BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> kylie, the albums
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
winningstrak
post 1st June 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 651

well seeing we need to start moving this forum up the charts i decided to try and get a few replies going so heres another whats kylie album ratings starting with your fave,,i think we should stick to the offiacl album like all the studio albums or if anyone would prefer we could all the albums such as various greatest hots packages and remix albums etc,,for now tho i will post hwhat my fave and least fave of the studio albums

1st Rhythm of love

2nd Light years
3rd Fever
4th Kylie 1988
5th enjoy yourself
6th impossible princess
7th lets get to it
8th body language
9th kylie minogue 94

KYLIE 94 IS my least fave as i didnt really enjoy any of the singles therefore i never got into the project over all,,,the singles from the album are my 3 least fave kylie singles and i know confide in me and put yourself in my place are huge fan faves

i WOULD love a duets album from kylie whether they are live or studio recordings,,,i love alot of her duets outside of the ones released,,in denial with the pet shop boys should have been released,,,but a duets album would contain many tracks,,from the 2 gbi duets,,to live faves with the manic street preachers,,kermit the froh,,adam garcia and justin to timberlake to name a few,,would anyon eelse love to see a duets album containing such material..

I have been lucky to find alot of live stuff from all the tours and many of her one off live performances and i ahve them all on cd but i would love anoffical album of them to add to all my other kylie collection
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Dannyboy
post 1st June 2006, 11:50 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 632

Great idea, these will def get the forum up the league.

My Favs are -

1st Rhythm of love
2 Kylie 1988
3 Fever
4 enjoy yourself
5 Light years
6 kylie minogue 94
7 lets get to it
8 impossible princess
9 body language

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 6th June 2006, 11:27 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

1 Light Years
2 Rhythmn Of Love
3 Fever
4 Body language
5 Enjoy Yourself
6 Impossible Princess
7 Let's Get To It
8 Kylie Minogue 94
9 Kylie 1988

+Quote this post
winningstrak
post 6th June 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

thats a shock seeing kylie 1988 album been your least fave,,im not dis agreeing in any way,,,we all have our opinions its just i have never seen the first kylie albumcome so low,,can i ask what is your fave track on the first kylie album mIKEY??

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 6th June 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

It's got to Je Nais Pa Pourquoi, well something along those lines, I think that's a brilliant track on her first album, I never thought it was a great myself, but over the years after listening to it, it just seems old hat, when compared to her recent stuff.

+Quote this post
winningstrak
post 7th June 2006, 11:30 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

funny i never liked je na sas pas pourquai for years then it started to grow on me a little bit and then i loved it when i went to see the showgirl tour andi love the live version of it,,,

I agree that kylie's first album sounds a bit kinda light pop when listening to it now but i guess i like it for that and love it for what it done for kylie,,,when i first saw the track listing for love at first sight i was sure she was doing a cover version of one of her own songs,,,and in a way i would love kylie to that and use them as b sides,,,,i would love to see how she along with her parlaphone team would change some of the non singles of the first few albums,,,,and likewise i would love to see what they would do with breathe what differnt way would or could they produce it,,,i love the sasha mix of braethe and i think it could make a great pop song if given the chance

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 13th June 2024, 04:44 AM