BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Louis Tomlinson • General Discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Stu@SSLarry
post 20th April 2014, 10:42 PM
Post #81
Group icon
Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes...
User: 20,720

2, one of which is exceptionally large. XD Bless her! offtopic.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 22nd April 2014, 11:30 AM
Post #82
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

I've been watching this gif for FIVE MINUTES

+Quote this post
Calum
post 21st May 2014, 03:23 AM
Post #83
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

The singer attended his soon-to-be stepfather Dan Deakin's wild bash in Barcelona on Friday (16May13), and the night was one to remember.

According to The Sun on Sunday, the group hired 'Little Sarah', a dwarf performer who donned a policewoman's uniform and brandished a truncheon while entertaining Deakin and his pals in their suite at the W Hotel.

Taking to Twitter.com on Saturday (17May14), Deakin wrote, "What a night! From what I can remember."

Deakin is set to wed Tomlinson's mum Johannah this summer (14).

+Quote this post
Calum
post 13th June 2014, 06:01 PM
Post #84
Group icon
nabad

Twitter also played host to Louis Tomlinson’s fury at band mate Niall Horan, which occurred after Niall tweeted about the kick off of the World Cup, writing, “PRA CIMA MAJOOOORRRR! #letsgobrazil #goodluckmybroneymar”

A livid Louis – who of course takes his football so seriously, he’s bought his own club – replied, “@NiallOfficial shut up Niall !

“You’re supporting England surely !!!????!!!”

So far, it seems that Niall hasn’t replied, but if he doesn’t support England, then he might be glad that (apparently) he won’t have to travel around Europe in the same jet or bus as Louis. We imagine the atmosphere would be kinda tense…

Apropos of Louis, he still has yet to complete the deal to take over as co-chairman of Doncaster Rovers – alongside John Ryan – as his lawyers are still trying to thrash out issues relating to using pictures of the famous 1D singer.

oops.

+Quote this post
Nina West
post 16th June 2014, 05:17 AM
Post #85
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846

Louis In Music Videos through the years

What Makes You Beautiful

Gotta Be You

One Thing

More Than This

Live While We're Young

Little Things

Kiss You

One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)

Best Song Ever

Story Of My Life

Midnight Memories

You And I

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 22nd June 2014, 02:07 PM
Post #86
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

No posts about Louis buying Doncaster Rovers in here ohmy.gif I don't really know what to think if I'm honest. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 22nd June 2014, 05:15 PM
Post #87
Group icon

The real question is who is more relevant? Louis, or Doncaster Rovers? ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 22nd June 2014, 05:27 PM
Post #88
Group icon
nabad

!!

+Quote this post
calxyum
post 22nd June 2014, 08:32 PM
Post #89
Group icon
my caviar brings all the lords to the court~
User: 20,799

QUOTE(AdamAloud @ Jun 22 2014, 06:15 PM) *
The real question is who is more relevant? Louis, or Doncaster Rovers? ohmy.gif

SHOO

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 23rd September 2014, 10:13 AM
Post #90
Group icon

One Direction's Louis Tomlinson: I wanted solo stardom

The singer has been in the five-piece since they were formed on the British version of The X Factor in 2010. But having entered the competition as a solo artist, the 22-year-old found it a big adjustment to suddenly perform as a band.

"I’m the type of person who likes being the centre of attention. For the whole of The X Factor I didn’t have a solo which, for me, was a tough pill to swallow," he revealed in the band's autobiography, Who We Are.

The group, which also includes Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik, went on to become a worldwide success despite not winning the show. They are about to release their fourth record, Four, and Louis has his confidence back. It was a different story during those initial few months of promoting their first album Up All Night though.

"I was delighted but at the same time, couldn’t really understand why I was in the band," he admitted. "That was really low, that feeling of not having a purpose, of just being along for the ride."

Their popularity brings with it an immense amount of media attention; and not all of it is good. Band mate Liam, 21, found himself having to defend his sexuality and views at the weekend after pictures surfaced suggesting he was in the throes of passion with another man.

"Wow as if people think that weird photo going around is actually me lol think id rather tweet a full frontal than have people look at that (sic)" he wrote on Twitter. But when his comments then received backlash, he had to stand up for himself.

"I'm 100% not homophobic. But I'm also 100% not gay so when somebody says I am I'm gunna say I'm not which does not make me a homophobe (sic)" he wrote.

Source.

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 22nd November 2014, 03:09 PM
Post #91
Group icon

+Quote this post
Calum
post 22nd November 2014, 03:11 PM
Post #92
Group icon
nabad

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 22nd November 2014, 03:29 PM
Post #93
Group icon

!!!!

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 13th December 2014, 10:41 PM
Post #94
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

...So we're not gonna talk about this trending on Twitter?

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23GetW...;s=tren&p=c

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 13th December 2014, 10:43 PM
Post #95
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 20,217

QUOTE(Slayberry In C @ Dec 13 2014, 11:41 PM) *
...So we're not gonna talk about this trending on Twitter?

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23GetW...;s=tren&p=c

He will be back tomorrow cause they will have one of their biggest performances ever.

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 26th February 2015, 03:08 PM
Post #96
Group icon

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 11th March 2015, 02:42 PM
Post #97
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

CODE
[code]Hold on just a darn second, has One Direction star Louis Tomlinson actually split from the pretty brunette that is Eleanor Calder?
Y'see, we have been doing some serious investigative work (okay, okay, we've been looking at Instagram), and couldn't help but notice that 22-year-old Eleanor was being suspiciously active over on her social media page, getting tattoos with her pals in sunny Los Angeles and generally being very visibly NOT with Louis.

Meanwhile, Lou spent his rare few days off from the One Direction world tour in the UK, heading straight from Japan to London, where he acted as a guest judge on new talent TV programme 'Be In The Band' before setting off for the glamour of Leeds, where he had a whale of a time clubbing with fans and looking gorgeous.

CLUBBING? ON A MONDAY? WHATEVER NEXT!

This lead us to ask a couple of Very Important Questions:
1. Isn't it a bit strange that Lou wouldn't spend his precious time off with his supposed girlfriend of absolutely yonks?

2. Considering Eleanor hardly EVER uses her Insta account, and when she does it's usually to post pics with Lou and the rest of the 1D crew, why is she suddenly keeping her 1.8million followers up-to-date with her life without the star?
IS IT TO SHOW THAT SHE IS *LITERALLY* LIVING LIFE WITHOUT THE STAR?? ARE WE READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS?? WE NEED TO KNOW.

The only thing is, judging by the mahoosive grin plastered across Louis' face all night long in da club, he doesn't exactly seem too heartbroken about any suspected break up... Come to think of it, he hasn't looked this chirpy in blimmin' ages.

Omg I met @Louis_Tomlinson and he said happy birthday too me shook my hand and took selfies I could not be happier pic.twitter.com/544rq37m7C
— Chloeeee❤ (@chloecordenox) March 10, 2015
Louis with some fans at PRYZM in Leeds last night! (03/09/15) #4 pic.twitter.com/Trq1GZ9zfx
— 1D Metro Manila (@1DMetro) March 10, 2015
"@1DStalker: Louis clubbing in Leeds last night! Via @1Dupdategirls pic.twitter.com/rlpKqQwmQy"
— 1D Updates (@1Dneews) March 10, 2015
Then again, who doesn't love to let their hair down on a Monday night, eh?

Pile all of this on top of the fact that Eleanor hasn't been seen with the 23-year-old since they took a stroll on Bondi Beach in Oz last month, and we reckon we could well and truly have a ticket to SplitsVille, and we're not the only ones a tad suspicious:

WHAts happens I WAKE UP TO LOUIS AND ELEANOR BREAKING UP AND LOUIS IN LEEDS SOMEBODY EXPLAIN
— em//89 days (@louistrashxo) March 10, 2015
@Louis_Tomlinson you and eleanor broke up what the hell is this?!?!?!?!?!?!
— lou got exams :(( (@rainbowsxlwt) March 10, 2015
Super ultra private Eleanor and Louis are suddenly showing off indivudally in different parts of the world. I AIN'T COMPLAINING BY ANY MEANS
— louisandharry af (@xlouisgotstyles) March 10, 2015
"LOUIS AND ELEANOR ARE BOTH SO HAPPY THIS IS SO GREAT STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER"
— briana (@swagmoneyIouis) March 10, 2015
It's incredible that whenever Louis and Eleanor are on the their own they look so happy but once they are together, there's not even a smile
— Cornelia (@illousionlarry) March 10, 2015
WAIT eleanor and louis broke up???? is this the moment we've been waiting for?? is this a sign from above?????
— analia (@donnydivinity) March 10, 2015
Whatever's going on, we just hope that both Eleanor and Louis are happy. Okay, and Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn too.

After his late night partying, Lou should be en-route to Singapore with the rest of the 1D boys, with the On The Road Again tour getting back on track tomorrow night.
[/code]

Yahoo

Ofcourse this article is a pile of shit but Louis and Eleanor had a joined Facebook account which got de-activited and Louis activated his old pre Eleanor/1D facebook account again.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 9th December 2016, 01:26 PM
Post #98
Group icon

Louis' mum Johannah Deakin has passed away after a battle with leukaemia, aged just 42 sad.gif such a young age to die, sending my condolences to Louis and his family. It's reported that he'll be performing at The X Factor final tomorrow night to honour her, as it was one of her wishes.

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 9th December 2016, 01:40 PM
Post #99
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Incredible sad news.

+Quote this post