BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 // Trump: The Rusical, Episode 4
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Theonix
post 23rd March 2019, 04:49 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661

Yvie is slaying me every single episode. Her Kelly Anne alone should have won her the challenge but her runway slayed too. Silky played herself and then borrowed one of Latrice's gowns, gurl please? Also Brooke Lynn's runway was gorgeous this week, she is really reminding me so much of Detox in her consistency to slay

Mercedes was definitely the worst this week (and has been a bottom consistently) so I'm not surprised to see her go. She literally gave me nothing. I agree that once Ra'Jah is gone, we're going to have a strong cast remaining so hopefully she goes next!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 23rd March 2019, 05:04 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

This is going to sound kind of awful but it kind of feels like Mercedes was cast just to be the first Muslim queen and have a bit of clout for the Trump musical and the current political climate... Like I said that feels awful to say, but this is Ru we're talking about and it just seems like he'd do that in an Emmy push laugh.gif She was lovely but the talent just was not there.

+Quote this post
Slick
post 23rd March 2019, 05:08 PM
Post #23
Group icon
electric butterflies
Pronouns: he/him
User: 70

I am enjoying this season (obviously, it is Drag Race after all) but I'm a little underwhelmed so far. This week's episode was one of the least enjoyable for some time. I feel like we've ALMOST got rid of the weakest queens now though, so hopefully it will pick up.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 23rd March 2019, 05:46 PM
Post #24
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

I was JUST going to say that Brooke Lynn is giving me Detox realness with her outfits as well as attitude on the runway <3

+Quote this post
Slick
post 23rd March 2019, 05:48 PM
Post #25
Group icon
electric butterflies
Pronouns: he/him
User: 70

QUOTE(Conanderella @ Mar 23 2019, 05:46 PM) *
I was JUST going to say that Brooke Lynn is giving me Detox realness with her outfits as well as attitude on the runway <3

Definitely! I never really warmed to Detox though and I've enjoyed Brooke from the first ep.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 23rd March 2019, 05:58 PM
Post #26
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Detox isn't exactly the most likeable queen oops

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2