BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Has your favorite Saturday changed over time?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
(Zach)
post Jun 12 2017, 02:28 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,512

Who is your favorite member and has this changed over time? Or have you really grown to love one of the girls you didn't used to, or maybe the opposite? Now that they have gone their separate ways, they have each come into their own and established their own image. Have you been disappointed with the direction a certain member has gone in, or been pleasantly surprised by another?

I thought of this topic because I used to be really fond of Rochelle but over time I have found her to be annoying and vain. Frankie used to bore me but I have come to like her a lot more now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Jun 12 2017, 07:20 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 20,182

Great topic Zach!

I've really grown to love Una - I think my love for country music has been aided by her album release. She's got a better personality I find now she's a solo artist.

+Quote Post
Qween
post Jun 12 2017, 08:13 AM
Post #3
Schlagerdrottningen
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

Nope, it's always been Una. She seemed like the nicest, most well rounded of them all all along and also has my favourite voice out of all of the girls. Plus now she's gone solo she's definitely blossomed as a personality too in her promo and public appearances. Plus she's absolutely stunning, of course.

+Quote Post
Last Dreamer
post Jun 12 2017, 09:29 AM
Post #4
With Kristina in heart
Member No.: 28,104
   No Gallery Pics

Mollie was my favourite before Una released her amazing solo album and easily became my favourite member from Saturdays on the current moment of time, but Molie still have a chance for # 1 comeback with good solo songs. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Good Old Days: Jun 13 2017, 05:34 AM

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Jun 12 2017, 09:40 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 20,182

Loving all this love for Una! wub.gif

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jun 12 2017, 08:53 PM
Post #6
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

Oh goodness! I remember my favourite was always Mollie. However, I think during the On Your Radar era I began to realise just how underrated and underappreciated Vanessa was by the fanbase. I fell even more in love with Vanessa during Chasing The Saturdays and then she was just always my fav. Frankie is definitely 2nd now, she is just so kindhearted. I would even go to say that Mollie is now 4th behind Una, although these days I don't really spend much time following any of them other than Vanessa and Frankie occasionally.

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Jun 15 2017, 09:04 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 66

Frankie has always been my favourite although Mollie runs her close and overtakes from time to time.

+Quote Post
kye
post Jun 15 2017, 10:14 PM
Post #8
• aesthetic party •
Member No.: 2,169

My favourite was Rochelle by default at the beginning because I love S Club Juniors.. then I discovered Vanessa and never looked back wub.gif

+Quote Post
Totto
post Jun 15 2017, 10:51 PM
Post #9
I was grindin' with the DJ with my hands on the floor!
Member No.: 20,441
   No Gallery Pics

Nope and nor will it ever.

+Quote Post
(Zach)
post Jun 18 2017, 01:36 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 18,512

I don't think I cared much for Una near the beginning but of course I love her now. I don't think she'll ever be able to edge out Mollie but she is a very close second. Her rambles and shameless plugs are probably what won me over initially laugh.gif

I have always respected Mollie's devotion to the group, her positivity, and her genuine love for the other girls. Out of the five, she is clearly the one who wants this the most, and she also seems to be sort of a connector between all the girls. She also has the best taste. I don't see her ever not being my favorite.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:48 AM