BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post 8th February 2016, 10:18 PM
Post #1
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

The last few have all been fun right, I mainly love them for the chipmunked versions of famous songs but the characters are cute too (Theodore <3) so nice to see them back in action.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 8th February 2016, 10:44 PM
Post #2
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

So hyped for this, adore the chipmunks and the 1st two movies are two of my favourite movies of all time wub.gif kink.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 19th February 2016, 01:14 PM
Post #3
Group icon
c:

Since the last film I was a bit worried that I may have outgrown the sillyness of Alvin and co. but it was actually quite funny. Obviously the plot was nothing special and I didn't like the villain because he was so over the top that he almost made the film too stupid. However there were some enjoyable parts, some funny jokes (I loved the airport security scene and also when the chipmunks were disguising themselves as the ornaments on the front of the cars laugh.gif), Theodore remained one of the cutest characters in cinema, the chipmunked cover songs are great too (loved Turn Down For What appearing!!) and also Miles was a whole chunk of eye candy wink.gif

Overall I enjoyed it because it was so fun in places but it doesn't have the same emotion/quality plot that so many childrens films seem to have nowadays from the likes of Pixar, Disney and sometimes Dreamworks.

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 19th February 2016, 07:53 PM
Post #4
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.

Gosh I enjoyed this far too much!

10/10 (Bigger review later)

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 20th February 2016, 01:36 AM
Post #5
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.

Gosh what a fun throwback this was *.* The 1st film was incredible, the 2nd film is legit in my top 20 of all time (I've seen it like 300 times) but the 3rd film was a bunch of crap and one of my least favourite movies of all time! But this film brought it back in style and was a fun and entertaining entry to the Chipmunks franchise and I'm pretty sure I'll see this a few more times on DVD heart.gif The jokes were really funny, Miles was *.* (for more than one reason) and I loved all the other characters! The chipmunks were great as usual and I loved the jokes, the movie worked so well! Only 2 things I wish there was more Chipettes and a few more songs would have been nice as it didn't feel like there was that many! So great though wub.gif

10/10

+Quote this post
Brer
post 2nd March 2016, 09:19 PM
Post #6
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

I want to know why Miles instantly hated the chipmunks and then changed his mind so easily.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 3rd March 2016, 09:07 PM
Post #7
Group icon
c:

That was a bit of a plot hole but I guess he just warmed up to them, we don't all like the idea of stepfdamily straight away, especially if they're non-human and mega famous laugh.gif He was like REALLY attractive though so I didn't mind. tongue.gif

This is one of the last films that I'd have expected you to see though Bre laugh.gif

This post has been edited by •Josh•: 3rd March 2016, 09:07 PM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 06:50 AM