BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Everything Sucks!, Netflix
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Linds.
post 1st March 2018, 10:51 PM
Post #1
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

So this has been my latest binge! It's a really easy watch, standard American teen comedy drama with only ten half hour long episodes in the season. It's set in 1996 and follows a group of teenagers navigating 90s high school life. Each episode is packed full of nostalgia and is very well done in regards to the setting etc.

I thought it picked up more towards the second half of the season but as is the case with most netflix shows, the likeability of the characters is what keeps you compelled until the plot lines develop more. I think theres a kid in the story that we can all relate to on some level which is why these kind of shows are so overdone but this one doesn't actually feel that tired, im not sure if its because of the characters or that it's maybe how there are a lot of typical storylines but they've got a slight twist to them (like the popular kid falling for the nerdy outcast except its two girls, plus the 90s setting helps i think. It is just a cute show tbh and is perfect if you just want something light and doesn't take too much focus to watch.

anyone else seen this yet? happy.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 03:49 AM