BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> -
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Music Purchases This Week: Week Beginning 30/3/15, What are you buying?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Apr 1 2015, 07:53 PM
Post #21
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
They had Pixie's third album in mine, tragic. Also, Alexandr Burke 'Heartbreak On Hold' sad.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Juranamo
post Apr 3 2015, 08:20 AM
Post #22
Group icon
"Everything seems different the second time around."
User: 5,830
QUOTE(gooddelta @ Apr 1 2015, 08:33 PM) *
They're not as they are refurbished albums that people have sold via Music Magpie, which they have then refurbished (the disc cleaned and put into a new case) and sold on to Poundland (so I found out many years ago). This means that they are basically second hand so the counted sale will have taken place already when the album was bought. Buying an album from Poundland is essentially the same as buying an album from a charity shop or a car boot sale.

Oh no! I was always under the delusion that they were left over copies that were never sold to retailers. laugh.gif (I remember reading that 1,000,000 copies of Robbie's 'RudeBox' (or something like that) were recycled into something else so I just put 2 and 2 together to make 5, especially since they all seem new!)

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post Apr 3 2015, 08:25 AM
Post #23
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116
QUOTE(Juranamo @ Apr 3 2015, 09:20 AM) *
Oh no! I was always under the delusion that they were left over copies that were never sold to retailers. laugh.gif (I remember reading that 1,000,000 copies of Robbie's 'RudeBox' (or something like that) were recycled into something else so I just put 2 and 2 together to make 5, especially since they all seem new!)

I don't know WHAT happens to those copies! laugh.gif But these are definitely all 'refurbished' albums. The cheap albums in That's Entertainment are sourced in the same way!

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Apr 3 2015, 08:33 AM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
Still in Love with You 2:49 Electro Velvet Still in Love with You - Single Pop
The Other Side of Love 4:14 Jack Savoretti Written In Scars (Deluxe) Singer/Songwriter
Lonesome Street 4:23 Blur The Magic Whip Alternative
Ye Ishq Hai 3:55 Shreya Ghoshal The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Soundtrack
Peace and Tranquility 4:04 ABC The Look of Love - The Very Best of ABC Pop
The Only One 4:28 Gun The Collection: Gun Rock
(Remember the Days of) The Old Schoolyard 3:11 Linda Lewis The Best of Linda Lewis Pop
You're No Good 2:18 Betty Everett It's In His Kiss - the Very Best of the Vee-Jay Years R&B/Soul
Martian Hop 2:11 The Ran-Dells Oldies But Goodies - Whacky and Crazy Songs Vocal

all downloads plus one mystery BJSC track

+Quote this post
gavindeejay
post Apr 3 2015, 08:36 AM
Post #25
Group icon
Why do today, what you can do tomorrow?
User: 7,645
I bought Now 90 earlier on this week on CD. smile.gif

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:48 AM