BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> #FREEBRITNEY, Blasts Lynne on Instagram for her role in the conservatorship
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post May 23 2019, 01:53 PM
Post #21
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
Group: Members
Member No.: 67

They literally have all the youtube vids taken down! It’s only still on absolute Britney’s FB page, who also had their site shut down!

https://www.facebook.com/218825768159306/po...v=e&sfns=mo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Aug 23 2019, 07:33 AM
Post #22
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

sad.gif

+Quote Post
Sempachorra
post Aug 23 2019, 08:36 PM
Post #23
Let's Go Brandon
Member No.: 421

Evil man.

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post Aug 24 2019, 02:28 PM
Post #24
Buffy/Charmed
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Tyler @ May 23 2019, 02:47 PM) *
The most disheartening thing about all of this is that her team weaponized us against her. They forced projects on her and I look back at posts where I complained about her lack of promotion for Femme Fatale and Circus and feel like an absolute jack ass. I mean looking back I was so obsessed with her chart success as if it were the only way to merit the quality of her music. It makes you really think... how many times did the fan base rip people apart for things that they were contracted to do? For instance Myah Marie on Britney Jean... Britney and her have worked together since Blackout... I mean did she post the certificate of her Britney Jean gold status as a way to clue us in on what was really happening? I mean... it just makes you think. Her absence on Glory is thanks to her posting that and being a part of stems being released from bj. Why would she sabotage her own spot that was making her literally hundreds of thousands of dollars per record? Or Will.I.Am. who has liked posts about freebritney and recent tweets about her team being the worst thing to happen to her life or the fact that he was contracted to say bj was the most personal record of her career.

She craves touring because it’s the only time she gets an OUNCE of freedom. I mean they punish her by cancelling domination?

I don’t care if she never makes a song or even public appearance ever again. I just want her to be happy, to choose her own destiny. There is actual footage of her saying “I love you guys, I’m free!” When a paparazzi asked if she had a message for her fans. Funny that after the social media breakdown fans unleashed on her team it’s a video of her with a smart phone (she was only allowed flip phones when not monitored) and her getting in the drivers seat of a car for the first time besides FAKE staged photo ops done by Lou and Larry.

I hope that we can truly free her. It would bring me Peace after realizing I had a hand in keeping her prisoner of her own success.

I TOLD YOU ALL THIS YEARS AGO. I DID. AND YOU ALL IG ORED ME AND TOLD ME TO SHUT UP!!

She should jave been allowed to retire after In the Zone or Blackout! Then she could have come back years latee completely healed. As is ... we got robobrit and cycles of breakdowns and being plopped back onto the stage, breakdown, stage. Breakdown, stage. Told what to sing, what to do, etc. This is the fault of the fans and corporate greed! Own your part.

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Aug 24 2019, 03:17 PM
Post #25
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

I wouldn't say her situation over the years is the fault of fans, so I don't feel like I need to "own my part" in how things turned out. Britney entered the music industry and smashed straight away, gaining a legion of fans who would continue to support her music and her as a personality, which of course lead to a huge amount of fame and media attention. I don't think that's our "fault"... good or bad, that comes with the territory for all successful artists. We couldn't have predicted the toll that all of this would eventually take on her mental health.

If blame is going to be thrown around, I would firstly aim it at the media for being incredibly intense, intrusive and for creating a storm around her private life, particularly in 2006-8.

From Circus era to the present date, I don't know what fans could realistically have done to try and improve her situation. It was inevitable that her songs/albums/tours would keep selling, realistically we couldn't have en masse boycotted her as a way of not enabling the "corporate greed" (and honestly what would "flopping" have achieved, really?). Her fans were always going to remain supportive of her career, so again I don't think we can really be blamed for that. If at that moment in her life Britney wasn't in a place where she should have been working, then that is really on her management/her "people".

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post Aug 24 2019, 03:25 PM
Post #26
Buffy/Charmed
   No Gallery Pics

I boycotted everything after Do Somethin. I saw through the whole charade. The fact is other fans just didn't want to. Like she hasn't even put out a single good song since 2007! We'd have lost NOTHING and let her keep her life and possibly gained a massivr comeback - MAYBE, if she wanted to - eventually. But no. The fans were too defensive and attacked any of us who said she had a petmanent problem now and would not be the same and needed to leave the industry. No. We were haters!

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Aug 24 2019, 03:45 PM
Post #27
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

I honestly don't think the music/performing is a direct issue in all of this. She hasn't been career orientated for months now... as far as I'm aware her last commitment was in October 2018 when she announced Domination? Yet the struggles with the conservatorship remains a huge presence in her personal life even during this down time from her career.

It's a moot point to speculate how things might have been for her if she'd retired from music pre-2007. If you take away the creating music/rehearsing dance routines/promoting her records/touring from her life, that doesn't necessarily mean that she'd have had an idyllic life otherwise. Britney has expressed that music and performing is her passion, so retiring might not have been in her best interests either, from a mental health point of view. The thing is... Britney's situation, from an outside perspective, is difficult and quite unique - and the fans/media more than likely don't even know the half of it.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Sep 4 2019, 12:36 AM
Post #28

They just reported (but since deleted) that K-Fed actually now has full custody due to Jamie. But this post is still up so I assume the last post was false info.

I'm sick to f***ing death of Jamie. He's f***ed it up for her and I'm pissed.

+Quote Post
girlsaloudjunkie
post Sep 4 2019, 03:13 AM
Post #29
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 5,073
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Aug 25 2019, 12:55 AM) *
I boycotted everything after Do Somethin. I saw through the whole charade. The fact is other fans just didn't want to. Like she hasn't even put out a single good song since 2007! We'd have lost NOTHING and let her keep her life and possibly gained a massivr comeback - MAYBE, if she wanted to - eventually. But no. The fans were too defensive and attacked any of us who said she had a petmanent problem now and would not be the same and needed to leave the industry. No. We were haters!

YOU ARE TOO MUCH!
Do you need some sort of validation for choosing to boycott Britney?
The fact you say she hasn't released any good music post 2007 shows how out of touch you are.

+Quote Post
p a v
post Sep 4 2019, 10:25 AM
Post #30
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
Member No.: 4,397

QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Aug 24 2019, 05:28 PM) *
I TOLD YOU ALL THIS YEARS AGO. I DID. AND YOU ALL IG ORED ME AND TOLD ME TO SHUT UP!!

She should jave been allowed to retire after In the Zone or Blackout! Then she could have come back years latee completely healed. As is ... we got robobrit and cycles of breakdowns and being plopped back onto the stage, breakdown, stage. Breakdown, stage. Told what to sing, what to do, etc. This is the fault of the fans and corporate greed! Own your part.

CON

QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Aug 24 2019, 06:25 PM) *

GRATZ

pat yourself on the back hun

This post has been edited by f: Sep 4 2019, 10:27 AM

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post Sep 4 2019, 05:13 PM
Post #31
Buffy/Charmed
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(girlsaloudjunkie @ Sep 4 2019, 04:13 AM) *
YOU ARE TOO MUCH!
Do you need some sort of validation for choosing to boycott Britney?
The fact you say she hasn't released any good music post 2007 shows how out of touch you are.

But she hasn't. She hasn't been involved in it. I told you all this YEARS AGO. I told you all this as you all squealed that she was cured. I told you all it was a permanent illness, but noo. You CHOSE not to believe that and follow the pr line. Time to support HER, not the image, and let her retire to her family.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Sep 5 2019, 05:30 PM
Post #32

She's back to being a brunette.. says that her sister inspired her look.. they've apparently unfollowed each other on Insta..

Gahh!

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Sep 6 2019, 05:17 PM
Post #33

Jamie has requested to step down TEMPORARILY as her conservator (until at least Jan)...

Apparently, if he steps down he can choose a replacement. Had he been removed due to his actions, he'd have no say. So basically, I assume he'd unofficially control her.

She can't win if that's true. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Sempachorra
post Sep 6 2019, 05:23 PM
Post #34
Let's Go Brandon
Member No.: 421

Its ridiculous that a woman her age still needs permission to do shit

Also the rumored replacement: https://twitter.com/d4niellr/status/1170016984764993538?s=20

This post has been edited by Euphorique: Sep 6 2019, 05:33 PM

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Sep 8 2019, 08:40 PM
Post #35
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 39,568
   No Gallery Pics

It's all very strange, but there must be a good reason if a judge is agreeing to this. If it were just about control and not because Britney is a danger to herself then it would get thrown out of the window surely?

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post Sep 9 2019, 12:53 AM
Post #36
Buffy/Charmed
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Spiceboy @ Sep 8 2019, 09:40 PM) *
It's all very strange, but there must be a good reason if a judge is agreeing to this. If it were just about control and not because Britney is a danger to herself then it would get thrown out of the window surely?

This.

They need to let her retire already! She hasn't been in a fit state since 2006. It's a shame as she had so much potential, which you can see with In The Zone, but it is what it is. She needs to tske care of no.1.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Sep 9 2019, 01:47 AM
Post #37
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Sep 5 2019, 10:30 AM) *
She's back to being a brunette.. says that her sister inspired her look.. they've apparently unfollowed each other on Insta..

Gahh!
i’m seeing this and there’s no way that people can still deny that this entire debacle has been calculated. Like to cut off someone’s help resources one by one until they’re the only person they can turn to... it’s beyond abusive.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Sep 9 2019, 12:50 PM
Post #38

Wtf

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Sep 9 2019, 12:59 PM
Post #39

QUOTE(Spiceboy @ Sep 8 2019, 09:40 PM) *
The people "in control" seem quite corrupt and abusive of their positions. The woman supposedly taking Jamie's place has allegations of conservatorship abuse against her, already!

+Quote Post
inactiveaccount
post Sep 15 2019, 12:39 PM
Post #40
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 1,030
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Aug 24 2019, 04:25 PM) *

Do Somethin was 2005. Are you saying you didn’t like ‘blackput’ ?!

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:37 PM