BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Amazing Race 27
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
p a v
post 26th September 2015, 04:13 PM
Post #1
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

So the new season officially started. Yassssss

The jocks are SO FUCKING HOT. OH MY GOD. The green team guy is soooooo annoying. You made a f***ing decision and lost, deal with it and stop whining. Ugh

Interesting to see how the new express pass rules will work ohmy.gif

P.s. the Asians speaking Spanish to brazilians though. So embarrassed for them.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Riser
post 26th September 2015, 10:39 PM
Post #2
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534

Good start to the season, although no team stands out as a favorite to me yet. I actually felt bad for the green team but he complained way too much, and it was his decision to go for the Fast Forward without even consulting his partner so oops. I thought they'd be a tough pair to beat unless they keep getting all of the bad luck laugh.gif

Can't believe so many teams went for the slide puzzle. I've always found those to be impossible so I never would've considered it. The volleyball task looked easier than I thought it would be!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd October 2015, 06:54 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

Seems like a decent cast, not really drawn to one particular team however.

Not overly sad to see Team Midget leave, they seemed alright but they weren't very humble about being kicked off which was off-putting. Team Mother and Gay Son annoy me. I'm liking Ernest and Jin, did you see those bodies on the beach in Episode 1? Damn, they're on point - but I don't think I can take much more of the "We're poor, woe as me" story-line. Jazmine and Danielle are probably my favorites right now, but it's hard to root for a F/F team on The Amazing Race - they rarely win. Justin and Diana are annoying as hell as well - I liked them Episode 1 but he cries too much and she's way too basic. Kelsey and Joey could be fun - I hope they last to the later legs, they seem like TV Gold. Tanner and Josh tho, yeah, they're hot, but total douches. Outrunning a Mother/Son team to finish second and injuring yourself in the process.. what a douche move, although they look fine in the preview for Episode 3.

Don't want an Alpha Male team as a winner this year, especially after TAR Canada.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 3rd October 2015, 06:55 AM

+Quote this post
p a v
post 4th October 2015, 01:14 PM
Post #4
Group icon

I rolled my eyes at Tanner injuring themselves in that race for 2nd place. What an ass. Justin is annoying as shit. Cannot stand him. The track girls staying was so good. I predicted the midget team leaving at the beginning of the episode. Didn't care about them so it's okay.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 11th October 2015, 12:48 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

What a moot leg. Didn't seem like there was any opportunity for Ernest & Jin to catch up at all.
They're really shoving Gay & Mom, Hot Team Texas and Justin & Mute down our throats, but it was good to see Team Doctor, despite them not running the best leg.

Not sure why Tanner & Josh are so gung ho about using the U-Turn on Justin so soon in the race. Justin's right, they'd just U-Turn a weaker team that's behind them and likely end up staying. There are plenty of weak teams to pick from right now. Save your U-Turn ability for later in the race when there are stronger teams.. the rules I believe is that you can only use a U-Turn once.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 11th October 2015, 05:43 PM
Post #6
Group icon

Oh God what a completely useless episode. I was so sure it would be a non elimination leg because Ernest and jin had almost zero chance to catch up indeed! I am beginning to dislike this season because they only show that repugnant utterly annoying creature Justin all the time. It was satisfying to see them get beat at the end but the douche team hardly deserves the win too. However if I had to pick between the two then it's the douches all the way...

Focus on someone else PLEASE. seeing the next on the amazing race clip, it's not looking very likely to happen tho. Ugh.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 18th October 2015, 12:17 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Tanner and Josh are just a bunch of bitchy queens.
They didn't even have to use their Express Pass, it was good for 5 legs and isn't this the 4th?
Does this leg and the next one count as one leg because nobody is eliminated and there was no pit stop?

I love the fact that they lost a first place for the improper use of their Express Pass tho - amazing. Would have been 100x better if Justin actually WON the leg and got a prize and 1000x better if Justin U-Turned Tanner/Josh and they went home.

Good use of a double episode tho, Victoria Falls looks beautiful.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 19th October 2015, 09:37 AM
Post #8
Group icon

wastedexpresspass.com

I was grinning SO hard. I even want Justin and Diana to finish above them now.

If they have any brain they will give the pass to one of the girl teams because they are no competition really.

Generally this season has been so one-sided with a LOT of airtime getting wasted (yes, WASTED) on those obnoxious jocks and annoying Justin. It's ridiculous. I don't even remember ANY of the other teams members' names and by this point I usually memorise the majority. The rest of the teams being weak as f*** doesn't help things either. Ugh.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 24th October 2015, 05:34 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

This season is just terrible.
That last leg was probably one of the worst I've ever seen. Jump off a cliff, feed a Crocodile, walk with Lions. No challenge to that at all. Literally all it was was just walking a leg one-by-one.

What made this leg even more frustrating was peoples inability to read their clues, it should have been Tiffany & Krista going home because they were in last, but two teams failed to follow very simple directions and one went home because of it.

I hope they step up their game and have better challenges coming up. And even though Africa is beautiful, I haven't seen one challenging task come up yet. Move on please.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 25th October 2015, 12:36 PM
Post #10
Group icon

Yes! This season is becoming my least favourite ever. It's basically physically impossible for a team that finished in the 2nd half of the first leg to go ahead and have a shot at winning in the next leg. At least they showed the 'loser' teams this time and didn't waste 30 minutes on the JustinDiana/TannerJosh feud, although they still mentioned it like 4 times. GOD FORBID WE ALL FORGET FOR 4 MINUTES ABOUT IT

Beyond frustrating the girls didn't read the clue. It's like literally the only thing you're asked to do in this race if you want to win.

- You are going to Slovakia!
- YAAAAAAY *thinks: what the hell is a slovarkia* THIS IS AWESOME!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 25th October 2015, 02:25 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I wonder what team ended up replacing Zach and Frankie/Devin (Big Brother).
This just seems like a filler cast to me.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 25th October 2015, 02:28 PM

+Quote this post
p a v
post 5th November 2015, 10:49 AM
Post #12
Group icon

So amazed how cheerleaders managed to get 2nd place after being in the bottom haha

+Quote this post
p a v
post 7th November 2015, 10:20 AM
Post #13
Group icon

Texas jocks not being able to count and others not even knowing what Hague was. I just... can't. I guess the stereotypes of Americans being bad with geography and pretty people being generally dumb are there for a reason.

+Quote this post
Riser
post 7th November 2015, 03:46 PM
Post #14
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534

And thinking Rotterdam is the same city as Amsterdam *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* It really is a season of misfits.

So far I'm most disappointed in the track stars leaving, they were showing some potential until they messed up the end of their last leg. Glad to see the cheerleaders starting to prove themselves!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 7th November 2015, 07:23 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Really stupid mistakes still, Cindy and Rick lost because they have no sense of urgency.
Justin and Diana look unstoppable at this point because they just go and do what's needed.. Tanner and Josh just seem to want to coast through that episode.

I did like Tanner and Josh's date in Paris however.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 7th November 2015, 07:26 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 12th November 2015, 02:44 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Season 28 Cast Announced:

http://www.homorazzi.com/article/the-amazi...hl/#more-232771

They're all Social Media stars (or friends/family/dating a social media star).
I think I'll pass on this season. Blurg.

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post 12th November 2015, 03:00 PM
Post #17
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421

I found out about Tyler & Korey yesterday, couple of other names I recognise but vast majority are new to me! I'm fine with it but I feel like the show might overkill the '#selfie, share your journey with this product that has been placed' kinda vibe which they have the tendency to do anyway let alone on a 'social media season' :/

+Quote this post
p a v
post 12th November 2015, 03:42 PM
Post #18
Group icon

Bleurgh indeed. Are they so desperate for viewers?

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 15th November 2015, 01:01 AM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

So crap that the last episode was a Non-Elimination, Tanner and Josh were so close to leaving!

+Quote this post
p a v
post 15th November 2015, 03:16 PM
Post #20
Group icon

Ugh.

The only exclamation that describes the episode for me.

Justin and Diana the only ones getting the early flight. How very shocking!!1

Tanner and Josh not wanting to do a layover in Brussels/Paris/Berlin or something and spend 5 hours doing sightseeing? What?!

I'm surprised Tanner and Josh didn't tackle the girls to the ground / pushed them in that foot race inside the Polish house. If it was the son/mum team, they would totally do that.

The girls never watched any episode of TAR where teams had to collect money from people in the street. At least it felt like it. Of course you won't get anything by looking like your mother just died! And don't start on not doing the research. It's these things that separate them from Justin/Diana for example.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 07:04 AM