BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jade Goody: The Reality Star Who Changed Britain
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liam.k.
post Aug 22 2019, 10:38 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
Did Jade ever get her own show? I could see her presenting something and I reckon she'd probably have done something to reinvent herself too.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 22 2019, 10:54 PM
Post #42
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
QUOTE(Medellíam @ Aug 22 2019, 11:38 PM) *
Did Jade ever get her own show? I could see her presenting something and I reckon she'd probably have done something to reinvent herself too.

Only the reality/fly on the wall type ones iirc, but she definitely had the personality for it!

+Quote this post
Rooney
post Aug 22 2019, 11:11 PM
Post #43
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
The documentary was weird. It kind of projected her as having her career back on track by the time she entered 'Big Boss' - I remember it entirely different. She hired Max Clifford to turn around her public image, but at the time she was still held in such a negative light due to her stint on CBB. Certainly not this golden angel the documentary portrayed her to be. She'd lost a lot of the good faith with the public up until the diagnosis.

Agree though about the whole CBB stint, I remember watching it at the time and Jo/Danielle were far worse. The problem was that Jade was seen as the figurehead and of course she sold the most papers which is why she was lambustered as the leader. It's the 'Shilppa Poppadom' line that everyone remembers and Jade's the one who said that, which is why she gets a bad rap from the situation. What she did was racist, but I always found it was more bullying than intended racism.

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post Aug 23 2019, 12:14 AM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845
Danielle was way worse than jade and danielle I found used jade many times to vent what she was thinking.press wise it was a dream come true as jade sold tabloids and the press knew that.

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:45 PM