BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 // Queens Everywhere
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post May 16 2019, 08:38 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Main challenge: A RuMix of Ru's song Queens Everywhere
Guest judge: Todrick Hall
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
tommie
post May 17 2019, 05:39 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,073
I was honestly disappointed in both Vanjie and A'keria this episode - both seemed to forget to lipsynch, especially Vanjie!

For the first time in weeks Silky did well, but I'd still put both Brooke and Yvie in front of her.

IMHO, Brooke is just the front-runner by a mile - I'd say before this episode A'keria seemed to be right behind her, but that performance just knocked her down several notches. Yvie killed it this week, but has had too many dud weeks.

LOL, but you know the production couldn't resist a Brooke vs Vanjie set up! I'm pretty convinced that the rumour that the editors and producers of the show are at a war of sorts is true...

+Quote this post
Liаm
post May 17 2019, 11:44 AM
Post #3
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I've only watched the performance so far but Yvie KILLED it

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post May 17 2019, 07:19 PM
Post #4
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403
omg vanjie at the end was I CO NIC

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post May 17 2019, 07:24 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030
The episode was ok. It should've been a challenge though with Yvie winning - she absolutely killed it! A'Keria did well, as did Silky. I thought Brooke and Vanjie being the bottom 2 was the right decision? I thought everyone did well overall though.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post May 17 2019, 07:25 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
PLEASE can we have no more Todrick challenges, he is insufferable mellow.gif I like the challenge of doing a music video in itself, but he just sucks the life out of it all and takes it far too seriously. Like none of these queens are going to be doing Beyonce-esque arena shows with music, just let them do their thing however they're gonna do it. It's Drag Race not bloody Coachella....

I feel like this was just set up to have a Vanjie vs. Brooke emosh lipsync after they had a focus on their relationship, Akeria probably should have been bottom over either of those, I feel like the judges really overegged her performance this week, her lipsyncing was nearly as bad as Vanjie's laugh.gif It should probably have been those two in the bottom 2 but then Vanjie had the best verse if you just listen to the song, and I can see where the judges came from with Brooke not having the passion hmm. Actually enjoyed Silky too but Yvie killed it 100000%.

Brooke or Yvie winning now would be fab, love them both. I think I'd just tip towards Yvie personally, Brooke has smashed the competition but in terms of being a drag superstar, it's Yvie.

+Quote this post
Theonix
post May 17 2019, 08:57 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
God Yvie absolutely killed it this week, both in the challenge and on the runway! *.* I would actually love it if she stole the crown from Brooke Lynn at the last minute - those two are by far and away my favourites of the entire season and no WAY did Brooke deserve bottom two over Silky's wardrobe malfunction and tired-ass "best drag" and A'Keria's poor lipsync :/

+Quote this post
post May 17 2019, 09:02 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
I've massively lost interest in this series. But I think Vanjie really turned out that last lip sync at the end.

Brooke to win I guess?

+Quote this post
p a v
post May 19 2019, 03:16 PM
Post #9
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
QUOTE(Cucumberella @ May 17 2019, 10:19 PM) *
omg vanjie at the end was I CO NIC

I was gagged. Literally has 2 of the most iconic exits in the history of RPDR. I'm not sure why this opportunity isn't used by many queens

+Quote this post
Liаm
post May 19 2019, 11:20 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Odd bless whoever made this

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:32 AM