BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Kim K ROBBED at gunpoint at Paris hotel, Approx 9m worth of jewellery stolen
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
danG
post 4th October 2016, 01:01 PM
Post #1
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04...-jewels-on-soc/

ohmy.gif

She was apparently physically okay afterwards but of course mentally scarred. Kanye very angry about this having happened too and stopped his show when he heard the news.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jade
post 4th October 2016, 01:15 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Oh yes I heard about this yesterday. Sounds very traumatic, though it's a relief that at least no physical harm was caused to her. Scumbags.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 4th October 2016, 01:17 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

I find it very hard to give the Kardashians any ounce of sympathy, but I keep reminding myself that Kim is human after all and this was clearly a horrific, frightening experience that no-one should be subjected to, no matter what you may think of them.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 4th October 2016, 01:26 PM
Post #4
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

you would think someone saw something because there must be lots of paparazzi watching her every move in Paris?!

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 4th October 2016, 03:07 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

She must be terrified. Apparently she begged them to spare her life for her children.

And even though I really don't like her I still wouldn't wish this sort of evil on anybody.

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 4th October 2016, 03:11 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Look what I found...I hope this is not some publicity stunt ala Ryan Lochte.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.2815747

Yeah, right.

There's a reason why half the world doesn't believe that armed gunmen stormed into Kim Kardashian's super-secure Paris lair on Sunday night and made off with $10 million in jewels.

Because it's too good to be true.

Here's what we know: Kim Kardashian claims that five masked men stormed into her room, tied her up at gunpoint, threatened to kill her before she begged for her life, and then stole more than $10 million in jewels before fleeing on bikes. She then somehow broke free of her bondage and called her husband Kanye West, possibly while he was onstage at a concert in Queens, prompting him to abruptly cancel the remainder of the show. He returned to Manhattan to wait out the storm.

Wow! It's a made for TV story. And won't it be amazing when it airs when "Keeping up with the Kardashians" returns (wouldn't you know) on Oct. 23!

But here's the problem: when it comes to the Kardashians, the media simply can't keep up. Indeed, our normal skepticism and usual methods for checking basic facts disappear.

The entire story so far is based on an unnamed Kardashian "rep" and paraphrased synopses from French authorities.

If this happened in New York, the police commissioner, the mayor and the Manhattan DA would have had three press conferences and surveillance shots of the alleged men would have already been transmitted to every phone in the country. And the city's papers would be rushing to beat each other with scoops.

Because something's not right. This doesn't feel like a heist. It feels like a plot twist for a season premiere. Why did West stop his concert mid-rap, citing a "family emergency," yet not rush to Paris to be with his distraught wife?

Why did Kim leave the City of Light mere hours after she was supposedly interviewed by Paris cops?

Where is the concierge who was accosted by the gunmen before giving them access to the Kardashian aerie? And who is he or she?

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post 4th October 2016, 03:11 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
User: 23,247

This is awful sad.gif

+Quote this post
danG
post 4th October 2016, 03:22 PM
Post #8
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

If this turns out to just be a publicity stunt for Kardashian's show then I'd lose a lot of respect for her :|

It is hard to believe there was such a lack of security that robbers could just get into her room though!

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post 4th October 2016, 03:24 PM
Post #9
Group icon

QUOTE(danG @ Oct 4 2016, 04:22 PM) *
If this turns out to just be a publicity stunt for Kardashian's show then I'd lose a lot of respect for her :|

To be honest, when I first saw the headline 'Kim K robbed a gunpoint by fake police' it did sound like she'd paid the police to rob her. I'm not the person to judge though.

+Quote this post
Qween
post 4th October 2016, 04:35 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

My first thought was (literally) ''I bet this is all a STUNT'' too, which kind of sums up Kim and her AWFUL brand of ''celebrity'' up perfectly.

I'm not going to say I'm glad it happened or anything as callous as that, because I'm not, but at the same time I struggle to have much sympathy.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 4th October 2016, 04:46 PM
Post #11
Group icon
User: 13,007

How the f*** can you not have sympathy for a MOTHER / woman / HUMAN BEING being held at gunpoint mellow.gif mellow.gif blink.gif

I think it sums up US PEOPLE more than her if we're struggling to sympathise with someone almost being KILLED, no?

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 4th October 2016, 04:48 PM
Post #12
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790

QUOTE(HausofTravis @ Oct 4 2016, 05:46 PM) *
How the f*** can you not have sympathy for a MOTHER / woman / HUMAN BEING being held at gunpoint mellow.gif mellow.gif blink.gif

I think it sums up US PEOPLE more than her if we're struggling to sympathise with someone almost being KILLED, no?

word

+Quote this post
RosaParksMyCar
post 4th October 2016, 04:51 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
User: 16,548

Kim being murdered would so be like Ariana's death in Scream Queens

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 4th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

There have been far too many vile responses to this that I've seen, ranging from misogynistic to victim blaming to downright disrespectful. At the end of the day, whether she is rich or not, she is a mother, sister, wife and daughter, and fundamentally she is human. To not have sympathy or understand that what happened is horrific for her is just despicable, the fact she is famous for nothing doesn't mean that suddenly she deserves to be harmed or to fear for her life.

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 4th October 2016, 06:26 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Liаm @ Oct 4 2016, 07:50 PM) *
There have been far too many vile responses to this that I've seen, ranging from misogynistic to victim blaming to downright disrespectful. At the end of the day, whether she is rich or not, she is a mother, sister, wife and daughter, and fundamentally she is human. To not have sympathy or understand that what happened is horrific for her is just despicable, the fact she is famous for nothing doesn't mean that suddenly she deserves to be harmed or to fear for her life.

I 100% agree, as I said earlier I wouldn't want this sort of evil on anyone.

But I also hope it's not a public stunt for new season show, that would be despicable from her side as well.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 4th October 2016, 06:42 PM
Post #16
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

QUOTE(Addy K!ng @ Oct 4 2016, 09:26 PM) *
I 100% agree, as I said earlier I wouldn't want this sort of evil on anyone.

But I also hope it's not a public stunt for new season show, that would be despicable from her side as well.

So you want her to have been held at gunpoint then? 🙊

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 4th October 2016, 07:02 PM
Post #17
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

Dear Jesus, as much of a hate figure Kim and the rest of her family is, NO ONE deserves to be mugged at gunpoint. Imagine if that was your MOTHER. Saying that this is a publicity stunt is like saying "Why don't you just let the good Lord do his work and purge the unholy?"

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post 4th October 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #18
Group icon

Agreed. Everyone is human.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 4th October 2016, 07:37 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

I don't have any sympathy what so ever for her, she doesn't have any talent except in the bedroom and yet she has some much doe? she doesn't know what it feels like to scrape and graft in all kinds of shitty jobs for every penny she has and I am supposed to feel distraught that some people stole millions of dollars from her?

As long as she doesn't get killed I wont be shedding any tears if this happens again.

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 4th October 2016, 07:39 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Conderella @ Oct 4 2016, 08:42 PM) *
So you want her to have been held at gunpoint then? 🙊

No.

I don't know where you're getting that.