BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who Do You Want To Win Big Brother 2014 ?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Who Do You Want To Win ?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 28
Guests cannot vote 
troylovesmusic
post Aug 11 2014, 06:34 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,179
   No Gallery Pics

So the Final is on Friday and I was wondering who do you want win, who do you least want to win, and who have been your favourite and least favourite housemate this series ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Aug 11 2014, 06:49 PM
Post #2
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Win: Ashleigh
Least Want to Win: Pav (VERY tough as I would hate to see any of Ash/Helen/Pav win but I do have to stick to my mantra of not wanting anyone boring to win and I don't feel Pav has added anything)
Fave: Matthew (Still can't get over how he got evicted over ASH of all people, probably the worst ever eviction result - Toyas is second but that was more expected)
Least Fave: Steven (Zero redeeming qualities. The fact that he got off so lightly in his interviews when Mark didn't is absolutely ridiculous.)

It says a lot when Helen isn't in the least categories.

+Quote Post
Doug
post Aug 11 2014, 07:01 PM
Post #3
I can't help that I need it all...
Member No.: 9,410

win: ashleigh (although I'd love chris or christopher to win too, but I'd just love to see her win the most)
sixth: helen
fave: ashleigh (chris, toya, matthew and christopher shortly follow)
worst: steven (even worse than hell-en and poor-line, awful on screen and off, bitter little twerp)

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Aug 11 2014, 07:03 PM
Post #4
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Ashleigh
Helen
Ashleigh
Helen

+Quote Post
FezVez
post Aug 11 2014, 09:25 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 10,358

Ashleigh
Ash
Bianca (for the lolz)
Steven

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 11 2014, 09:41 PM
Post #6
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

Ashleigh
Helen
Ashleigh (followed by Toya, Christopher, Danielle and Matthew)
Pauline

The last q was such a hard choice though. Helen was ok for like two weeks and Steven did have one or two moments where I just had to laugh but Pauline was just so vile incessantly after only like two days of being anything otherwise. I've hated all of Pauline, Helen, Chris, Ash, Biannca, Kimbot and Steven this series for the most part, such an awful series.

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Aug 11 2014, 09:46 PM
Post #7
Rob aah
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,804
   No Gallery Pics

Ashleigh (although Christopher would be a good winner too)
Pav
Ashleigh
Pauline

This post has been edited by Rob S: Aug 11 2014, 09:47 PM

+Quote Post
Calum
post Aug 11 2014, 09:50 PM
Post #8
nabad
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,316

Win Helen
Least want to win Christopher
Favourite of the series Helen
Least favourite of the series Steven

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Aug 11 2014, 09:54 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Ashleigh / Helen / Toya / Helen

+Quote Post
Noahspike
post Aug 11 2014, 10:05 PM
Post #10
There's a frisbee in my brunch
Member No.: 19,860
   No Gallery Pics

Win: Ashleigh. Partly because I would love to see a female winner (particularly one who hasn't been inoffensive or ditzy and who's been integral to the series) after three consecutive male wins.

Least Want to Win: Helen. I don't mind where she comes as long as it's not in the top three. Yes, she's been entertaining and the biggest talking-point of the series but I don't want to see her consistently nasty, hypocritical, obnoxious attitude rewarded.

Fave: Ashleigh. Close competition from Chris, Danielle, Matthew and Christopher. She's been captivating throughout (well apart from the first two weeks or so). Opinionated, intelligent, good judge of character, funny, sweet. She's never seemed to pander to the public and has readily displayed all parts of her character, including a lot of bitchiness, cynicism and moodiness, which i believe is part of her appeal. I hate the words 'real' and 'genuine' as they've lost all meaning in BB but I really think they apply to Ashleigh as she hasn't played any cards to stay in (and has been desperate to leave at some points) - she's just tried to deal with the good and bad of the experience as she would if there weren't cameras on her. She's also incredibly clued-in and strong for her age and has somehow managed to take on an alpha role in a house full of loud, older characters. Uniquely entertaining housemate.

Least Fave: Pauline (because Steven had a smidgen of unintentional comic value and Helen was in so long she was bound to eventually show likeable aspects of her personality!). Pauline was horrendous - domineering and unwilling to listen to anyone who challenged her. Had such an awful, cult-leader-esque influence over people and couldn't have left sooner.

This post has been edited by Noahspike: Aug 11 2014, 10:09 PM

+Quote Post
troylovesmusic
post Aug 12 2014, 05:16 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 10,179
   No Gallery Pics

I forgot to vote in this myself biggrin.gif I voted Ashleigh/Helen/Ashleigh/Helen

+Quote Post
p a v
post Aug 12 2014, 05:55 PM
Post #12
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
Member No.: 4,397

WIN THE MOST: Ashleigh / fierce and classy and fabulous despite her young age <3
WIN THE LEAST: Helen / disgusting bully
FAVE: As it stands right now I think it's going to be Chris. He's been the most genuine, insightful, smart, loyal and completely consistent out of them all through the ENTIRE competition. He really deserves to win if it's not Ashleigh. I'd be really happy if he won.
LEAST FAVE: Steven / Manipulative obnoxious person. I'd prefer Helen any day over this f***face.

+Quote Post
Jade
post Aug 12 2014, 10:12 PM
Post #13
I feel so seen in the night
Group: Buzzjack's Sweetheart
Member No.: 12,810

Win the most: Christopher - I really like Ash and Ashleigh as well, but I think it'd mean the most to Christopher and after that brief strange phase he's been fantastic again.

Least favourite to win: Helen of course! She hasn't been as bad as early on in this series, but at her worst she was pretty awful and wouldn't let anyone get a word in edgeways.

Favourite of the series: Matthew! Evicted far too early. So intelligent and amusing.

Least favourite: Pauline. VILE.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:36 AM