BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post Jun 25 2016, 07:42 PM
Post #1
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
Really enjoyed the first movie so this is one sequel I'm interested in. Set four years later with Cobie Smulders as the female lead this time

Out in October
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
DrakeViews
post Jun 29 2016, 12:47 PM
Post #2
Group icon
New Entry
User: 23,415
one of my favourites

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post Oct 24 2016, 04:13 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2
Excellent, a decent film after all, well worth the wait, Colbie is fantastic in it, with a lot of kick arse action. Its pretty much all action all the way from start to finish, not too long, the pace was just right, and just under 2 hours long.

I hope Tripwire is next one of Lee Child's best work to be adapted, I don't know how long Tom Crusie will do these films for as there are so many books in the series, I think other actors will fill his boots if these book adaptations of Jack Reacher carry on.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Oct 26 2016, 04:36 PM
Post #4
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
This was OK, I always find Tom very likeable but I don't think I enjoyed it as much as the first one, I thought that one had more humour / fun to it. I like Cobie but I'm more fond of Rosamund Pike too.

This one seems to have opened on a similar par at least in the UK, sure Tom would be up for more too, he claims to have read all the books. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Nov 1 2016, 01:28 PM
Post #5
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
Haven't seen the first one of this but found the storyline fairly easy to jump right into and ended up enjoying it a fair bit. Didn't find it anything particularly amazing but had some good action scenes and some likeable characters too. Colbie was badass and I liked the little girl in it too, thought she was quite funny even though she made so many stupid mistakes laugh.gif Like oh people are coming after me and trying to kill me, let me just sneak out in the middle of the night and hang out with some drug addicts or oh yeah, these stolen credit cards will definitely have been reported by now, let me just order room service from downstairs where they definitely won't be able to track me right to where I'm staying laugh.gif I liked the villain, he definitely felt like a genuine threat even though it was unlikely Reacher was ever going to lose. There were also some pretty brutal moments which I thought worked well, definitely on the limits of 12A I think. I would watch a sequel for sure if I still had my unlimited card then, not sure I'd pay full price for a ticket though when there are so many other good films out at the moment and coming up now it's almost awards season so I can see why this is under-performing a little, especially when The Accountant is doing fairly well and seems pretty similar.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:36 AM