BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Carolynne - Take The Keys, 2nd single | August 19
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post Aug 8 2016, 02:43 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Everyone's favourite country contestant from series 9 of The X Factor has finally announced the release of her second single 'Take The Keys', which is very good and reminds me of a countrified 'Here's To Never Growing Up' by Avril Lavigne. I think this is immediately better than 'I Love You But Shut Up' (which I still liked very much) and the cancelled single 'Standing on Top of the World' which we only ever heard a live version of. My only criticism is the very sudden "fade out" which is very against trends.

This is released on August 19th and I'll be intrigued to see if she can get Radio 2 support which she surprisingly did for her debut single last year.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Regina
post Aug 8 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
Can defo hear the Here's To Never Growing Up connection and actually like this. It's nice to hear proper Country like this again. Reminds me of something Martina McBride would do.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 8 2016, 08:53 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
I found the other single quite boring but this is much better, the sort of nice country song I like to hear.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:17 PM