BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BJSC LIX | PREDICTA
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
✖ leww ✖
post Oct 13 2013, 08:47 PM
Post #1
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,403

Here is the predicta for the final of BJSC LIX which is being held in Ramrynia!

Question 1 | Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

Question 2 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Question 4 l Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Question 5 l How many 12s will Ethanola get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Vülkyria -> Zechonia
Zechonia -> Vülkyria
Jayrusalem -> PRoJ
PRoJ -> Jayrusalem
Sandénia -> D'yermak'er
D'yermak'er -> Sandenia

Question 6b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Cadelicia -> Trifoski
Trifoski -> Cadelicia
Hendinia -> Ben's Sanctuary
Ben's Sanctuary -> Hendinia
FSR Rontvia -> Usfland
Usfland -> FSR Rontvia

Question 7 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each];

#00274E:
Fljótavík:
Ramrynia:

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Question 9 l Predict the bottom nine positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 9 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

Time to get predicting! moira.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
✖ leww ✖
post Oct 13 2013, 09:13 PM
Post #2

Question 1 | Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

001 D'yermak'er > Goldroom - Embrace
002 Trifoski > The Kite String Tangle - Given The Chance
003 Usfland > Henry Krinkle - Stay
004 Fljótavík > Ludovico Einaudi - Experience (Starkey Edit)
005 Espen > DVBBS & Borgeous - Tsunami
006 Ramrynia > Klingande - Jubel
007 Jayrusalem > Joel Compass - Astronaut (Ghost Loft Remix)
008 Altyr Muunilinst > Laleh - Colors
009 FSR Rontvia > Hozier - Take Me To Church
010 B.a.N.G > Great Good Fine OK - You're The One For Me

Question 2 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Male soloist

Question 4 l Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Yes

Question 5 l How many 12s will Ethanola get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

005 Cadelicia -> Trifoski
006 Trifoski -> Cadelicia
002 Hendinia -> Ben's Sanctuary
000 Ben's Sanctuary -> Hendinia
000 FSR Rontvia -> Usfland
004 Usfland -> FSR Rontvia

Question 7 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each];

#00274E: 018
Fljótavík: 004
Ramrynia: 006

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Yes

Question 9 l Predict the bottom nine positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 9 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

024 Mdiče > Route 94 feat. Jess Glynne - My Love
025 Hendinia > Scavenger Hunt - Lost
026 Elëdan > Active Child - Call Me Tonight
027 Bignia-Zaragovina, The United Nations of > BoA - Tail Of Hope (English Version)
028 The People's Republic of Ginsay Lohands > Porcelain Black - One Woman Army
029 Allecian > Polly Scattergood - Disco Damaged Kid
030 Ethanola > Ten Walls - Gotham
031 Danaelanda > Arty feat. Jenson Vaughan - It's All Relative
032 Ben's Sanctuary > Linda Kiraly - Runaway (Beautiful Tragedy)

+Quote Post
Qween
post Oct 13 2013, 09:14 PM
Post #3
Schlagerdrottningen
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

Sixth again would quite literally KILL ME

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Oct 15 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #4
Hello?
Group: Members
Member No.: 116
   No Gallery Pics

1. Trifoski > The Kite String Tangle - Given The Chance
2. Aeroche > Man Without Country - Catfish
3. Ramrynia > Klingande - Jubel
4. Fljótavík > Ludovico Einaudi - Experience (Starkey Edit)
5. Espen > DVBBS & Borgeous - Tsunami
6. D'yermak'er > Goldroom - Embrace
7. FSR Rontvia > Hozier - Take Me To Church
8. Usfland > Henry Krinkle - Stay
9. Altyr Muunilinst > Laleh - Colors
10. Terra Avium > Dreamtrak - Odyssey, Part 2 (A. G. Cook Remix)

Male soloist

No

Question 6a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Vülkyria -> Zechonia -> 0
Zechonia -> Vülkyria -> 0
Jayrusalem -> PRoJ -> 0
PRoJ -> Jayrusalem -> 0
Sandénia -> D'yermak'er -> 0
D'yermak'er -> Sandenia -> 0

Cadelicia -> Trifoski
Trifoski -> Cadelicia
Hendinia -> Ben's Sanctuary
Ben's Sanctuary -> Hendinia
FSR Rontvia -> Usfland
Usfland -> FSR Rontvia

#00274E: 21st
Fljótavík: 4th
Ramrynia: 3rd

No

24. Hendinia > Scavenger Hunt - Lost
25. Danaelanda > Arty feat. Jenson Vaughan - It's All Relative
26. PRoJ > Sin Fang - Young Boys (Jónsi Remix)
27. Ethanola > Ten Walls - Gotham
28. Allecian > Polly Scattergood - Disco Damaged Kid
29. Cadelicia > Emika - She Beats
30. Vülkyria > Jonathan Johansson - Centrum
31. Ben's Sanctuary > Linda Kiraly - Runaway (Beautiful Tragedy)
32. Bignia-Zaragovina, The United Nations of > BoA - Tail Of Hope (English Version)

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Oct 15 2013, 03:00 PM
Post #5
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
Member No.: 15,367

sad.gif

+Quote Post
HausofKubrick
post Oct 15 2013, 03:04 PM
Post #6
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,007

^ bottom of the top 10 maybe!? No way is it finishing anywhere near last overall (I PRAY)

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Oct 15 2013, 03:07 PM
Post #7
Hello?
   No Gallery Pics

I have NO idea this month, I was pulling names out of a hat for all of the bottom 9 tbh.

+Quote Post
✖ leww ✖
post Oct 15 2013, 03:26 PM
Post #8

id be surprised if emika wasnt top half

i do have a feeling both trifoski and i will be in the good odds -> comparatively bad result this time round like the lolo / kill j / UTRB disaster

+Quote Post
seven.
post Oct 15 2013, 03:43 PM
Post #9
i can only do one normal thing a day
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 14,428
   No Gallery Pics

1. Espen > DVBBS & Borgeous - Tsunami
2. Trifoski > The Kite String Tangle - Given The Chance
3. Aeroche > Man Without Country - Catfish
4. Usfland > Henry Krinkle - Stay
5. D'yermak'er > Goldroom - Embrace
6. Fljótavík > Ludovico Einaudi - Experience (Starkey Edit)
7. Ingermanlandia > Monsieur Adi (ft. A*M*E) - What's Going On
8. Altyr Muunilinst > Laleh - Colors
9. Sandénia > Madison Beer - Melodies
10. Ramrynia > Klingande - Jubel

Question 2 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 174

Male duo

Question 4 l Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] Yes

Question 5 l How many 12s will Ethanola get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 2

Vülkyria -> Zechonia - 0
Zechonia -> Vülkyria - 4
Jayrusalem -> PRoJ - 0
PRoJ -> Jayrusalem - 4
Sandénia -> D'yermak'er - 5
D'yermak'er -> Sandenia - 0

Question 7 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each]

#00274E: 24th
Fljótavík: 6th
Ramrynia: 10th

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No". No

24. #00274E > Dolly Parton - Jolene
25. Ginsay Lohands > Porcelain Black - One Woman Army
26. Eledan > Active Child - Call Me Tonight
27. Syndare > Vienna Teng - Never Look Away
28. Ethanola > Ten Walls - Gotham
29. Vulkyria > Jonathan Johansson - Centrum
30. Allecian > Polly Scattergood - Disco Damaged Kid
31. Danaelanda > Arty (ft. Jenson Vaughan) - It's All Relative
32. PRoJ > Sin Fang - Young Boys (Jónsi Remix)

This post has been edited by SevenSeize: Oct 20 2013, 01:58 PM

+Quote Post
Qween
post Oct 15 2013, 03:50 PM
Post #10
Schlagerdrottningen

Interesting to see Rich planting his FLAG OF VICTORY on Ramrynia this month, I think it's going to do well, but I don't see it being above the 8-10 region.

+Quote Post
LexC
post Oct 15 2013, 04:01 PM
Post #11
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
Member No.: 5,342

Ramrynia are kinda the (post 2005) Greece of BJSC, always seemingly between 2-10 but never quite able to make it over the line to victory.

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Oct 15 2013, 06:27 PM
Post #12
Hello?
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(J▼hnkm @ Oct 15 2013, 04:50 PM) *
Interesting to see Rich planting his FLAG OF VICTORY on Ramrynia this month, I think it's going to do well, but I don't see it being above the 8-10 region.

Feeling the pressure! I just can't call anything for sure this month tbh, there's absolutely no clear cut winner in here imo. Ramrynia have to make it one day surely? I only see them as a possible winner because it ticks a few boxes - catchy, big Eurohit/future UK hit, big crossover appeal - it's in Leww/Dandy*/RFC/Ryan and my charts and will clearly make it into more pop posters charts as soon as the holy grail of UK release is granted.

+Quote Post
Qween
post Oct 15 2013, 06:29 PM
Post #13
Schlagerdrottningen

To be honest I have no idea either, I'm notoriously awful at predicting what will do well. It's just that I find it to be quite awful and that's no doubt tainted my view. Right now though Espen and Aeroche are the only 2 I can see winning, with a lot of competition for the 10 places (roughly) behind that.

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Oct 15 2013, 06:31 PM
Post #14
Hello?
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(J▼hnkm @ Oct 15 2013, 07:29 PM) *
To be honest I have no idea either, I'm notoriously awful at predicting what will do well. It's just that I find it to be quite awful and that's no doubt tainted my view. Right now though Espen and Aeroche are the only 2 I can see winning, with a lot of competition for the 10 places (roughly) behind that.

With Espen, I do love it a lot (entered my chart this week!), but I'm surprised that it's shaping up to be a bigger hit than Animals was in BJSC, seeing as that's a similar style but feels more melodic/suited to the contest. I was surprised to learn that up to 10 people wanted to send it so it's clearly going to do very well, as well as the fans that it picks up that had no intention of sending it.

+Quote Post
Qween
post Oct 15 2013, 06:45 PM
Post #15
Schlagerdrottningen

I am secretly (well, was, cats out of the bag now) hoping for an Aeroche win.

+Quote Post
dandy*
post Oct 15 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #16
Mansonette
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

I'm certain Aeroche WILL win. They've won every time I thought they would (and once when I never seriously thought they stood a chance but we'll ignore that!)

+Quote Post
Brer
post Oct 15 2013, 07:07 PM
Post #17
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
Member No.: 8,300

All I ask is that 'Puppets' is retrospectively made a winner as well. Or at least top 3 ahead of that horrific Tegan & Sara song.

+Quote Post
Qween
post Oct 15 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #18
Schlagerdrottningen

01 Aeroche > Man Without Country - Catfish
02 Espen > DVBBS & Borgeous - Tsunami
03 D'yermak'er > Goldroom - Embrace
04 Altyr Muunilinst > Laleh - Colors
05 FSR Rontvia > Hozier - Take Me To Church
06 Sandénia > Madison Beer - Melodies
07 Fljótavík > Ludovico Einaudi - Experience (Starkey Edit)
08 Ramrynia > Klingande - Jubel
09 Ingermanlandia > Monsieur Adi feat. A*M*E - What's Going On
10 Aquafina > Alex Metric feat. Mark Yardley - Ilium

Male group I think, though how the featured act thing works I don't know. Mixed group if that is included in it.

Nej

Vülkyria -> Zechonia 03
Zechonia -> Vülkyria 00
Jayrusalem -> PRoJ 03
PRoJ -> Jayrusalem 05
Sandénia -> D'yermak'er 00
D'yermak'er -> Sandenia 00

#00274E: 17th
Fljótavík: 7th
Ramrynia:m 8th

24 Hendinia > Scavenger Hunt - Lost
25 Bignia-Zaragovina, The United Nations of > BoA - Tail Of Hope (English Version)
26 Allecian > Polly Scattergood - Disco Damaged Kid
27 Ben's Sanctuary > Linda Kiraly - Runaway (Beautiful Tragedy)
28 PRoJ > Sin Fang - Young Boys (Jónsi Remix)
29 Vülkyria > Jonathan Johansson - Centrum
30 The People's Republic of Ginsay Lohands > Porcelain Black - One Woman Army
31 Ethanola > Ten Walls - Gotham
32 Cadelicia > Emika - She Beats

+Quote Post
Brer
post Oct 15 2013, 07:19 PM
Post #19
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
Member No.: 8,300

'Melodies' top 6 yet 'One Woman Army' bottom 3? Surely they're going to have close to identical 'fanbases'?

+Quote Post
seven.
post Oct 15 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #20
i can only do one normal thing a day
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 14,428
   No Gallery Pics

John are u doubting the power of the mighty Kite String Tangle ?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:47 PM