BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RESULTS: 2015 Pop Forum Awards, Starting Now.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
*Tim
post 13th January 2016, 06:57 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

Liam and Cameron will be starting somewhere around 7/7:30 so get ready/ Here's the nominees once again

ARTIST AWARDS
Best female solo artist
Fleur East
Taylor Swift
Selena Gomez
Jess Glynne
Meghan Trainor

Best male solo artist
Nick Jonas
Justin Bieber
Jason Derulo
Olly Murs
Ed Sheeran
Charlie Puth

Best group
Little Mix
Years and Years
Fifth Harmony
One Direction
G.R.L
The Vamps

Best emerging pop artist
Zara Larsson
Dua Lipa
Grace
Fleur East
Troye Sivan
Charlie Puth
Rachel Platten

Most anticipated comeback for 2016
Rihanna
Katy Perry
Britney Spears
Michelle McManus
Lady Gaga

Pop villain of the year
Jess Glynne
Sam Smith
Zayn Malik
Ed Sheeran
Madonna's Cape

Pop saviour of the year
Adele
Zara Larsson
Carly Rae Jepsen
Little Mix
Justin Bieber

SONG AWARDS
Best single
Selena Gomez (ft. ASAP Rocky) - Good For You
Little Mix - Black Magic
Justin Bieber - Sorry
Zara Larsson - Lush Life
Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me

Best single artwork
Ellie Goulding - On My Mind
Foxes - Body Talk
Britney Spears (ft. Iggy Azalea) - Pretty Girls
Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
Iggy Azalea (ft. Jennifer Hudson) - Trouble

Best UK debut single
Pia Mia (ft. Tyga and Chris Brown) - Do It Again
Fleur East - Sax
Grace - You Don't Own Me
Charlie Puth (ft. Meghan Trainor) - Marvin Gaye
Natalie La Rose - Somebody
Rachel Platten - Fight Song

Most overated single
Adele - Hello
Lunch Money Lewis - Bills
Kanye West, Rihanna and Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds
One Direction - Drag Me Down
Little Mix - Black Magic

Most underrated single
Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
Marina and The Diamonds - I'm A Ruin
Selena Gomez - Same Old Love
Jessie J - Flashlight
Jason Derulo - Cheyenne

Best Collaboration
Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye
MNEK and Zara Larsson - Never Forget You
Selena Gomez and ASAP Rocky - Good For You
Fifth Harmony and Kid Ink - Worth It
Charli XCX and Rita Ora - Doing It

Surprise smash of the year
Pia Mia (ft. Tyga and Chris Brown) - Do It Again
Rachel Platten - Fight Song
Jamie Lawson - Wasn't Expecting That
Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song

Surprise flop of the year
Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money
Louisa Johnson - Forever Young
G.R.L - Lighthouse
Demi Lovato - Confident
The Vamps - Wake Up

Songs too good to just be an album track
Ella Eyre - Two
Selena Gomez - Sober
Samantha Jade - Naked
The Vamps - Volcano (ft. Silento)
Halsey - Colors

Best track to be relegated to a deluxe bonus
Selena Gomez - Outta My Hands (Loco)
Troye Sivan - BITE
Carly Rae Jepsen - I Didn't Just Come Here To Dance
Little Mix - Secret Love Song (Part II)
Taylor Swift - New Romantics

OTHER AWARDS
Best album
Carly Rae Jepsen - Emotion
Justin Bieber - Purpose
Demi Lovato - Confident
Little Mix - Get Weird
Selena Gomez - Revival

Best album artwork
Little Mix - Get Weird
Kelly Clarkson - Piece By Piece
Adele - 25
Justin Bieber - Purpose
Demi Lovato - Confident

Best music video
Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money
Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
Little Mix - Black Magic

Best live performance
Little Mix and Fleur East - Black Magic / Sax (Live on X Factor)
Little Mix - Love Me Like You / Black Magic (Live on X Factor)
Elina Born & Stig Rasta - Goodbye To Yesterday (Live at the Eurovision Semi Finals 2015)
Fleur East - Sax (Live on X Factor)
Ella Eyre - Even If (Live at the MOBO Awards 2015)

Worst live performance
Jess Glynne - Take Me Home (Live on X Factor)
Madonna - Living For Love (Live at the Brit Awards 2015)
Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (Live on X Factor)
Sam Smith and John Legend - Lay Me Down (Live on Comic Relief 2015)
Kanye West - All Day (Live at the Brit Awards 2015)

Best comeback
Adele
Justin Bieber
Marina and The Diamonds
Carly Rae Jepsen
Little Mix

Ultimate pop music moment of 2015
Madonna being dragged off a platform by her cape.
Justin Bieber turning the whole world into Beliebers.
Whats Good Miley.
Demi Lovato's iconic moments (Poot, Mugs, Genes/Jeans, 'Delete It Fat')
Little Mix slaying the charts.

Best feud
Madonna VS her cape
Nicki Minaj VS Miley Cyrus
Naughty Boy VS Zayn Malik
One Direction VS Zayn Malik
Katy Perry/Nicki Minaj VS Taylor Swift
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 13th January 2016, 06:59 PM
Post #2
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Hype *.*
Taylor, Little Mix and FLASHLIGHT to slay please heart.gif heart.gif

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:05 PM
Post #3
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

Hello! I shall be doing the first set of results wink.gif

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:09 PM
Post #4
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Let's start off with something big... wink.gif

Ultimate pop music moment of 2015
Madonna being dragged off a platform by her cape - 15 votes
Demi Lovato's iconic moments (Poot, Mugs, Genes/Jeans, 'Delete It Fat') – 8 votes
Justin Bieber turning the whole world into Beliebers – 4 votes
Whats Good Miley – 4 votes
Little Mix slaying the charts – 2 votes

Madonna gathered a wopping 15 votes with her epic failure at the BritAwards. This gave us the oppurtunity to make fun of the old hag once more as it became a meme around the forum. Medonster also proved she was singing live.

Demon Lavatory and her iconic moments claim 2nd place with 8 votes. Poot, I love mugs, the jeans in your DNA and Delete It Fat or Ill flick you’re vagina overshadowed the release of Demon’s album Confident.
She became more famous for her sister who escaped the cellar than for her music.

Bieber and Nicki both claim 3rd place with 4 votes. Bieber inspired lads all over the world to post “Bieber should stop releasing these tunes, I’m starting to turn into a belieber” on their timelines, as well as having
them break girls’ hearts all over the world by snatching their tickets before them.
Nicki confronted Miley about her shittalking in the press at the VMA’s, to which Miley replied media twisted things all the time. She was shaking in ha boots tho.

In last place we find Lil’ Mix slaying the charts. I was confused why this was even nominated as, while they did very well in the UK, they didn’t set any charts alight apart from it.
Yes, Black Magic became on of the top 10 selling girl band singles, but how is that a pop moment of the year? Did y’all misspell Adele outselling your faves’ 1st week sales times 5 worldwide for this?

©Commentary by *Tim

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 13th January 2016, 07:15 PM
Post #5
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

See I was only one of the 2 to vote for Little Mix chart slayage then sad.gif Always liked them but became such a gigantic stan this year, there was no way I couldn't vote for it heart.gif Madonna's fall is the only other one there worthy of winning and of course is an iconic moment

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:16 PM
Post #6
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Best Live Performance 2015
Little Mix – Love Me Like You/Black Magic (Live On X Factor) – 10 votes
Fleur East – Sax (Live On X Factor) – 9 votes
Little Mix & Fleur East – Black Magic / Sax (Live On X Factor) – 7 votes
Elina Born & Stig Rasta - Goodbye To Yesterday (Live at the Eurovision Semi Finals 2015) – 5 votes
Ella Eyre - Even If (Live at the MOBO Awards 2015) – 1 vote

Unsurprisingly, Little Mix win Best Live Performance of 2015 with their incredible mashup of Love Me Like You and Black Magic on the X Factor UK. Starting with the theme of a high school prom that is used in the music video the girls sing the first two verses and chorus’s of the track. During the L-OV-E section it changes to Black Magic which see’s the girls have a quick costume change and do some impressive dancing. Definitely one of the best performances of the year and a very well deserved win. Fleur East comes second by just 1 point with her debut performance of her first single Sax. The performance was raved about by many with her impressive vocals and dancing. Both Fleur and Little Mix complete the top 3 again with their mashup performance of Black Magic and Sax which was performed live on the final of the X Factor. Vocally, it was amazing and in terms of a performance, it is up there with Madonna getting dragged off a platform by her cape. The Queen of emerging Estonian talent Elina Born and her close friend Stig Rasta (who just happens to be the biggest songwriter in Estonia) come 4th with their Semi final performance of Goodbye To Yesterday at this years Eurovision Song Contest. Whether it was the impressive vocals, incredible staging or the emotion given by Elina at the end, it certainly captured audiences from around Europe. (PS Listen to Elina Born’s debut album, it is incredible.) Poor Ella Eyre comes last with her emotional live performance at this year's MOBO awards after only receiving 1 vote.

©Commentary by Cameron

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 13th January 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Great to see Elina & Stig picking up votes, but I think Fleur deserved that award really. Little Mix had a great performance but Fleur's performance created such an incredible reaction at the time whereas I've seen several performances similar to Little Mix's however great it was.

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:20 PM
Post #8
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Best Album Of 2015
Carly Rae Jepsen – Emotion – 12 votes
Little Mix – Get Weird – 11 votes
Demi Lovato – Confident – 3 votes
Justin Bieber – Purpose – 3 votes
Selena Gomez – Revival – 3 votes

Carly Slay Jepsen pinches another win in this year’s Pop Awards by gaining the award for Best Album. Emotion really is a pop masterpiece and includes so many highlights. Personal Highlights of mine include Run Away With Me, Your Type, Warm Blood and the title track, Emotion. I feel Carly has finally perfected the pop sound that we all know she was capable off and her vocals are seriously impressive on the album too. A massive congratulations to her! Just behind are Little Mix with their 3rd studio album, Get Weird. I was never a fan of Little Mix until this album, but now I am in full stan mode. Absolutely outstanding. Secret Love Song (Part 1 and 2) is enough to sell the album to anyone. Demi Lovato proves that there is nothing wrong with being Confident as she scoops up the bronze award. Thank goodness there is more to the album than Kingdom Come as Iggy Azalea’s verse is a shambles. laugh.gif The Singles have been on point and there are some real highlights on the album. Also receiving the same number of votes as Confident is Purpose, the album that turned the whole world into Beliebers. Justin’s change in sound was really something that I could get on board with. it is pretty obvious that he has matured and so has his music. Highlights include Sorry and The Feeling (ft. Halsey). Rounding off the trio with the same number of votes is a favourite from us pop mods, Selena Gomez. Revival definitely showed how much her vocals have improved since her Disney days. The incredible Good For You was a fantastic way to introduce her new sound to us and Same Old Love is fabulous too (even if Charli XCX’s backing vocals are slightly too loud on the chorus heehee.gif ) Sober is the real highlight of the album however and is crying out for a single release. Make it happen Selegend. Thanks. xoxo

©Commentary by Cameron

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post 13th January 2016, 07:23 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005

EMOTION BEST ALBUM yahoo.gif

Looking at the closeness of those votes I'd say my participation in this was definitely worth it cool2.gif

Get Weird and Purpose were great albums too. Not heard the others.

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:23 PM
Post #10
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Best Collaboration
Selena Gomez & A$AP Rocky – Good For You – 11 votes [more nominations]
Charli XCX & Rita Rita – Doing It – 11 votes
Fifth Harmony & Kid Ink – Worth It – 5 votes
MNEK & Zara Larsson – Never Forget You – 4 votes
Charlie Puth & Meghan Trainor – Marvin Gaye – 3 votes

SELEGEND DID IT. With her collaboration with A$AP Rocky, Selena claims the award for best collab, duet due to having more nominations that Charli BitchCX and Rita Whora.

Good For You is a sultry sexual and amazing pop song, which deserved all of its succes and more. It became Selenur ha first top 5 hit in the US and another top 20 hit in the UK.
I couldn’t be more happy this won as it is my favourite song of the year and has spend over 10 weeks at #1 in my personal chart kink.gif

In Second place we find Charli XCX and Rita Ora with their “hit” single Doing It. It is the pits and I judge all of you for voting for this. The song became a #1 hit in Israel tho, when will Adele.

Fifth Harmony take 3rd place with their breakthrough hit Worth It. They became the first girlgroup to peak in the US top 20 since 2009, when The Pussycatdolls still reigned.
The song was a slow hit. It took a while to catch on and eventually peaked at decent positions in most coutnries, including #16 in Germany, #15 in France, #3 in the UK and #12 in the US.

MNEK and Zara Larsson take 4th place with their UK breakthrough Never Forget You and Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor come last with their overly cheesy Marvin Gaye.
Charlie Puth is a crybaby and Meghan comes last again. Poor hens

©Commentary by *Tim

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:29 PM
Post #11
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Surprise Smash Of The Year
Rachel Platten – Fight Song – 10 votes
MNEK & Zara Larsson – Never Forget You – 7 votes
Pia Mia ft. Tyga & Chris Brown – Do It Again – 6 votes
Kelly Clarkson – Heartbeat Song – 4 votes
Jamie Lawson – Wasn’t Expecting That – 2 votes

Proving that unknown artists can smash with their debut is Rachel Platten. After many years of trying to perfect her sound and become a worldwide superstar, Platten released her debut single Fight Song which was used in popular television series Pretty Little Liars. The song tells of Rachel’s struggles with the industry but also emphasises the fire inside of her and the fact that she is never going to give up on her dreams. It is her Fight Song. Debuting at number 1 in the UK which was very unexpected, Fight Song has went on to sell over 400,000 copies and earn a Gold certification. It also gave us the iconic mess of Lauren Murray’s save me song in the semi final of the recent series of the X Factor. Coming in second is the surprising duo of MNEK and Zara Larsson. the pair wrote Never Forget You Together some time ago and both wanted it for their next albums. Eventually it was decided that they would both duet on the track together, which I think is the best solution. With Zara being a massive name across Europe it was obvious it would do well in Scandinavia, but it was a real shock when it began to rise up the UK charts after initially being a flop. The track has went on to become both MNEK and Larsson’s biggest hit to date and it is very obvious why. A truly spectacular track. Coming in 3rd is Pia Mia with her collaboration with Chris Brown and Tyga. Pia was really only famous for being Kylie Jenner's best friend before her breakthrough this year as Do It Again seemed to come out of nowhere and hit the charts HARD. The track seems to be loved and seen as a guilty pleasure across Buzzjack as it’s infectious chorus makes it difficult to not sing along. Kelly Clarkson comes next with the lead single off of Piece By Piece, Heartbeat Song. In all honesty I never expected this to do badly as Kelly does seem to have quite a bit of a fan base here in the UK. The song received mixed reactions upon its premiere, but I think many have grown to love it which was proved when it went top 10 in early 2015. Coming last is Jamie Lawson with Wasn’t Expecting That which I think many of us weren’t expecting to do so well! I am not a fan of the song, but I know people who are. It’s lyrics incredible repetitive and I can’t help but see this being his ‘Let Her Go’ and ‘Take Me To Church’. I just expect more random lines such as "Ketchup on my chips? I wasn't expecting that" and "Severe Diarrhea? I wasn't expecting that"... zzz.gif

©Commentary by Cameron

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:32 PM
Post #12
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Best Album Artwork
Little Mix – Get Weird - 11 votes
Demi Lovato – Confident – 6 votes
Adele – 25 – 5 votes
Justin Bieber – Purpose – 5 votes
Kelly Clarkson – Piece By Piece – 3 votes

This is a category that could have went either way. Little Mix claim another victory with the artwork for ‘Get Weird’. I think the album artwork has become some kind of icon across Buzzjack due to the shady but hilarious facial expression of Jesy Nelson. laugh.gif The artwork is really fun however and sees the girls show off their quirky/ mischievous side by pulling humorous facial expressions to resemble the title Get Weird. Demi Lovato takes silver with the album art for Confident. The cover see’s Demi show off how confident she has become with her body after years of being harassed by the media about her weight. Demi looks incredible on the cover as she shows off her toned body with attitude. Simple but effective. You know when you take a good selfie and use it for everything? I think that is what Adele done for 25. Looking amazing, Adele’s artwork is very simple, but stands out. The fact that she has her eyes open (unlike 19 and 21) it is almost as if she has awoken from the slumber that had left many people desperate for new music. Justin Bieber also receives the same number of votes for the album artwork for Purpose. It shows Justin revealing his body to the world with white paint going down his torso. It is almost like a wet dream for some people. laugh.gif Kelly Clarkson finishes with 3 votes. The physical artwork for Kelly’s album is incredible and really stands out on the shelves of music shops. Very underrated but very beautiful at the same time.

©Commentary by Cameron

+Quote this post
dhwe
post 13th January 2016, 07:34 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 21,384

So happy to see Emotion win! Wish Carly had been nominated for Best Female but oh well, hope "RAWM" takes Best Single <3

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 13th January 2016, 07:40 PM
Post #14
Group icon
User: 13,007

EMOTION winning is very deserved, as is the Selena/A$AP collab <3 Oops at Madonna still snatching awards despite being an "old hag" and a "Medonster" happy.gif

Jesy single-handedly winning that best artwork award *_*

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:41 PM
Post #15
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Best Emerging Artist
Zara Larsson – 8 votes
Fleur East – 7 votes
Troye Sivan – 7 votes
Dua Lipa – 3 votes
Grace – 3 votes
Rachel Platten – 3 votes
Charlie Puth – 1 vote

A very close battle at this, but it was Swedish Pop Queen Zara Larsson who snatches the crown.
Zara is set for a very successful 2016, but in 2015 she did her thing in Europe. Her single Uncover slayed the charts in France and Belgium and her summery single Lush Life
went on to top the Swedish charts for weeks in a row as well as claiming top 10 hits all over the place.
Never Forget you proved a successful follow-up and with her 1st international album out in 2016 as well, it is time for a Swedish Takeover

Fleur East debuted with her single Sax after coming 2nd on the X-Factor 2014. Sax became a long-running top 10 hit in the UK and is currently doing the rounds in Australia.
Her album was less successful but with a proper 2nd single it should do fine

Troye Sivan ties with Fleur for 2nd place. His album Blue Neighborhood is a great album and his single WILD slayed my life. Born in South-Africa and grown up in Australia,
this lil’ lad played in X-Men Origins: Wolverine in 2009, before becoming successful in music. The EP WILD hit #1 in Australia and claimed various top 10 positions.

Dua Lipa, Grace and Rachel Platten are tied for 4th. Dua Lipa is nominated for BBC Sound of 2016. She has released 2 singles so far, both of which didn't do much.
However her debut album is set for a 2016 release, so stay tuned fort hat.
Grace became known for her cover of You Don;t Own Me, which went to #1 in Australia, #4 in the UK and #5 in New Zealand. Her debut album is set for spring 2016.
Rachel Platten has been making music for years, but it wasn’t until her song Fight Song started smashing in the US that the world got to know her. It went to #1 in the UK.
Follow-up Stand By You is yet to impact and her 3rd album Wildfire was released 2 weeks ago.

©Commentary by *Tim

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 13th January 2016, 07:43 PM
Post #16
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Troye missing out by one vote drama.gif

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:44 PM
Post #17
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Pop Saviour Of The Year
Carly Rae Jepsen – 12 votes
Adele – 7 votes
Little Mix – 7 votes
Justin Bieber – 6 votes
Zara Larsson – 1 vote

Without a doubt, I knew that Carly Rae Jepsen would win this by quite a few votes. Her music this year has been incredible and Emotion is 11/10. Her single choices from the album have been spectacular and have saved the ears of many. A very well deserved win for her and her music. Adele comes second after finally releasing her third studio album this year. Adele managed to make people forget about Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran whose albums have been dominating for quite some time now. Adele premiered a little snipped of Hello during the ad-break during the X Factor and the world went crazy. Godele saved the ears and minds of many. Little Mix receive the same number of votes as Adele and it is no surprise why. Get Weird has been the girl’s biggest era to date with incredible single choices and incredible album tracks. I think this is the album that has made them an even bigger household name and is something they should all be proud of. Justin Bieber’s album made us all fans due to his change in sound and attitude. The boy who was once seen as a bratty teen grew up and had a much needed reality check. Bieber was releasing hit after hit and managed to get 3 UK number 1 singles and another top 10 hit in 2015. Not to mention many of his album tracks charted top 40. FANTASTIC! Zara Larsson receives 1 vote, but definitely had a fantastic 2015. With Uncover blowing up all over the world again, she knew she had the world in the palm of her hand. Then releasing pop gold such as Lush Life and the unexpected hit Never Forget You, Zara gave the world a much needed new female singer after putting up with Jess Glynne and Emeli Sande laugh.gif

©Commentary by Cameron

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:46 PM
Post #18
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Best Female Solo Artist
Taylor Swift – 15 votes
Selena Gomez – 7 votes
Fleur East – 5 votes
Jess Glynne – 5 votes
Meghan Trainor – 1 vote

2015 was dominated by Taylor Swift and homegirl continues as she wins Best Female Solo Artist. With 15 votes she outnumbers any of her competitors, despite not releasing an album this year.
She did, however, release 4 singles Style, Bad Blood, Wildest Dreams and Out Of the Woods.

#2 Selena gathered 7 votes. Selegend is enjoying her biggest era so far with hits like Good For You and Same Old Love, as well as Hands To Myself ready to smash. Her album Revival
became a US #1 and is currently outselling that of her rival Demon by quite a margin.

Fleur East comes 3rd, tied with Jess Glynne. The X-Factor runnerup only debuted in november, but she managed to rack up some votes. Jess Glynne has sprouted her annoying voice
and ugly face all over us this year and she is being rewarded for it, with 5 votes.

Meghan Trainor is the loser of the pack as she only picks up 1 vote. Should’ve nominated Adele you bitches

©Commentary by *Tim

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 13th January 2016, 07:52 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

Ahh Fleur has come so close to winning a few times really thought she should have won the Best Live Peformance for Sax !

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 13th January 2016, 07:53 PM
Post #20
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Best Feud
Madonna vs. her cape – 15 votes
Katy Perry/Nick Minaj vs. Taylor Swift – 8 votes
Nick Minaj vs. Miley Cyrus – 7 votes
One Direction vs. Zayn Malik – 2 votes
Naughty Boy vs. Zayn Malik – 1 vote

Let’s face it, 2015 saw a lot of ‘Bad Blood’ kink.gif and fall outs galore all over the world of Social Media. Congratulations to the #UnapologeticBitch Madonna who wins the award for Best Feud… With her cape! During the Brit Awards Madonna was performing Living For Love and was unable to untie her cape on time which saw her being dragged off a platform and down the stairs. Madonna looked furious. I suspect the cape is no longer with us after it almost injuring a pensioner! Also Tim wishes he could Drag that hard. Taylor Swift is next after having Feuds with both Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj. Taylor’s song Bad Blood which was written about Katy Perry won many awards this year, which has got to hurt. (In terms of Katy and her feelings.) Taylor also jumped to conclusions that a tweet Nicki tweeted was about her, when in fact it wasn’t. However the pair later put their differences to one side and performed a mash up together on television. ‘What's Good Miley?’ is next after Nicki Minaj called Miley Cyrus out for a comment that the singer had made about the rapper in a magazine on live television. Miley tried to respond with a humorous statement which left Nicki Furious. After leaving One Direction this year, Zayn Malik revealed that he is no longer in contact with the majority of the band. After having twitter beef with mouthy Louis of the band, many directioners were split on what side to go on. Zayn also concludes this category with a twitter argument with the ever arrogant Naughty Boy. After Naughty Boy tried to stir up trouble in terms of Zayn’s solo career, the pair exchanged words with one another and BOOM the feud was born.

©Commentary by Cameron

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 07:25 PM