BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Little Mix are in talks with Sam Feldt for collaboration
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Dynasty.
post 15th June 2021, 06:33 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 74,599

Little Mix and Sam Feldt are in talks for a collaboration.

[Source: Music News]

The 'Confetti' hitmakers and the Dutch DJ have been swapping ideas for a track and are waiting for that "perfect match".

Sam told the Daily Star newspaper's Wired column: "We've been in touch. We have had some talks and we have some songs that we have both sent each other.

"We haven't had that perfect match yet but we are definitely in talks about doing a collaboration at some point.

"They are enjoying dancing."

The chart-topping trio – comprising Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock – have recently released dance hits 'No Time For Tears' with Nathan Dawe and 'Heartbreak Anthem' with Galantis and David Guetta.

And the 27-year-old record producer – whose real name is Sammy Renders – admitted he's up for making all kinds of music.

He added: "I love to work with these pop artists like the girls.

"I love to work with strange collaborations too that you might not expect.

"I have worked with Shaggy, Akon – I'm all over the place."

This post has been edited by Dynasty.: 15th June 2021, 06:35 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Perriechu
post 15th June 2021, 08:22 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 109,885

the collabs thing was cute at first but now I'm bored of these b/c-list collaborations

+Quote this post
Frenchie
post 15th June 2021, 08:36 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 72,030

Please god no! Why do they keep collabing with these nobodies. They should be in talks with a list DJs and artists not Sam Feldt who’s had one hit (???) and it was an awfully painful one at that.

They should have a limit where the act they’re collabing with needs to have at least 1 uk #1 and 5 top ten hits or something like that laugh.gif

+Quote this post
post 15th June 2021, 09:38 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Some like Doja, Sza or Chloe & Halle...They need to set their sites a bit higher.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 15th June 2021, 09:48 AM
Post #5
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

I really disliked both 'Show Me Love' and 'Post Malone' by him so would rather they sit this one out lol

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 15th June 2021, 11:02 AM
Post #6
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

I'm more interested in the songs themselves than who the collaborators are - they don't need A list collabs to make great songs. Galantis aren't exactly A list and their last hit before Heartbreak Anthem was five years ago, and Guetta's hardly at the peak of his relevance, yet it's an amazing song! Equally, A list collaborations can be completely disappointing - see pretty much any big name collab that Justin Bieber's done laugh.gif (and I'm a huge fan of his)

Sam Feldt has a few bops, this could be good if it sees the light of day so colour me intrigued.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 15th June 2021, 07:26 PM
Post #7
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

QUOTE(Frenchie @ Jun 15 2021, 09:36 AM) *
Please god no! Why do they keep collabing with these nobodies. They should be in talks with a list DJs and artists not Sam Feldt who’s had one hit (???) and it was an awfully painful one at that.

Now now let's be fair here. He has had two hits. (They were both awfully painful, but still)

+Quote this post
Mr. C. Joel
post 15th June 2021, 07:31 PM
Post #8
Group icon
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
User: 7,475

I guess 10 years in though they can Collab with whoever they want too!

I’m sure it’s not a case of ‘They’ve had x number of top 10’s’ if the song sounds like a massive hit then they should run with it.

Although Sam really?!? It is a bit of an odd choice and I hope we aren’t going to get loads of dance songs now.

I’d say Guetta is still a MASSIVE name, He might not be at his prime and release commercial hit after hit but he’s massively credible and it’s his name that’s pushed it up even more on Streaming playlists.

Atlantic have obviously pushed this so hard with Galantis but his name is definitely aiding that.

+Quote this post
post 15th June 2021, 07:32 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Yeah Guetta is 8th in the WORLD on Spotify.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 07:09 AM