BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> Personal Charts
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Robs Smash Hits Top 20 18th Jan 2023, Until I Found Spit In My Flowers
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Roba.
post Jan 18 2023, 07:47 PM
Post #1
Rob aah
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,804
   No Gallery Pics

Okay a little switch up after ceasing doing charts weekly or fortnightly.. I'm going to join the members who post a chart monthly! (hi Jordan) as this way will ensure I don't run out of new songs every time which was why I stopped back at the end of 2016 as well.

1. Nabihal Iqbal - Zone 1 to 6000
2. Stephen Sanchez Ft Em Beihold - Until I Found You
3. Miley Cyrus - Flowers
4. Libianca - People
5. ThxSoMch - SPIT IN MY FACE!
6. Freya Ridings - Weekends
7. Golin - Rowdy
8. Ghost - Spillways
9. ▽ — bessiliye
10. Sam Ryder - Put A Light On Me
11. RAYE Ft 070 Shake - Escapism
12. Coi Leray - Players
13. Bizarrap, Shakira - Bzrp Music Sessions Vol.53
14. Luude Ft Issey Cross, Moby - Oh My
15. Madison Rose - Thunder
16. Romy Ft Fred Again.. - Strong
17. Fred Again.., Delilah Montagu - Delilah (pull me out of this)
18. Sam Ryder - All The Way Over
19. Sub Focus & Dimension - Ready To Fly
20. Tiesto Ft Tate McRae - 10:35
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Jan 18 2023, 07:51 PM
Post #2
Rob aah
   No Gallery Pics

Also if this doesn't get too much activity after a while then that's another reason it's monthly kink.gif

+Quote Post
JSG
post Jan 19 2023, 07:35 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 18,473

Hey Rob!

Gone are the chart runs *.* See how you run out of new songs to chart, this is why I have a set playlist for my chart. I introduce new songs to my chart once a week like the official chart when it announces where they all are and usually it's only 2 or 3 songs, depending on how many I have waiting to enter.

I'm not a fan of flowers unfortunately. I can see why it's popular mind you, but it's not for me.
Strong just holding on I think? It's about to drop from my own chart as well.
I really wish I could like 10:35 but I just don't get the appeal. Even for Tiësto it's dire imo.

Nice chart Rob! happy.gif

+Quote Post
Sergej
post Jan 19 2023, 05:03 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 39,723
   No Gallery Pics

Hi Rob!
I'll always be excited to see your charts whether it's weekly or monthly.
Nice to see "Until I Found You", "Flowers", "Weekends", "Put A Light On Me", "Escapism", "Bzrp Music Sessions Vol. 53", "Oh My", "Strong", "Delilah (pull me out of this)" and "10:35" on your chart.
Great chart!

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Jan 20 2023, 08:38 PM
Post #5
Rob aah
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(JSG @ Jan 19 2023, 07:35 AM) *
Hey Rob!

Gone are the chart runs *.* See how you run out of new songs to chart, this is why I have a set playlist for my chart. I introduce new songs to my chart once a week like the official chart when it announces where they all are and usually it's only 2 or 3 songs, depending on how many I have waiting to enter.

I'm not a fan of flowers unfortunately. I can see why it's popular mind you, but it's not for me.
Strong just holding on I think? It's about to drop from my own chart as well.
I really wish I could like 10:35 but I just don't get the appeal. Even for Tiësto it's dire imo.

Nice chart Rob! happy.gif

Hey James. Yep because it's monthly now (unless I get bored of posting them which will probably be likely tbh lol). I wouldn't say I'm as mega on it as other Miley songs actually but it is a big grower and I'm glad it's managed to provide her with such a huge #1 in the process. Not something I saw coming in the slightest but also the sales and streams she's pulling in is unreal!

Ah that's a shame. It's holding strong because I've not been back to it much recently but there's not enough songs to fill out with.
Ah ha come a few weeks and you'll do a 180 as you typically do wink.gif

Thanks!

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Jan 20 2023, 08:39 PM
Post #6
Rob aah
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Sergej @ Jan 19 2023, 05:03 PM) *
Hi Rob!
I'll always be excited to see your charts whether it's weekly or monthly.
Nice to see "Until I Found You", "Flowers", "Weekends", "Put A Light On Me", "Escapism", "Bzrp Music Sessions Vol. 53", "Oh My", "Strong", "Delilah (pull me out of this)" and "10:35" on your chart.
Great chart!

Thanks Sergej! Glad you so much songs as always!

+Quote Post
k👠th
post Jan 21 2023, 06:28 AM
Post #7
baddest of them all
Member No.: 6,764

hi.gif Roba

I'm glad you're not stopping with your charts! I wouldn't read too much into the amount of people commenting every week. There are a lot of people who follow your chart I'm sure but just don't/forget to comment. You could also post it in the Submissions thread instead of making a topic if this does bother you

Anyway, cool to see your BJSC entry at the top! That's the type of Summericia entry we can properly get behind wub.gif We stan a female producer, the Real Lies/PSB vibes and pulsating drums.

I love 'Flowers' so nice to see you on board with it too. It's the type of the song that I have to be in the mood for to listen to it, but when I am, it connects with me a lot!

Also fab Romy and RAYE are still here. I can't get enough of both tracks. A shame Romy hasn't taken off on streaming, despite being really high on Shazam.

Looking forward to the next chart cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Jan 21 2023, 02:50 PM
Post #8
Rob aah
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(k�� @ Jan 21 2023, 06:28 AM) *
hi.gif Roba

I'm glad you're not stopping with your charts! I wouldn't read too much into the amount of people commenting every week. There are a lot of people who follow your chart I'm sure but just don't/forget to comment. You could also post it in the Submissions thread instead of making a topic if this does bother you

Anyway, cool to see your BJSC entry at the top! That's the type of Summericia entry we can properly get behind wub.gif We stan a female producer, the Real Lies/PSB vibes and pulsating drums.

I love 'Flowers' so nice to see you on board with it too. It's the type of the song that I have to be in the mood for to listen to it, but when I am, it connects with me a lot!

Also fab Romy and RAYE are still here. I can't get enough of both tracks. A shame Romy hasn't taken off on streaming, despite being really high on Shazam.

Looking forward to the next chart cheer.gif

Hey Kath oh I know. I wasn't taking it too personally. I just thought it was originally the right time to stop again as it was getting less comments. I'm also not expecting loads of comments weekly either tbf lol. I do post in the multichart sometimes so if it does get to the point I don't care to even do a monthly then maybe I'll resort to that.

I'm glad you like my BJSC. It's such an intriguing entry *.* glad it seemed to have a great reception on SyncTube apart from one person saying it was 'CAMP' mellow.gif That isn't the right word to decribe it I think lol.

Yeah I guess you have to be in the right place to hear 'Flowers'. If sounds like a spring/summer song tbh so it's mad it's done so amazingly in Jan but I'm pleased for her. I still prefer her last album material though.

It's a shame the public won't take to 'Strong' it's so lush and despite me not going back to it for a while.. it deserved to be a top 40 hit.

Thanks <3

+Quote Post
uhsting
post Jan 22 2023, 06:48 AM
Post #9
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Member No.: 77,363
   No Gallery Pics

Great selection of songs here! Shakira's diss track is great. Will check out a couple more on the chart too heart.gif

+Quote Post
conorw
post Jan 23 2023, 12:09 AM
Post #10
Conor
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 137,667
   No Gallery Pics

Hey Rob!
Im loving until i found you rn so great to see it to high!
Miley, Freya, Sam Ryder, RAYE, Coi and Tiesto/Tate are all huge bops!
Nice to see spillways in here too!
nice chart!

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Jan 23 2023, 02:11 AM
Post #11
Rob aah
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(uhsting @ Jan 22 2023, 06:48 AM) *
Great selection of songs here! Shakira's diss track is great. Will check out a couple more on the chart too heart.gif

I'm glad you are a fan Jack!

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Jan 23 2023, 02:14 AM
Post #12
Rob aah
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(conorw @ Jan 23 2023, 12:09 AM) *
Hey Rob!
Im loving until i found you rn so great to see it to high!
Miley, Freya, Sam Ryder, RAYE, Coi and Tiesto/Tate are all huge bops!
Nice to see spillways in here too!
nice chart!

Hey conor!

Me too and it really stands out against the usual chart music too. Who knew a modern sounding 60's song could sound so great! Glad you like all of those and yes 'Spillways' is fab as well. Partly checked cause I saw it recommended here but didn't disappoint at all. New music from them this year supposedly too!

Also that Mimi song sounded great too and I'm not even keen on her so you never know I might chart it lol.

Thanks!

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Jan 26 2023, 05:04 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

Hi Rob! Monthly eh - it's tempting as it is a LOT easier and frees up so much time! For me, though, that's 3 or 4 records potentially not getting a number one so I just couldn't... laugh.gif

Crikey you like Flowers more than me! Not heard your top track yet, but will this weekend!

I like the Freya track. and need to hear the Moby guesting record, Sam Ryder is still doing well yay!

Thunder is still slowly growing but Tiesto has really taken off with me since Radio 2 playlisted it!

Good chart! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Jan 26 2023, 10:58 PM
Post #14
Rob aah
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Jan 26 2023, 05:04 PM) *
Hi Rob! Monthly eh - it's tempting as it is a LOT easier and frees up so much time! For me, though, that's 3 or 4 records potentially not getting a number one so I just couldn't... laugh.gif

Crikey you like Flowers more than me! Not heard your top track yet, but will this weekend!

I like the Freya track. and need to hear the Moby guesting record, Sam Ryder is still doing well yay!

Thunder is still slowly growing but Tiesto has really taken off with me since Radio 2 playlisted it!

Good chart! cool.gif

Hey John!

It is easier tbh lol.

I wasn't super into it on first listen actually but it did worm it's way in. Not as instant as MS or some of her other songs for me but I can see why it's doing very well, although I didn't expect it to be quite this massive tbh.

Moby one is good. Thankfully not ruined the fab original. Glad 'Thunder' is still growing on you and yeah I'd imagine it would as I've listened to Scott's show here and there and heard it on R2 as well!

Thanks.

+Quote Post
Cow P
post Jan 27 2023, 12:09 AM
Post #15
Du dududu dudududududududu du dududu dudududududududu
Group: Members
Member No.: 127,479
   No Gallery Pics

I was thinking if I should do a monthly top as well with me being busy nowadays, but I'm happy with my choice staying at weekly top. biggrin.gif

Good to see "Until I Found You" peaking even higher than mine back then. "Escapism." is still great too.

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Jan 27 2023, 12:23 AM
Post #16
Rob aah
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Cow Cow @ Jan 27 2023, 12:09 AM) *
I was thinking if I should do a monthly top as well with me being busy nowadays, but I'm happy with my choice staying at weekly top. biggrin.gif

Good to see "Until I Found You" peaking even higher than mine back then. "Escapism." is still great too.

Thanks Cow. It's a good thing if you are too busy but up to you!

+Quote Post
AH Gold
post Jan 29 2023, 04:11 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,410

Hey Rob. Hope all has been good with you. No more weekly charts?

1. Nabihal Iqbal - Zone 1 to 6000 I do like this. Hopefully it does very well in BJSC
2. Stephen Sanchez Ft Em Beihold - Until I Found You
3. Miley Cyrus - Flowers wub.gif
4. Libianca - People
6. Freya Ridings - Weekends
10. Sam Ryder - Put A Light On Me still think this should have been the follow up to Space Man. It could have been a hit.
11. RAYE Ft 070 Shake - Escapism
12. Coi Leray - Players
13. Bizarrap, Shakira - Bzrp Music Sessions Vol.53
14. Luude Ft Issey Cross, Moby - Oh My
18. Sam Ryder - All The Way Over

Fantastic chart as always wub.gif

+Quote Post
danG
post Jan 29 2023, 10:30 PM
Post #18
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

1. Nabihal Iqbal - Zone 1 to 6000 [I quite like this in BJSC, though it was a rather competitive final so not guaranteeing anything points wise]
2. Stephen Sanchez Ft Em Beihold - Until I Found You [quite a nice ballad here]
3. Miley Cyrus - Flowers [rather good comeback for Miley, no surprise it's a big #1 really, though I did prefer Midnight Sky/Prisoner]
4. Libianca - People
6. Freya Ridings - Weekends [decent comeback here]
11. RAYE Ft 070 Shake - Escapism [still love this]
12. Coi Leray - Players
13. Bizarrap, Shakira - Bzrp Music Sessions Vol.53 [best Shakira song in years]
14. Luude Ft Issey Cross, Moby - Oh My [great sampling effort here from Luude again]

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Jan 30 2023, 09:28 PM
Post #19
Rob aah
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(AH Gold @ Jan 29 2023, 04:11 PM) *
Hey Rob. Hope all has been good with you. No more weekly charts?

1. Nabihal Iqbal - Zone 1 to 6000 I do like this. Hopefully it does very well in BJSC
10. Sam Ryder - Put A Light On Me still think this should have been the follow up to Space Man. It could have been a hit.
Fantastic chart as always wub.gif

Hey AH! Glad you're a fan of Nabihal as seen in your chart. I hope so too and the fact it's a AQ should help hopefully. It would have been a better choice for Sam to go with tbh. This and then ATWO!

Thanks!

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Jan 30 2023, 09:32 PM
Post #20
Rob aah
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Daanuary @ Jan 29 2023, 10:30 PM) *
1. Nabihal Iqbal - Zone 1 to 6000 [I quite like this in BJSC, though it was a rather competitive final so not guaranteeing anything points wise]
2. Stephen Sanchez Ft Em Beihold - Until I Found You [quite a nice ballad here]
3. Miley Cyrus - Flowers [rather good comeback for Miley, no surprise it's a big #1 really, though I did prefer Midnight Sky/Prisoner]
6. Freya Ridings - Weekends [decent comeback here]
13. Bizarrap, Shakira - Bzrp Music Sessions Vol.53 [best Shakira song in years]
14. Luude Ft Issey Cross, Moby - Oh My [great sampling effort here from Luude again]

Hi Dan

1. I know what you mean as I only just voted 10 mins ago, pretty tough final so not expecting anything necessarily although hopefully not too low down your rank tongue.gif
2. It is and seems to have stalled annoyingly.
3. Same here, those last era songs won't be topped by 'Flowers' but this is pretty great indeed. Sounds great on radio which is the point lol.
6. Yes indeed. Hopefully now it can do something.
13. I can't remember the last really strong Shakira song tbh. Probably 'Waka Waka' although I did like both her 2014 releases too.
14. One he hasn't massacred at least kink.gif would be fine with this being another hit for him!

thanks!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:24 PM