BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Kaskade & The Brocks 'Summer Nights', Released 26th August 2014
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
k👠th
post 27th August 2014, 09:14 AM
Post #1
Group icon
baddest of them all
User: 6,764

Multi-Grammy nominated artist and America's Best DJ title holder, Kaskade, released his latest single "Summer Nights" featuring indie electronic band The Brocks yesterday, August 26th.

The kingpin headliner of electronic music festivals was tasked by Insomniac to score its documentary, "Under the Electric Sky." Since the tracks debut at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, "Summer Nights" has been a widely anticipated song by the film's audiences, as well as electronic music fans around the world. Known for discovering and collaborating with under-the-radar talent, Kaskade tapped The Brocks to create the musical mood for the film. The new found relationship led to the films seminal opening track. "Summer Nights" takes the listener on a journey through the passing of summer, with a unique and vibrant mix of guitar acoustics and indie vibe that gives fans an unparalleled emotional connection. It embodies the euphoria of summer, married with the moodiness of the autumn months. With a smooth vocal insisting "I wanna go back," this is the track that's poised to be the anthem of transition, easing its listeners through the transformation of the seasons. "Summer Nights" is available for pre order today on iTunes.com and will be released today, August 26th on www.iTunes.com.

In addition to the release of "Summer Nights," Kaskade continues to entertain the masses at Marquee's day and night club in Las Vegas with his 70s inspired Summer Lovin. He will close out the season with festivals such as Electric Zoo, TomorrowWorld and Ultra Japan.

I took the cover photo for
#SummerNights on my iPhone at 7AM in Barcelona as the sun was coming up

Loving this so much rn! I've always been quite big on Kaskade and this song is just like a breath of fresh air between all the big drops and typical deep house out at the moment. A MUST LISTEN.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 02:24 AM