) can anyone remember as far back as to when this originally aired and if he was actually popular or not with viewers.

I think he’d have lost the plot even further having had a negative reaction by the public. I wonder just how far he could’ve actually gotten though as he’d have definitely been up for eviction if he hasn’t walked but would he have stayed over Sezer who went during the first noms type eviction as he had a record % at the time.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 18th May 2020, 11:26 PM
Post #31
Group icon

Bonnie is an icon. She deserved so much more than that. Glyn matured into a real favourite of mine so I'm not as fussed now, but she really didn't deserve to be first out when people were leaving left right and centre.

I've just watched the grand entrance of Aisleyne and Sam and I am so ready for what else is to come.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 18th May 2020, 11:46 PM
Post #32
Group icon
Jord

Bonnies VT alone deserved her a place in final. Pizza stealing icon (if we believe that story. Tbh the week one evcition always feels cheated in a way because you never really get to know them that much in a week and then with a central figure dominating heavily too it would’ve felt strange to see anyone other than Shahbaz leaving to be honest and that wasn’t possible via public vote. What I am shocked at is that the % was as high as it was (unless she does something in the next few days) but yeah #JusticeforBonnie!

So much is happening right now I totally forgot Aisleyne hasn’t even arrived yet for me!

At the time this aired I voted for Aisleyne to win in the final but also voted to evict her in the eviction where Nikki went so I’m intrigued to see what my thoughts are now. Was quite interesting reading Sam transitioned again after the show though and is now living as a man again! Another HM who I feel at the time they were in the house weren’t in the right frame of mind but thankfully they didn’t last too long (although that particular eviction we very nearly lost Nikki!).

How is if possible to be so fascinated watching something what I know is about to happen though. But society has changed so much now. I can just imagine this forum if this was aired today (and the internet in general tbh). I’m watching another episode now before bed I’ll be caught up to where you’re watching from soon though!

Also could you imagine Dawns BO in the social media world the memes etc laugh.gif she must’ve been mortified when she come out as she’s basically known for being the one who stunk.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 19th May 2020, 12:25 AM
Post #33
Group icon
Jord

Nikki has called Sezer, Felix like 3 times now and I don’t understand how she genuinely thought that was his name laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 25th May 2020, 11:51 PM
Post #34
Group icon
Jord

I’m still behind on this stream tbh up to eviction 1 (really need to catch up I’m like ten days behind blagger).

I stand by Bonnie being robbed as Dawn initially faced that eviction vote for week one and I feel she could’ve went tbh had she not been ejected. But Bonnie deserved better.

It’s funny how I’ve just watched Sezer literally predict Pete and Glyn as the top two though in week one! The fact they actually were feels so funny. Glyns has had the least airtime of anyone so far tbh (it’s funny bc Bonnie was also barley shown in week one too). I really wonder how far Bonnie could’ve gotten though given that she’s not that offensive I think she could’ve went far had the week one eviction been cancelled she was just unlucky she was up against Glyn.

Lisa is still awful. Lea really feels like a first evictee tbh I can’t wait to see how she unfolds.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 2nd June 2020, 02:38 PM
Post #35
Group icon
Jord

Oops still way behind blagger tv showing this but OMG at what I just seen.

Basically primary school kids describing housemates as part of a task and one of them saying Richard was a bit gay wtf laugh.gif

Sam entering the house and Davina saying “he’s a he but wishes to be known as a she” yikes!

Queen Aisleyne has arrived now too.

Nikki and Graces row over salmon and the self absorbed moment laugh.gif

Right now as funny as she is Nikki is draining as hell I can’t actually imagine what it would be like living with her she’d drive me up the wall.

Intrigued to see Sezers edit as unless I’m missing something he hasn’t been too bad yet so how he ends up getting over 90% of the votes to leave I don’t understand right now.

My least favourites rn are George and Lisa but George is leaving soon so he won’t be missed laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 3rd June 2020, 09:40 PM
Post #36
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

As much as i love nikki i wouldnt be able to live with her any longer than a day but she made one hell of housemate to watch.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 4th June 2020, 11:52 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Jord

I’ve just watched Sezers eviction and I’m sorry if this offends anyone but he did not deserve 91.6% of that eviction vote at all.

He’s definitely not amongst the characters in there I’d call villains laugh.gif he was just immature and cocky. I actually think he was in the right in that argument with Richard as well.

Grace is really turning villain now as well yikes.

Also it’s funny how that week when Sezer left both him and Imogen couldn’t nominate. And had they been able to nominate it’s possible Sezer wouldn’t have even up. We really could’ve had a very very different series as it’s possible we could’ve lost Richard in week two in a head to head against Lea (or vice versa but think Richard is more controversial at this point of the show)

Sezer staying longer likely could’ve made him even more unpopular as well laugh.gif I’m guessing he’d have probably been up the following week though laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 5th June 2020, 12:28 AM
Post #38
Group icon
Jord

I totally didn’t remember Imogen being as bitchy and stuck up the first time I seen this either.

I was howling at one point when she was calling some of the other girls in the house slags laugh.gif after what happened after the show regarding her that comment didn’t age well. She was a complete stunner though. I’m interested in seeing Imogen’s journey tbh as she made it quite far into the show so maybe she gets nicer as it goes on.

+Quote this post
Chapman
post 5th June 2020, 09:49 PM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 648

QUOTE(Jordan Lee @ Jun 5 2020, 01:28 AM) *
I totally didn’t remember Imogen being as bitchy and stuck up the first time I seen this either.

I was howling at one point when she was calling some of the other girls in the house slags laugh.gif after what happened after the show regarding her that comment didn’t age well. She was a complete stunner though. I’m interested in seeing Imogen’s journey tbh as she made it quite far into the show so maybe she gets nicer as it goes on.

Once Grace and Lisa left the tide starting turning for Imogen and the public were really on board with her!

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 7th June 2020, 04:04 PM
Post #40
Group icon
Jord

Lisa is truly vile by far my least favourite.

Also just seen this article on here too when I was trying to find out where some of the Ex Housemates are today.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new...sister-12238442

Seems she hasn’t changed much since appearing on the show sick2.gif mellow.gif

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 05:23 AM