BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Scouting for Girls - Christmas in the Air (Tonight), 2nd Single | from Still Thinking About You
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Steve201
post 17th December 2015, 09:18 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

What does everyone think of this new christmas effort from them. Its the 2nd single from their October released album and is B-Listed on radio 2.

Reason for edit: Included music video and fixed title.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Juranamo
post 17th December 2015, 09:51 AM
Post #2
Group icon
"Everything seems different the second time around."
User: 5,830

It's not a bad track, very similar to 'Life's Too Short'. Certainly not their best effort (but when you have 'Heartbeat' in your discography, that's no mean feat!) but it's a lovely festive track.

I expect it'll go down the route of The Wombats' 'Is This Christmas?' and The Feeling's 'Feels Like Christmas' as a forgotten Christmas track that never makes and impact but you still hear once or twice a year in shops!

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 17th December 2015, 10:00 AM
Post #3
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51

Awful. They're about the one act in the world I can hand on heart say have never done a good song, and this doesn't change that.

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 17th December 2015, 08:34 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

QUOTE(Juranamo @ Dec 17 2015, 09:51 AM) *
It's not a bad track, very similar to 'Life's Too Short'. Certainly not their best effort (but when you have 'Heartbeat' in your discography, that's no mean feat!) but it's a lovely festive track.

I expect it'll go down the route of The Wombats' 'Is This Christmas?' and The Feeling's 'Feels Like Christmas' as a forgotten Christmas track that never makes and impact but you still hear once or twice a year in shops!

Yeh same here I still enjoy the Wombats and the Feeling songs too so will enjoy this in the coming years even if it's not a classic.

If they released it in 2007/08 it would have went top 10 no doubt.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 07:17 PM