BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Bake Off for Comic Relief
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
truly talented
post 11th December 2015, 08:05 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 140

The rumours we heard a few months back are confirmed. Should be a laugh knowing Will's lack of culinary skills. laugh.gif

Samantha Cameron, Will Young, Ed Balls and more are cooking up a storm for The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
Who else is heading to the baking tent next year?

A fresh batch of celebrities are heading to the baking tent for next year's Great Sport Relief Bake Off.

The likes of Will Young, Kimberley Walsh and Samantha Cameron - yes, the prime minister's missus - will appear across four special charity editions of the show in 2016.
John Simpson, Louise Redknapp, Maddy Hill, Morgana Robinson and Victoria Coren-Mitchell will also show off their baking skills for charity.

Jennifer Saunders, Sarah Millican, Ed Byrne and Bake Off regular Mel Giedroyc will present one episode of the series each.

Each hour-long episode will also follow Clare Balding and olympian Denise Lewis as they visit Sports Relief projects in the UK and abroad.

Sport Relief takes place from Friday, March 18 to Sunday, March 20 next year.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/great-british...elief-bake-off/
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 16th February 2016, 08:32 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Thanks to Elaine. Guess we always knew he'd be useless in the iamspamspamamibut I bet he's hilarious.

I Think I'd Better Leave Right Now: Will Young looks unimpressed with his culinary delights, while appearing on the Bake-Off Sport Relief special - as he revealed he 'almost poisoned Mary Berry'

In an interview with Radio 2's Jo Whiley, the former X Factor star said: 'I almost poisoned Mary Berry... you'll have to wait and find out. I could have been thrown in the Tower Of London for that'

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 16th February 2016, 08:38 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

The whole article - Daily Mai

'By Rebecca Davison for MailOnline

Published: 00:04, 16 February 2016 | Updated: 01:35, 16 February 2016

It looks like it was a case of 'Oh crumbs!' for singer and actor Will Young when he competed in the BBC's Great British Bake-Off Sport Relief special.

The 37-year-old pulled quite the face while cooking up a storm in the famous Bake-Off iamspamspamamiand what's more, he revealed he almost poisoned judge Mary Berry, 80.

In an interview with Radio 2's Jo Whiley, the former X Factor star (??) said: 'I will just tell you, I am the (worst?) baker you have ever seen,' he said.

'I didn't mean to do it. [She didn't have to go to the doctor's]because it was all fine. And that's what my lawyer's said,' he said before descending into giggles.

'It was brilliant though and I did get a little taste for baking but perhaps under a very watchful eye. It goes out in February and it was so much fun.'

Will had some stiff competition on his hands during his episode, competing with the likes of actress Alison Steadman, comedians Morgana Robinson and Sarah Millican and funnyman Ade Edmondson.

While previous specials have seen Samantha Cameron and Kimberley Walsh walk away with the top spot for their baking, who wins this time is anyone's guess.

While the exact transmission date is yet to be announced, no doubt the show is set to be a must-see as the celebrities struggle to impress judges Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood.

But life hasn't all been saccharine sweetness for the lovely lad.

Earlier in the week, Will tweeted that he had got himself into another spot of bother on the roads.

He wrote on February 10: 'Time for 4 hours of speed awareness class.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz40IYJbVxP

+Quote this post
suggy
post 23rd February 2016, 09:09 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 85

So looking forward to watching Will burn cremate cook some lovely stuff and I'm sure there'll be plenty of laughs along the way.

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 24th February 2016, 01:50 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I'm with Ian. laugh.gif

Ian Hyland ‎@HylandIan
Tough viewing choice at 8pm tonight. #TheBritAwards or Will Young baking a rhubarb and ginger tart on Sport Relief Bake Off.
I'm going Will.
9:57 AM - 24 Feb 2016

+Quote this post
ros
post 24th February 2016, 05:32 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 14,601

yahoo.gif Yes, this should be good!

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 24th February 2016, 09:11 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Thoroughly enjoyed that and a great response on Twitter. cheer.gif

Lots of surprised comments about how handsome he is. Where have they been?

+Quote this post
ros
post 24th February 2016, 09:24 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 14,601

Yes it was really enjoyable, he's so naturally funny! laugh.gif

Edit: ooh I've got a Santa hat on my emoji!

Edit: and now it's gone!

This post has been edited by ros: 24th February 2016, 09:27 PM

+Quote this post
suggy
post 25th February 2016, 09:13 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 85

Missed out on watching this live on tv last night because of family calling, but I'll watch him today sometime.

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 25th February 2016, 09:16 AM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

You are in for a treat.

I still have Santa hats on my emojis. sad.gif

+Quote this post