BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Billy Nomates “Heels”, Oh, and the climate ain't right
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Doctor Blind
post 28th February 2021, 09:57 PM
Post #1
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561

I'm really enjoying this new single from Billy Nomates that 6Music are currently playing! It seems to a mix of different genres but all the elements come together really well.

Taken from her forthcoming Emergency Telephone EP out on Friday (5th March)
She was on a Sleaford Mods single earlier this year and put out a self-titled album last year.

She also reposted Richard Ayoade's rap from Garth Marenghi's Darkplace on Twitter the other day which makes me think we'd get on irl. laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
RabbitFurCoat
post 13th March 2021, 12:10 PM
Post #2
Group icon
IncredibleSquirrel
User: 118

I'm really liking this at the moment, and have been enjoying her album too, a few really good songs on it, really interesting and as you say, quite different and a nice mix. I've bought a ticket to see her in October which I'm very much looking forward to happy.gif

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post 14th March 2021, 11:03 PM
Post #3
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561

QUOTE(RabbitFurCoat @ Mar 13 2021, 12:10 PM) *
I'm really liking this at the moment, and have been enjoying her album too, a few really good songs on it, really interesting and as you say, quite different and a nice mix. I've bought a ticket to see her in October which I'm very much looking forward to happy.gif

Oh nice, my first gig for a year was supposed to be next Friday but that's been postponed until 2022. I've kind of given up booking anything at the moment- sad.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 09:03 AM