BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> When will the other Re-Recordings be released?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post 9th April 2021, 06:55 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
now that we've had our first re-recorded album released in the form of the perfect Fearless, when are you guys predicting the others will come out?!

still to come we have:
Taylor Swift
Speak Now
Red

+Quote this post
Lunar
post 9th April 2021, 07:00 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 73,703
I'm not ready for 1989 or Reputation cheeseblock.png

I think maybe around August for the next one? Really not sure tbh, with Taylor anything could happen laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 9th April 2021, 07:02 PM
Post #3
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
this is my thinking rn:

I quite like the F1rst theory of the release order tbh (fearless/1989/red/speak now/Taylor Swift) but we'll see

1989 - this def seems to be coming next. Either this or Speak Now will be next, but the hype for this, that allknower twitter account tweeting blank space randomly + ofc the biggest thing, we know Wildest Dreams has been re-recorded & it was used in the trailer for Spirit, so I feel 1989 is next! Definitely a summer release, I'm gonna predict 9th July. And that's 13 weeks from now. people on my twitter timeline are saying August but I think that's a genius edit & those are usually fake, I don't think it'll be that long!

Red - 9th year anniversary on 22nd October, which is ofc a Friday in 2021. Gonna predict 22nd October but I'm not sure on this one tbh?

Speak Now - there's a theory going round today this'll be 10th December! In the spotify visual for the way I loved you, the clock points to 12/10 and the 10th December is ofc a Friday. The clock is similar to the one from the Haunted tour performance + ofc Back to December is on this album

Taylor Swift - 2022. I think this'll be the last of the ones that can be re-recorded now. Not gonna guess a date yet but I'd guess probs around this time next year?

Reputation - as know it can't be recorded/released before 2022, so this is probs a lock to be last. I think it can't happen before November 2022, so we're a while off sad.gif

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 9th April 2021, 07:03 PM
Post #4
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
QUOTE(MrAndrewMan @ Apr 9 2021, 08:00 PM) *
I'm not ready for 1989 or Reputation cheeseblock.png

I think maybe around August for the next one? Really not sure tbh, with Taylor anything could happen laugh.gif

true haha, ready for one of them to be a surprise drop laugh.gif

+Quote this post
...ready for it
post 9th April 2021, 08:07 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I'm not asleep, my mind is alive.
Pronouns: she/her
User: 1,454
QUOTE(Ultra @ Apr 9 2021, 02:55 PM) *
now that we've had our first re-recorded album released in the form of the perfect Fearless, when are you guys predicting the others will come out?!

I have no idea, but I'm ready!

+Quote this post
London
post 9th April 2021, 08:55 PM
Post #6
Group icon
London Boy
User: 21,053
I think all your theories make perfect sense!

Do you think there will be tracks released from the vault with every rerelease?

+Quote this post
...ready for it
post 9th April 2021, 11:13 PM
Post #7
Group icon
I'm not asleep, my mind is alive.
Pronouns: she/her
User: 1,454
QUOTE(London @ Apr 9 2021, 04:55 PM) *

Yes!

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 9th April 2021, 11:31 PM
Post #8
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
QUOTE(London @ Apr 9 2021, 09:55 PM) *
I think all your theories make perfect sense!

Yep!! I think both of the two reliable insiders confirmed it so I'd be absolutely shocked if we don't! Esp as its such a bonus & great part of this process for Taylor to get to add songs onto albums she originally wanted to exclude but labels etc said no!

+Quote this post
London
post 10th April 2021, 01:29 AM
Post #9
Group icon
London Boy
This is great news...

It’s going to be another fantastic year to be a Taylor fan!

My only one regret is that they didn’t put a bit more into Evermore cause I really think it could have done even better if it had had a bit more attention but hey ho, can’t complain really laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Dexton
post 30th April 2021, 11:45 AM
Post #10
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045
Wait she’s really rerecording ALL of her albums? What is the point exactly? Not being rude or anything I literally want to know why she’s doing this and not just making more music

That said I do really love Mr. Perfectly Fine

+Quote this post
London
post 30th April 2021, 02:47 PM
Post #11
Group icon
London Boy
QUOTE(Dexton @ Apr 30 2021, 12:45 PM) *
Wait she’s really rerecording ALL of her albums? What is the point exactly? Not being rude or anything I literally want to know why she’s doing this and not just making more music

That said I do really love Mr. Perfectly Fine

She is re-recording her first six albums. The short version: Taylor doesn’t own the rights to the masters of the first six albums. The masters to the first original six albums belonged to Big Machine. Taylor had tried to negotiate etc. to own the rights but it didn’t work out and then they were sold to a private company with no way of her getting the rights. So, she decided to re-record the first 6 albums, ones that she has the rights to and ones that that fans will buy / stream instead of the originals. This is it in a nutshell but there’s obviously been more drama than this along the way. I can post a link to an article that explains it if you want it.

And ... She’s throwing in some new songs not previously released for good measure.

This post has been edited by London: 30th April 2021, 02:53 PM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 06:08 AM