BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> -
9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread- 1st June 2018, The Seven Week Kiss
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
N-S
post Jun 1 2018, 03:07 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 816
Dappy still chart relevant. Tulisa found rotting.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jun 1 2018, 03:07 PM
Post #22
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045
Wow @ the Shakira name drop too, Wyclef is that you

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jun 1 2018, 03:08 PM
Post #23
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Jun 1 2018, 04:05 PM) *
Liking the attempt to avoid questions about what the third figure (number of weeks) means!

laugh.gif this has been something I've wanted to fix for a while!!

re. the slight redesigns, if there are any teething errors please point them out, I edited everything last night with an earache so please forgive any mistakes kink.gif

Not hard to hear why this Dappy song is a hit in 2018 but it's not doing it for me.

+Quote this post
Tangela
post Jun 1 2018, 03:09 PM
Post #24
Group icon
Tangelic
User: 23,643
This is the song that has bought Dappy back to chart relevance really? Well I guess it does sound a lot like a load of other crap we've had top 40 over the past 6 or so months.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jun 1 2018, 03:09 PM
Post #25
Group icon
38 | arrow down.gif 32 | 13th week

David Guetta, Martin Garrix & Brooks
Like I Do
-

Non-Album Single
Released: 13th February 2018
Label: What A Music

Enough dance-music adrenaline to blow the club’s speakers. - iTunes

Chart Statistics

NE (08/03/2018) | 99-x
RE (22/03/2018) | 88-83-65-69-65-40-32-29-32-35-32-38

Sales: 100k+
Certification: -

74 Sales
37 Streaming

Video

Biography

David Guetta
France's David Guetta belongs to the sparkling wave of DJs who combine Daft Punk's sleek house music with a pinch of electroclash's punch. Guetta had been DJ'ing around France playing popular tunes, but his brain was particularly rewired in 1987 when he heard a Farley Jackmaster Funk track on French radio. He taped the track, brought a copy to a gig, and promptly cleared the floor with it during one of his own sets. Things loosened up a year later when acid house came to France and Guetta successfully promoted his own club nights. It was during one of those nights in 1992 that he met Robert Owens, a Chicago-based house legend who was touring across Europe at the time. Guetta played Owens some of his own tracks, and Owens picked one he liked enough to sing over. The result was "Up and Away," a minor hit that lurked in garage DJ crates for the next four years.

Guetta's carefree attitude -- that he only produces good music while he's having casual fun -- kept the DJ from releasing anything until 2001's "Just a Little More Love." The track featured American gospel singer Chris Willis, who met Guetta while on vacation in France. Another slow burner, "Just a Little More Love," kept popping up in sets for the next two years, first in an electro version and later in a pumped-up Wally Lopez remix. During this time, Guetta snuck out a bootleg remix of David Bowie's "Heroes," retitled "Just for One Day." Bowie gave the go-ahead to release the track officially, and Guetta soon had a massive hit on his hands. Guetta featured the liberated boot on his first mix CD, f*** Me I'm Famous, named after Guetta's successful Ibiza-based party.

The fun-loving slacker DJ finally got around to releasing a collection of his own productions in 2004, Just a Little More Love on Astralwerks. Guetta Blaster arrived that same year, followed by Poplife in 2007. Chris Willis sang lead vocals on the latter album, which spun off multiple dance singles in multiple countries. f*** Me I'm Famous: International, Vol. 2 was then released in July 2008, giving listeners a taste of the stylish sounds that orchestrated Guetta's summer club events in Ibiza. A year later he released One Love, a platinum-selling album featuring the singles "When Love Takes Over" with Kelly Rowland, "Sexy Bitch" with Akon, and "Gettin' Over" with Chris Willis.

In 2010, Guetta received five nominations at the 52nd Grammy Awards, two of them related to the One Love album and the other three for his work on the Black Eyed Peas' massive worldwide hit "I Gotta Feeling." That same year, One Love was reissued as One More Love, featuring a bonus disc of remixes and new tracks. A superstar guest list -- featuring Akon, Lil Wayne, Flo Rida, Usher, Chris Brown, and others -- would figure into his 2011 release, Nothing But the Beat, but this time the DJ's songwriting was inspired by dramatic rock bands like Coldplay. In 2014, Guetta released three singles on his own Jack Back label, all of which were rounded up on that year's Lovers on the Sun EP. Later that year Guetta released his sixth studio album, Listen. Perhaps as a reaction to inadvertently finding himself a sort of unofficial godfather to the burgeoning EDM movement, the album saw him branching out of his electro-house comfort zone, experimenting with elements of hip-hop, alternative rock, R&B, and acoustic instrumentation, and featuring guest artists as diverse as Nicki Minaj, Emeli Sandé, Sia, the Script, and Ladysmith Black Mambazo. In 2015, the LP was reissued as Listen Again with new songs and remixes added to the track list, including "Bang My Head" featuring Fetty Wap and Sia.

Over the next few years, Guetta would issue a continuous stream of singles. In 2016, notable releases included the official UEFA Euro anthem "This One's for You" featuring Zara Larsson, which topped the charts in France, Germany, and Switzerland; "Shed a Light" with Robin Schulz and Cheat Codes; and "No Worries" with Disciples. The following year, Guetta issued a handful of additional collaborations with Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne ("Light My Body Up"), Afrojack ("Another Life"), Justin Bieber (the platinum "2U"), Kiiara ("Complicated"), and Charli XCX and French Montana ("Dirty Sexy Money").
- iTunes

Martin Garrix
Part of the explosion of Dutch EDM DJs who emerged during the 2012-2013 season, Martin Garrix kicked off his career in a high-profile way, first landing on the dance charts with his 2012 remix of Christina Aguilera's "Your Body." Born Martijn Garritsen, the then-16-year-old DJ spent 2012 remixing Aguilera, signing with Spinnin' Records, and releasing the "BFAM" single in collaboration with Julian Jordan. In 2013 he released his solo single, "Animals," which hit number one in the U.K. and reached the Top Ten in eight other countries.

The following year was a busy one: early in 2014, "Wizard" (featuring Jay Hardway) charted Top Ten across Europe, and "Helicopter" (featuring Firebeatz) did nearly as well. His Gold Skies EP rounded up those tracks, adding two more charting songs: "Tremor" (featuring Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike) and the title track (featuring Sander van Doorn and DVBBS). Garrix also found time to perform and mix the world over, climbing as high as number four in DJ Magazine's Top 100 list. He also worked on new material with artists ranging from Afrojack to Ed Sheeran.

In early 2015, experiments in progressive house led to the release of "Forbidden Voices," which he quickly followed with the Usher-assisted "Don't Look Down." Garrix's busy year continued as he collaborated on singles with Ed Sheeran, Avicii, Tiësto, and later, the Break Through the Silence EP with Russian DJs Matisse & Sadko. After splitting with Spinnin' Records, Garrix launched his own STMPD RCRDS label, which he inaugurated with the single "Now That I've Found You" in March 2016. Months later, it was announced that Garrix had inked a deal with Sony Music International. By year's end, he was named DJ Mag's top DJ in the world.

In addition to "In the Name of Love," his 2016 multiplatinum hit single with Bebe Rexha, Garrix scored another hit with 2017's "Scared to Be Lonely," a collaboration with Dua Lipa.
- iTunes

Brooks
Pioneering his own blend of electronic dance music over the past two years, Dutch producer Brooks has carved a solid name for himself with a selection of outstanding originals and remixes which have caught the world’s attention. Brooks has managed to stand out from the masses and gain increasing recognition with his innovative style of rhythmic electro house and melodic future house.

Alongside his clear production talent, Brooks’ ability to showcase a stellar performance on-stage has earned him a reputation as one of electronic music’s most heterogenous DJ’s. From Europe to Asia, Africa and beyond, the producer is maintaining a lasting impression on a global scale. Having performed at World Club Dome and Ushuaia Ibiza and with plenty more on his plate for 2018, expect to see Brooks showcasing more of his eclectic form of dance music with wide-reaching appeal.

With artists like Martin Garrix championing Brooks as one of their favourite DJ’s for the coming months and beyond, it’s evident that this is one young producer who is destined to make a prominent mark on the electronic dance music scene.
- Official Website

Top 100 Chart History

David Guetta
2002 46 Love, Don't Let Me Go (David Guetta feat. Chris Willis) -1-
2003 73 Just For One Day (Heroes) (David Guetta vs. Bowie) -2-
2003 19 Just A Little More Love (David Guetta feat. Chris Willis) -3-
2004 78 Stay -1-
2005 49 The World Is Mine (David Guetta feat. JD Davis) -2-
2006 03 Love Don't Let Me Go (Walking Away) (David Guetta vs. The Egg) -1-
2007 09 Love Is Gone (David Guetta feat. Chris Willis) -2-
2007 50 Baby When The Light (David Guetta feat. Cozi) -3-
2008 84 Tomorrow Can Wait (David Guetta & Joachim Garraud) -4-
2009 68 Everytime We Touch (David Guetta & Chris Willis with Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso) -5-
2009 01 When Love Takes Over (David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland) -1-
2009 01 Gettin' Over You (David Guetta & Chris Willis feat. Fergie & LMFAO) -5-
2009 01 Sexy Bitch (David Guetta feat. Akon) -2-
2009 92 I Wanna Go Crazy (David Guetta feat. will.i.am) -AT-
2009 88 GRRRR -NAS-
2009 46 One Love (David Guetta feat. Estelle) -3-
2010 15 Memories (David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi) -4-
2010 09 Commander (Kelly Rowland feat. David Guetta)
2010 01 Club Can't Handle Me (Flo Rida feat. David Guetta)
2010 06 Who's That Chick? (David Guetta feat. Rihanna) -6-
2011 04 Sweat (Snoop Dogg vs. David Guetta)
2011 03 Where Them Girls At (David Guetta feat. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj) -1-
2011 06 Little Bad Girl (David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris) -2-
2011 01 Titanium (David Guetta feat. Sia) -4- MILLION SELLER
2011 90 Lunar (David Guetta & Afrojack) -PS-
2011 35 Night Of Your Life (David Guetta feat. Jennifer Hudson) -PS-
2011 06 Without You (David Guetta feat. Usher) -3-
2011 08 Turn Me On (David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj) -5-
2011 96 Crank It Up (David Guetta feat. Akon) -AT-
2012 05 LaserLight (Jessie J feat. David Guetta)
2012 18 I Can Only Imagine (David Guetta feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne) -6-
2012 08 She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) (David Guetta feat. Sia) -7-
2012 06 Play Hard (David Guetta feat. Ne-Yo & Akon) -9-
2012 36 Right Now (Rihanna feat. David Guetta)
2012 41 Rest Of My Life (Ludacris feat. Usher & David Guetta)
2012 20 Just One Last Time (David Guetta feat. Taped Rai) -8-
2014 04 Shot Me Down (David Guetta feat. Skylar Grey) -1-
2014 22 Bad (David Guetta & Showtek feat. Vassy) -2-
2014 01 Lovers On The Sun (David Guetta feat. Sam Martin) -3-
2014 05 Dangerous (David Guetta feat. Sam Martin) -4-
2014 06 What I Did For Love (David Guetta feat. Emeli Sandé) -5-
2015 09 Hey Mama (David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack) -6-
2015 18 Bang My Head (David Guetta feat. Sia & Fetty Wap) -7-
2016 16 This One's For You (David Guetta feat. Zara Larsson) -NAS-
2016 24 Shed A Light (Robin Schulz, David Guetta & Cheat Codes) -NAS-
2017 64 Light My Body Up (David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne) -NAS-
2017 05 2U (David Guetta feat. Justin Bieber) -NAS-
2017 59 Versace On The Floor (Bruno Mars vs. David Guetta)
2017 35 Dirty Sexy Money (David Guetta & Afrojack feat. Charli XCX & French Montana) -NAS-
2017 81 So Far Away (Martin Garrix & David Guetta feat. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya)
2018 22 Mad Love (Sean Paul & David Guetta feat. Becky G)
2018 29 Like I Do (David Guetta, Martin Garrix & Brooks) -NAS-
2018 07 Flames (David Guetta & Sia) -NAS-

Martin Garrix
2013 01 Animals -NAS-
2014 07 Wizard (Martin Garrix & Jay Hardway) -NAS-
2014 30 Tremor (Dimitri Vegas, Martin Garrix & Like Mike) -NAS-
2014 49 Gold Skies (Sander Van Doorn, Martin Garrix & DVBBS feat. Aleesia) -NAS-
2015 09 Don't Look Down (Martin Garrix feat. Usher) -NAS-
2016 09 In The Name Of Love (Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha) -NAS-
2017 14 Scared To Be Lonely (Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa) -NAS-
2017 40 There For You (Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan) -NAS-
2017 81 So Far Away (Martin Garrix & David Guetta feat. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya) -NAS-

Brooks

Social Media

David Guetta

Martin Garrix

Brooks

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jun 1 2018, 03:10 PM
Post #26
Group icon
Like I Do has been a pleasant surprise both in terms of quality and chart performance! Never expected to like it so much and I certainly didn't think it'd be a hit.

+Quote this post
Mart!n
Post #27
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2
QUOTE(JosephAvery @ Jun 1 2018, 04:08 PM) *
I edited everything last night with an earache so please forgive any mistakes kink.gif

Listening to Drake does that to you tongue.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
Post #28
Group icon
QUOTE(Mart!n @ Jun 1 2018, 04:10 PM) *
Listening to Drake does that to you tongue.gif

!!!! thankfully I don't do that of my own accord kink.gif

+Quote this post
BridgeCow
post Jun 1 2018, 03:11 PM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,860
was nice to see something like Like I Do become a hit

+Quote this post
Jade
post Jun 1 2018, 03:12 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810
That Dappy song didn't really do anything for me... just droned on, at least the "moves like Shakira" line was a memorable part of it :')

This Guetta / Garrix song remains trash. At least 'Look Alive' was a good start.

+Quote this post
Dexton
Post #31
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
I forgot this existed kink.gif

+Quote this post
N-S
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
QUOTE(BridgeCow @ Jun 1 2018, 04:11 PM) *
was nice to see something like Like I Do become a hit

Still sad So Far Away didn't do as well though.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
Post #33
Group icon
37 | ne.gif | 1st week

Drake
I'm Upset
Scorpion | 2018

Promotional Single
Released: 26th May 2018
Label: Young Money Entertainment/Cash Money Records

Chart Statistics

NE (07/06/2018) | 37

Sales: -

TBA Sales
TBA Streaming

Video

Biography

Aubrey Drake Graham (born October 24, 1986), better known by his stage name Drake, is a Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, actor and entrepreneur. Drake initially gained recognition as an actor on the teen drama television series Degrassi: The Next Generation in the early 2000s. Intent on pursuing a career as a rapper, he departed the series in 2007 following the release of his debut mixtape, Room for Improvement. He released two further independent projects, Comeback Season and So Far Gone, before signing to Lil Wayne's Young Money Entertainment in June 2009.

He released his debut studio album Thank Me Later in 2010, which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 and was soon certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). His next two releases were 2011's Take Care and 2013's Nothing Was the Same, which were both critically and commercially successful; the former earned him his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Album. In 2015, he released two mixtapes—the trap-influenced If You're Reading This It's Too Late and a collaboration with Future titled What a Time to Be Alive—both of which earned platinum certification in the U.S.

He released his fourth album, Views, in 2016, breaking several chart records in the process. The dancehall-influenced album sat atop the Billboard 200 for ten nonconsecutive weeks, becoming the first album by a male solo artist to do so in over ten years. The album's second single, "One Dance", topped the charts in several countries, including the US, the UK, and Canada, where it became his first number one single as a lead artist. That year, Drake lead both the Billboard Hot 100 and the Billboard 200 charts simultaneously for eight weeks, coming close to a record held by Whitney Houston. Views achieved quadruple platinum status in the US, and earned over 1,000,000 album-equivalent units in the first week of its release. The album's lead single "Hotline Bling" secured him his second and third Grammy Awards, for Best Rap/Sung Performance and Best Rap Song, at the organization's 59th ceremony.

He released the multi-genre More Life in 2017. Described by Drake as a "playlist", it was his seventh consecutive number one on the Billboard 200, and set multiple streaming records.

Drake holds several Billboard chart records. He has the most charted songs (154) among solo artists in the history of the Billboard Hot 100, the most simultaneously charted Hot 100 songs in a single week (24), the most time on the Hot 100 (431 weeks) and the most Hot 100 debuts in a week (21). Drake also has the most number one singles on the Hot Rap Songs, Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay and Rhythmic Charts. Alongside his Grammy Award wins, Drake has won three Juno Awards and six American Music Awards, as well as a record thirteen Billboard Music Awards, while also being one of the best-selling rappers of the 21st century, with 86 million estimated global records sales.

Drake has developed other ventures, including his OVO Sound record label with longtime collaborator Noah "40" Shebib. Drake acts as a producer, producing under the pseudonym Champagne Papi. Using the "OVO" moniker, Drake has his own clothing line and his own program on Beats 1 Radio. He has also developed a whiskey, is a restaurateur, and is the global ambassador for the Toronto Raptors.
- Wikipedia

Top 100 Chart History

2009 42 Forever (Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem)
2010 50 Over -1-
2010 24 Find Your Love -2-
2010 37 Right Above It (Lil Wayne feat. Drake)
2010 01 What's My Name? (Rihanna feat. Drake) MILLIONAIRE
2011 22 Moment 4 Life (Nicki Minaj feat. Drake)
2011 78 I'm On One (DJ Khaled feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)
2011 57 Headlines -1-
2011 58 She Will (Lil Wayne feat. Drake)
2011 49 Make Me Proud (Drake Feat. Nicki Minaj) -2-
2011 09 Take Care (Drake feat. Rihanna) -3-
2012 80 The Motto (Drake feat. Lil Wayne) -4-
2012 37 Crew Love (Drake feat. The Weeknd) -5-
2012 50 F**kin' Problems (A$AP Rocky feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar)
2013 25 Started From The Bottom -1-
2013 44 Love Me (Lil Wayne feat. Drake & Future)
2013 04 Hold On, We're Going Home (Drake feat. Majid Jordan) -2- MILLIONAIRE
2013 56 From Time (Drake feat. Jhené Aiko) -AT-
2013 86 Too Much (Drake feat. Sampha) -3-
2013 93 The Motion -AT-
2013 95 Furthest Thing -AT-
2014 65 Mine (Beyoncé feat. Drake)
2014 87 Who Do You Love (YG feat. Drake)
2014 36 Believe Me (Lil Wayne feat. Drake)
2014 68 0 To 100 - The Catch Up -NAS-
2014 35 Only (Nicki Minaj feat. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown)
2015 53 Preach (Drake feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR) -AT-
2015 70 Legend -AT-
2015 71 Energy -AT-
2015 92 10 Bands -AT-
2015 95 Know Yourself -AT-
2015 77 Back To Back -NAS-
2015 03 Hotline Bling -1- MILLIONAIRE
2015 81 Right Hand -NAS-
2015 58 Jumpman (Drake & Future)
2016 02 Work (Rihanna feat. Drake) MILLIONAIRE
2016 23 Summer Sixteen -NAS-
2016 01 One Dance (Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla) -2- MILLIONAIRE
2016 33 Pop Style (Drake feat. The Throne) -PS-
2016 03 Too Good (Drake feat. Rihanna) -3- MILLIONAIRE
2016 18 Controlla -4-
2016 55 With You (Drake feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR) -AT-
2016 68 Grammys (Drake feat. Future) -AT-
2016 72 U With Me? -AT-
2016 62 Feel No Ways -AT-
2016 70 Hype -AT-
2016 84 9 -AT-
2016 78 Still Here -AT-
2016 90 Keep The Family Close -AT-
2016 93 Weston Road Flows -AT-
2016 77 Childs Play -AT-
2016 88 Fire & Desire -AT-
2016 99 Redemption -AT-
2016 25 For Free (DJ Khaled feat. Drake)
2016 10 Fake Love -1-
2016 52 Sneakin' (Drake feat. 21 Savage) -PS-
2016 51 Wanna Know (Dave feat. Drake)
2016 67 Used To This (Future feat. Drake)
2017 49 No Frauds (Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne)
2017 03 Passionfruit -2-
2017 09 KMT (Drake feat. Giggs) -AT-
2017 10 Blem -AT-
2017 17 No Long Talk (Drake feat. Giggs) -AT-
2017 24 Get It Together (Drake feat. Black Coffee & Jorja Smith) -AT-
2017 27 Portland (Drake feat. Quavo & Travis Scott) -AT-
2017 31 Madiba Riddim -AT-
2017 32 Gyalchester -AT-
2017 35 Skepta Interlude -AT-
2017 36 Free Smoke -AT-
2017 37 Teenage Fever -AT-
2017 39 4422 (Drake feat. Sampha) -AT-
2017 42 Jorja Interlude -AT-
2017 51 Sacrifices (Drake feat. 2 Chainz & Young Thug) -AT-
2017 54 Lose You -AT-
2017 55 Glow (Drake feat. Kanye West) -AT-
2017 58 Can’t Have Everything -AT-
2017 61 Do Not Disturb -AT-
2017 62 Nothings Into Somethings -AT-
2017 63 Since Way Back (Drake feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR) -AT-
2017 65 Ice Melts (Drake feat. Young Thug) -AT-
2017 58 Come Closer (Wizkid feat. Drake)
2017 73 To The Max (DJ Khaled feat. Drake)
2017 14 Signs -NAS-
2018 01 God's Plan -1- MILLIONAIRE
2018 21 Diplomatic Immunity -AT-
2018 31 Walk It Talk It (Migos feat. Drake)
2018 17 Look Alive (BlocBoy JB feat. Drake)
2018 01 Nice For What -2-
2017 46 Yes Indeed (Lil Baby & Drake)
2018 37 I'm Upset -PS-

Social Media

+Quote this post
John-James
post Jun 1 2018, 03:13 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 20,665
Surprised this even went Top 40 tbh

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post Jun 1 2018, 03:13 PM
Post #35
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2
Drake's new track is nothing.

+Quote this post
N-S
post Jun 1 2018, 03:14 PM
Post #36
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Drake is on that level that even if he recorded his own barfing or pooping, it would become a hit, isn't he?

+Quote this post
Tangela
post Jun 1 2018, 03:14 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Tangelic
User: 23,643
This is even worse than "Look Alive" and whatever that Dappy song was called...

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jun 1 2018, 03:15 PM
Post #38
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
"Thankful for the women that I know" Drake trying to recreate Nice For What

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
Post #39
Group icon
36 | arrow up.gif 40 | 6th week

Ramz
Family Tree
-

2nd Single
Released: 19th April 2018
Label: Polydor Records

Chart Statistics

NE (03/05/2018) | 58-54-46-42-40-36

Sales: 60k+

78 Sales
53 Streaming

Video

Biography

U.K. rapper Ramz has a sweeter, more humble approach to his lyrics compared to his peers. Originally born in Mitcham in South London, Ramz penned the lyrics for his debut single, 2017's "Barking," while attending university in Portsmouth. After recording a rough draft at home, Ramz took the track into the studio to work with producer Mokuba Lives. - iTunes

Top 100 Chart History

2017 02 Barking -1-
2018 36 Family Tree -2-

Social Media

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

35 | arrow down.gif 31 | 19th week

Drake
God's Plan
Scorpion | 2018

1st Single
Released: 19th January 2018
Label: Young Money Entertainment/Cash Money Records

A fearsome one-two punch from rap's heaviest hitter. - iTunes

Chart Statistics

NE (01/02/2018) | 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-10-11-16-17-23-26-28-30-31-35

Sales: 1,100k+
Certification: Platinum

02 Sales
01 Streaming

Video

Biography

Aubrey Drake Graham (born October 24, 1986), better known by his stage name Drake, is a Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, actor and entrepreneur. Drake initially gained recognition as an actor on the teen drama television series Degrassi: The Next Generation in the early 2000s. Intent on pursuing a career as a rapper, he departed the series in 2007 following the release of his debut mixtape, Room for Improvement. He released two further independent projects, Comeback Season and So Far Gone, before signing to Lil Wayne's Young Money Entertainment in June 2009.

He released his debut studio album Thank Me Later in 2010, which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 and was soon certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). His next two releases were 2011's Take Care and 2013's Nothing Was the Same, which were both critically and commercially successful; the former earned him his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Album. In 2015, he released two mixtapes—the trap-influenced If You're Reading This It's Too Late and a collaboration with Future titled What a Time to Be Alive—both of which earned platinum certification in the U.S.

He released his fourth album, Views, in 2016, breaking several chart records in the process. The dancehall-influenced album sat atop the Billboard 200 for ten nonconsecutive weeks, becoming the first album by a male solo artist to do so in over ten years. The album's second single, "One Dance", topped the charts in several countries, including the US, the UK, and Canada, where it became his first number one single as a lead artist. That year, Drake lead both the Billboard Hot 100 and the Billboard 200 charts simultaneously for eight weeks, coming close to a record held by Whitney Houston. Views achieved quadruple platinum status in the US, and earned over 1,000,000 album-equivalent units in the first week of its release. The album's lead single "Hotline Bling" secured him his second and third Grammy Awards, for Best Rap/Sung Performance and Best Rap Song, at the organization's 59th ceremony.

He released the multi-genre More Life in 2017. Described by Drake as a "playlist", it was his seventh consecutive number one on the Billboard 200, and set multiple streaming records.

Drake holds several Billboard chart records. He has the most charted songs (154) among solo artists in the history of the Billboard Hot 100, the most simultaneously charted Hot 100 songs in a single week (24), the most time on the Hot 100 (431 weeks) and the most Hot 100 debuts in a week (21). Drake also has the most number one singles on the Hot Rap Songs, Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay and Rhythmic Charts. Alongside his Grammy Award wins, Drake has won three Juno Awards and six American Music Awards, as well as a record thirteen Billboard Music Awards, while also being one of the best-selling rappers of the 21st century, with 86 million estimated global records sales.

Drake has developed other ventures, including his OVO Sound record label with longtime collaborator Noah "40" Shebib. Drake acts as a producer, producing under the pseudonym Champagne Papi. Using the "OVO" moniker, Drake has his own clothing line and his own program on Beats 1 Radio. He has also developed a whiskey, is a restaurateur, and is the global ambassador for the Toronto Raptors.
- Wikipedia

Top 100 Chart History

2009 42 Forever (Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem)
2010 50 Over -1-
2010 24 Find Your Love -2-
2010 37 Right Above It (Lil Wayne feat. Drake)
2010 01 What's My Name? (Rihanna feat. Drake) MILLIONAIRE
2011 22 Moment 4 Life (Nicki Minaj feat. Drake)
2011 78 I'm On One (DJ Khaled feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)
2011 57 Headlines -1-
2011 58 She Will (Lil Wayne feat. Drake)
2011 49 Make Me Proud (Drake Feat. Nicki Minaj) -2-
2011 09 Take Care (Drake feat. Rihanna) -3-
2012 80 The Motto (Drake feat. Lil Wayne) -4-
2012 37 Crew Love (Drake feat. The Weeknd) -5-
2012 50 F**kin' Problems (A$AP Rocky feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar)
2013 25 Started From The Bottom -1-
2013 44 Love Me (Lil Wayne feat. Drake & Future)
2013 04 Hold On, We're Going Home (Drake feat. Majid Jordan) -2- MILLIONAIRE
2013 56 From Time (Drake feat. Jhené Aiko) -AT-
2013 86 Too Much (Drake feat. Sampha) -3-
2013 93 The Motion -AT-
2013 95 Furthest Thing -AT-
2014 65 Mine (Beyoncé feat. Drake)
2014 87 Who Do You Love (YG feat. Drake)
2014 36 Believe Me (Lil Wayne feat. Drake)
2014 68 0 To 100 - The Catch Up -NAS-
2014 35 Only (Nicki Minaj feat. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown)
2015 53 Preach (Drake feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR) -AT-
2015 70 Legend -AT-
2015 71 Energy -AT-
2015 92 10 Bands -AT-
2015 95 Know Yourself -AT-
2015 77 Back To Back -NAS-
2015 03 Hotline Bling -1- MILLIONAIRE
2015 81 Right Hand -NAS-
2015 58 Jumpman (Drake & Future)
2016 02 Work (Rihanna feat. Drake) MILLIONAIRE
2016 23 Summer Sixteen -NAS-
2016 01 One Dance (Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla) -2- MILLIONAIRE
2016 33 Pop Style (Drake feat. The Throne) -PS-
2016 03 Too Good (Drake feat. Rihanna) -3- MILLIONAIRE
2016 18 Controlla -4-
2016 55 With You (Drake feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR) -AT-
2016 68 Grammys (Drake feat. Future) -AT-
2016 72 U With Me? -AT-
2016 62 Feel No Ways -AT-
2016 70 Hype -AT-
2016 84 9 -AT-
2016 78 Still Here -AT-
2016 90 Keep The Family Close -AT-
2016 93 Weston Road Flows -AT-
2016 77 Childs Play -AT-
2016 88 Fire & Desire -AT-
2016 99 Redemption -AT-
2016 25 For Free (DJ Khaled feat. Drake)
2016 10 Fake Love -1-
2016 52 Sneakin' (Drake feat. 21 Savage) -PS-
2016 51 Wanna Know (Dave feat. Drake)
2016 67 Used To This (Future feat. Drake)
2017 49 No Frauds (Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne)
2017 03 Passionfruit -2-
2017 09 KMT (Drake feat. Giggs) -AT-
2017 10 Blem -AT-
2017 17 No Long Talk (Drake feat. Giggs) -AT-
2017 24 Get It Together (Drake feat. Black Coffee & Jorja Smith) -AT-
2017 27 Portland (Drake feat. Quavo & Travis Scott) -AT-
2017 31 Madiba Riddim -AT-
2017 32 Gyalchester -AT-
2017 35 Skepta Interlude -AT-
2017 36 Free Smoke -AT-
2017 37 Teenage Fever -AT-
2017 39 4422 (Drake feat. Sampha) -AT-
2017 42 Jorja Interlude -AT-
2017 51 Sacrifices (Drake feat. 2 Chainz & Young Thug) -AT-
2017 54 Lose You -AT-
2017 55 Glow (Drake feat. Kanye West) -AT-
2017 58 Can’t Have Everything -AT-
2017 61 Do Not Disturb -AT-
2017 62 Nothings Into Somethings -AT-
2017 63 Since Way Back (Drake feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR) -AT-
2017 65 Ice Melts (Drake feat. Young Thug) -AT-
2017 58 Come Closer (Wizkid feat. Drake)
2017 73 To The Max (DJ Khaled feat. Drake)
2017 14 Signs -NAS-
2018 01 God's Plan -1- MILLIONAIRE
2018 21 Diplomatic Immunity -AT-
2018 31 Walk It Talk It (Migos feat. Drake)
2018 17 Look Alive (BlocBoy JB feat. Drake)
2018 01 Nice For What -2-
2017 46 Yes Indeed (Lil Baby & Drake)
2018 37 I'm Upset -PS-

Social Media

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34 | arrow down.gif 27 | 11th week

Yxng Bane
Vroom
-

2nd Single
Released: 16th March 2018
Label: Disturbing London Records

Chart Statistics

NE (29/03/2018) | 45-40-36-36-32-31-32-31-32-27-34

Sales: 100k+

66 Sales
34 Streaming

Video

Biography

East London-born rapper Yxng Bane specializes in dancehall-infused R&B, but doesn't shy away from blending genres from across the board. Bane first appeared online in 2015, when he began uploading tracks to SoundCloud; the play counts quickly rose, giving him a platform to make music videos. At first, Bane was reluctant to reveal his identity, choosing to hide his face behind a mask. However, the mask was eventually removed, revealing his face to the public for the first time in the video for "Lone Wolf/Pronto," which saw release in the run-up to his debut EP, 2016's Full Moon. The following year, Bane geared up for the release of his next project, Bane of My Existence (aka B.O.E.), leading with the single "Fine Wine" in collaboration with Kojo Funds. - iTunes

Top 100 Chart History

2017 10 Bestie (Yungen feat. Yxng Bane)
2017 40 Rihanna -1-
2018 27 Vroom -2-
2018 05 Answerphone (Banx & Ranx & Ella Eyre feat. Yxng Bane)

Social Media

33 | arrow left.gif 33 | 12th week

Ziv Zaifman, Hugh Jackman & Michelle Williams
A Million Dreams
The Greatest Showman (OST) | 2017

Soundtrack Single
Released: 8th December 2017
Label: Atlantic Recording Corporation

Chart Statistics

NE (22/03/2018) | 22-25-26-25-26-33-46-38-38-41-33-33

Sales: 300k+
Certification: Silver

37 Sales
34 Streaming

Video

Biography

The Greatest Showman is a 2017 American musical drama film directed by Michael Gracey in his directorial debut, written by Jenny Bicks and Bill Condon and starring Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson, and Zendaya. The film is inspired by the story of P. T. Barnum's creation of the Barnum & Bailey Circus and the lives of its star attractions.

Principal photography on the film began in New York City in November 2016, and it premiered on December 8, 2017, aboard the RMS Queen Mary 2. The film was released in the United States on December 20, 2017, by 20th Century Fox and has grossed $420.4 million worldwide, making it the fifth-highest grossing live-action musical of all-time.

The Greatest Showman received mixed reviews, with praise for Jackman and the rest of the performances, music, and production value but criticism aimed at the artistic license taken, with some reviewers calling it "faux-inspiring and shallow". At the 75th Golden Globe Awards, the film received nominations for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy and Best Actor – Musical or Comedy for Jackman. For the song "This Is Me", the film won the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song and was nominated for Best Original Song at the 90th Academy Awards.
- Wikipedia

Top 100 Chart History

Ziv Zaifman
2018 22 A Million Dreams (Ziv Zaifman, Hugh Jackman & Michelle Williams) -OST-

Hugh Jackman
2018 20 The Greatest Show (Hugh Jackman, Keala Settle, Zac Efron, Zendaya & The Greatest Showman Ensemble) -OST-

Michelle Williams

Social Media

The Greatest Showman

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
Post #40
Group icon
32 | arrow up.gif 39 | 12th week

Loren Allred
Never Enough
The Greatest Showman (OST) | 2017

Soundtrack Single
Released: 8th December 2017
Label: Atlantic Recording Corporation

Chart Run

NE (22/03/2018) | 24-28-31-28-28-36-55-40-45-45-39-32

Sales: 300k+
Certification: Silver

29 Sales
37 Streaming

Video

Biography

The Greatest Showman is a 2017 American musical drama film directed by Michael Gracey in his directorial debut, written by Jenny Bicks and Bill Condon and starring Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson, and Zendaya. The film is inspired by the story of P. T. Barnum's creation of the Barnum & Bailey Circus and the lives of its star attractions.

Principal photography on the film began in New York City in November 2016, and it premiered on December 8, 2017, aboard the RMS Queen Mary 2. The film was released in the United States on December 20, 2017, by 20th Century Fox and has grossed $420.4 million worldwide, making it the fifth-highest grossing live-action musical of all-time.

The Greatest Showman received mixed reviews, with praise for Jackman and the rest of the performances, music, and production value but criticism aimed at the artistic license taken, with some reviewers calling it "faux-inspiring and shallow". At the 75th Golden Globe Awards, the film received nominations for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy and Best Actor – Musical or Comedy for Jackman. For the song "This Is Me", the film won the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song and was nominated for Best Original Song at the 90th Academy Awards.
- Wikipedia

Top 100 Chart History

2018 24 Never Enough -OST-

Social Media

Loren Allred

The Greatest Showman

+Quote this post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:36 PM