BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> How many copies of Golden do you own?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
___∆___
post 6th August 2018, 01:07 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,155

So I’ve been frantically updating my Kylie collection since being back in the UK and sorting through everything, I have to say all my years of collecting Kylie I’ve never ended up with so many copies of the same album blink.gif She definitely gave the fans what they wanted this era (at a huge cost of course tongue.gif ).

Below is what I have accumulated from this era so far unsure.gif What about everyone else?

Golden -

White Test Press Vinyl - Signed
Black Vinyl x2
Clear Vinyl x2
Picture Disc Vinyl x2
Standard CD x2
Deluxe CD x1
Super Deluxe Vinyl x1
Cassette (Yellow Spools) x1
Cassette (Black Spools) x1
Signed Cassette x1
Japanese CD x1

Singles -

Dancing Vinyl x2
Dancing Promo CD x1
Raining Glitter Promo CD x1
Stop Me From Falling Promo CD x1
Dancing Remixes Promo CD x1
Golden (Single) Promo CD x1
Lifetime To Repair Remixes DJ Promo CD x1

This post has been edited by ___∆___: 6th August 2018, 04:29 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 7th August 2018, 07:53 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

I have 3, deluxe cd, cassette and vinyl and il Def buy the re-release and tour dvd.I have the vinyl of dancing as well.

This post has been edited by Feel_The_Fever: 7th August 2018, 07:54 PM

+Quote this post
___∆___
post 20th September 2018, 09:04 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Another 2 copies thanks to the new cassette laugh.gif

+Quote this post
pippa
post 20th September 2018, 09:13 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031

I have the cassette, deluxe version of the album, vinyl album and the vinyl of Dancing.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 21st September 2018, 05:36 AM
Post #5
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

Golden -

Deluxe CD
Vinyl (Clear)
Vinyl (Picture Disc)
Cassette (black spools)

...and I've ordered 2 copies of the Collectors Edition cassette!

My reason for ordering two is going to sound odd to some lol, but I think any collectors here will probably understand. The way the cassette is designed (judging by the picture of it on her site) is that it'll be sealed with a sticker that you'll have to peel off to open the item. I felt a little concerned that doing this could lead to the sticker becoming tatty and I wonder whether it'll also spoil the card underneath it (i.e. stickiness / peeling off the surface material of the card if it's glossy - this has happened to a couple of 7" vinyl I own when I peeled the HMV price sticker off them, ugh). So... I intend to keep one copy pristine, and the other I'll open without being too concerned about its appearance. (Lmao, I know I sound mad x).

Otherwise, just the Dancing 7" vinyl!

~

I'm kind of surprised BMG are going to the trouble of making promo CDs, even one for Raining Glitter?!

+Quote this post
SmileyKylie
post 21st September 2018, 06:39 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,515

One deluxe CD

+Quote this post
___∆___
post 21st September 2018, 06:58 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Jay ☆ @ Sep 21 2018, 06:36 AM) *
Golden -

Deluxe CD
Vinyl (Clear)
Vinyl (Picture Disc)
Cassette (black spools)

...and I've ordered 2 copies of the Collectors Edition cassette!

My reason for ordering two is going to sound odd to some lol, but I think any collectors here will probably understand. The way the cassette is designed (judging by the picture of it on her site) is that it'll be sealed with a sticker that you'll have to peel off to open the item. I felt a little concerned that doing this could lead to the sticker becoming tatty and I wonder whether it'll also spoil the card underneath it (i.e. stickiness / peeling off the surface material of the card if it's glossy - this has happened to a couple of 7" vinyl I own when I peeled the HMV price sticker off them, ugh). So... I intend to keep one copy pristine, and the other I'll open without being too concerned about its appearance. (Lmao, I know I sound mad x).
Otherwise, just the Dancing 7" vinyl!

~

I'm kind of surprised BMG are going to the trouble of making promo CDs, even one for Raining Glitter?!

I ordered 2 cassettes for the same reason - I’m sure lots of Kylie collectors did which is why 1,500 is such a silly amount.

And yes they have done so many promos in small numbers - I managed to get RG but have not seen many floating around and when they do appear they sell for £80-90. Odd that they go to the trouble of promo CDs (Even if they are CDRs) when I’m sure 99% of radio stations are not in need of them but don’t give fans physical singles!

+Quote this post
Calum
post 21st September 2018, 09:22 AM
Post #8
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Only have the deluxe edition CD, but have been thinking about getting the standard vinyl for a while too to display next to some others I have up on the wall. Maybe one day. kink.gif

+Quote this post
___∆___
post 23rd September 2018, 11:58 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Calum @ Sep 21 2018, 10:22 AM) *
Only have the deluxe edition CD, but have been thinking about getting the standard vinyl for a while too to display next to some others I have up on the wall. Maybe one day. kink.gif

Amazon have reduced the price of the standard vinyl to £15.48 so nows your chance kink.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 06:51 PM