BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> McBusted - Most Excellent Adventure Live at the O2, 2nd Live Tour DVD | 22nd June
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
ThePensmith
post 5th April 2015, 12:02 AM
Post #1
Group icon
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
User: 13,208

I have literally just got home from the very show that was filmed for this tonight!

Pre-order's now live on Amazon.co.uk - there were signed copies available to the first 5000 or so pre-orders but they've sold out now.

I shall seriously recommend all who love a good live pop show DVD to get this - I certainly had a wicked time anyway.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 5th April 2015, 02:03 AM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

I'm seeing them on the 18th but I'm excited that they've announced another tour DVD!

Really looking forward to the concert. If it's anything like the last tour, then I'm sure it's going to be nothing short of amazing!

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post 5th April 2015, 10:50 AM
Post #3
Group icon

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Apr 5 2015, 03:03 AM) *
I'm seeing them on the 18th but I'm excited that they've announced another tour DVD!

Really looking forward to the concert. If it's anything like the last tour, then I'm sure it's going to be nothing short of amazing!

I won't spoil it for you then Jonjo but you will LOVE it! It's a really fun show - dare I say they now rival if not better Take That in the reunited (or partly in their case) manband tour stakes!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 19th April 2015, 10:33 PM
Post #4
Group icon

Just got back from it (I got the wrong date initially, oops) but it was bloody EPIC. WHAT A SHOW. Probably one of the best 'shows' I have ever witnessed! OUTSTANDING.

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post 20th April 2015, 08:29 AM
Post #5
Group icon

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Apr 19 2015, 11:33 PM) *
Just got back from it (I got the wrong date initially, oops) but it was bloody EPIC. WHAT A SHOW. Probably one of the best 'shows' I have ever witnessed! OUTSTANDING.

Told you, didn't I? I can't wait to see it all back and relive it again. I'm toying with the idea of doing one of their summer shows - nearest to me are Northampton in July or Newmarket in August.

+Quote this post
Mangø
post 20th April 2015, 07:20 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 151

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Apr 19 2015, 11:33 PM) *

Completely agree, the show they put on was nothing short of amazing biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post 21st April 2015, 03:04 PM
Post #7
Group icon

QUOTE(Mango @ Apr 20 2015, 08:20 PM) *
Completely agree, the show they put on was nothing short of amazing biggrin.gif

I reviewed the tour for my blog a couple of weeks ago: http://alexscsb.com/2015/04/06/crazystupid...4th-april-2015/

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st April 2015, 03:27 PM
Post #8
Group icon

Brilliant review! biggrin.gif

I really can't tell you how much I'm excited to see the DVD again! I just hope we get a live CD with it this time as well!

Oh and Matt; Dougie & Harry won the Street Fighter battle (which was my side - and judging by your view, your side too!) one of the only times they won I think! Haha.

We didn't get the Deloreon bit at the second Nottingham date (although they did at the first date, the day before!) so I presume there was some sort of malfunction or something? Maybe they needed to get that "shipped" and prepped to Scotland though for the last two dates.

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post 22nd April 2015, 12:19 PM
Post #9
Group icon

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Apr 21 2015, 04:27 PM) *
Brilliant review! biggrin.gif

I really can't tell you how much I'm excited to see the DVD again! I just hope we get a live CD with it this time as well!

Oh and Matt; Dougie & Harry won the Street Fighter battle (which was my side - and judging by your view, your side too!) one of the only times they won I think! Haha.

We didn't get the Deloreon bit at the second Nottingham date (although they did at the first date, the day before!) so I presume there was some sort of malfunction or something? Maybe they needed to get that "shipped" and prepped to Scotland though for the last two dates.

Glad you liked smile.gif

Shame - that's often the case with B-stages being set up for dates in only one city. Did you at least get the wedding procession through the crowd?

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 22nd April 2015, 05:40 PM
Post #10
Group icon

Not through the crowd. sad.gif it was all on the stage and the runway stage (which I was right next to anyway lol)

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post 23rd April 2015, 12:26 PM
Post #11
Group icon

I'm a bit surprised at that then, I was always under the assumption Nottingham was one of the bigger arenas compared to say Bournemouth and Brighton?

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 23rd April 2015, 11:36 PM
Post #12
Group icon

The second night (when I went) wasn't quite a "sell out", so maybe that's why? sad.gif I think it would have been had they not added those two dates at the end and Notts would have been the last night (it's the reason we chose Sunday instead of Sat - as we had tix to both). Ah well. I'll get to see that (and the Delorean part) on the DVD, hopefully! *.*

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post 24th April 2015, 09:09 AM
Post #13
Group icon

It'll be worth the wait I assure you!

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post 15th June 2015, 10:04 AM
Post #14
Group icon

Trailer's up:

I can assure you it is every bit as brilliant as it looks biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
its me
post 21st June 2015, 07:11 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 3,192

Tomorrow yahoo.gif

dance.gif dance.gif dance.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif In Other News McFLY look set to return next year with McBusted coming to an end at Christmas.
There is an Interview with Tom in the magazine that comes with the Sun on Sunday.

A few pictures were tweeted by the guys last week with just the 4 of them sitting on the plane together and all 4 of them pictured at Gi's book launch.

I have enjoyed McBusted but I want Album 6 (It states the guys want to work on it badly too)

+Quote this post
its me
post 21st June 2015, 07:59 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 3,192

Mcfly is more than a band we live and breathe it. We want to make album 6" - Tom Fletcher, fabulous magazine yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post 22nd June 2015, 08:57 AM
Post #17
Group icon

Yeah, I saw that interview yesterday. The world needs more people like Tom! biggrin.gif

There's a live Tweetalong or 'MEATAlong' happening on their Twitter for the DVD on Thursday evening. Amazon dispatched my copy early this morning so hopefully will get it before then!

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post 30th June 2015, 08:34 AM
Post #18
Group icon

Their second #1 on the Official Music DVD chart: http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/music-video-chart/ dancing.gif

Gotta say though, finally watched it during the 'MEATalong' on Twitter last Thursday, and I'm a bit disappointed that they edited whole bits of the show out - namely the 'Japanese McBusted Museum' skit and the 'Space Invaders' game they played with the crowd!

No extras either so bit of a bummer there. But great DVD and was great to relive the show again.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 01:19 PM