BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Death in Paradise, BBC One | Thursdays at 9pm
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 14th January 2015, 03:01 PM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

'Death in Paradise' is currently airing it's fourth series, the second to feature Kris Marshall in the lead role. It is filmed in the Caribbean, helping us to look forward to the summer in these cold, dark winter months. Each week, there is a new murder and a bunch of guest stars playing the suspects. At the end of every episode, the detectives round up the suspects in one room, explaining each of the clues gathered throughout the series before the murderer is revealed.

It's a very lighthearted show that doesn't require you to think too much and so is the perfect thing to relax in front of the TV after a hard day's work. It's nothing groundbreaking but it's nice to have a change from the other detective shows which are darker in tone.

-x-

EPISODE 2 SYNOPSIS

DI Goodman is convinced that there's more to the murder of a surf instructor than meets the eye. Dwayne works hard to impress the new sergeant.

This week's guest stars are Hetti Bywater (aka Lucy Beale) and Will Mellor.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 14th January 2015, 05:47 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177
This is excellent fun if silly at times. Completely mindless which is what I need right now. Very pretty as well. What I'd give to get a role in this show.

+Quote this post
Gezza
post 14th January 2015, 06:28 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Ciao, 911? E 'Quagmire. Sì, è preso nella finestra di questo
User: 13,341
Hurrah- I love this show- Bright breezy and doesn't require too much attention. One of my fave's at the mo!

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 17th January 2015, 08:28 AM
Post #4
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177
Lucy Beale really hiding in the Carribean I see.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 12:53 PM