BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> What have you purchased today?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Silas
post May 11 2018, 07:48 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
I know most of us have entered the 22nd century and now exist solely in 1's and 0's and streaming, but some of us still purchase things old school style so let's share what it is we are loving!

Today I purchased:

In Plain Sight Season 1 - 5 for £4.99 each season on Amazon Video
Will & Grace Season 9 for £7.99 - Limited Time offer on iTunes!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
awardinary
post May 11 2018, 07:56 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
Pronouns: he/him
User: 21,587
I buy things on iTunes frequently still.

Right now I’m contemplating buying Prison Break season 5 which I’ve never seen before seeing as I just completed the first four seasons.

+Quote this post
Silas
post May 11 2018, 08:00 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
People keep telling me to watch Prison Break!

I'm glad I'm not the only one still purchasing.

I am weighing up if I want to buy The Good Fight or not. thinking.gif and if so, in what format. The DVD of season 1 is only a tenner on Amazon right now.

+Quote this post
Riser
post May 12 2018, 04:52 AM
Post #4
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
I don't buy DVDs for myself but they work as an easy gift idea for me. So I'm currently owning seasons 1-4 of Parks and Rec and I've just noticed Fuller House is on DVD so I'm eyeing season 1 of that for my birthday - as long as it's worth watching? Might as well ask while I'm here! (but tbh I wanna try it no matter what and I don't have Netflix)

+Quote this post
Hide&Seek
post Aug 5 2018, 11:32 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 3,500
I bought some second hand dvd's the other day :

Police Squad! - I love the Naked Gun movies, but had never seen the tv show. I have now. Loved it !
Monday Monday - the first and only series. I've never even heard of this, but it was only a euro, and features actors that I've liked in other shows.
Brokeback Mountain - I've never seen this movie. It was only 50c.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Aug 5 2018, 11:54 PM
Post #6
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
I'm finally building up my classic Doctor Who collection, I've bought all of these stories recently:

The Dominators
Day of the Daleks
The Talons of Weng-Chiang
the full Key To Time season boxset
The Caves of Androzani
Remembrance of the Daleks
and the TV movie

Hopefully gonna be picking up more very soon biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Aug 6 2018, 11:46 AM
Post #7
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Yesss Joseph!!! I’ve got/seen all the classic Doctor Who from Pertwee onwards. When I started the collection, I was more ignorant towards Black & White TV/film and also attempted to limit a huge goal, so I just focused on getting all the colour ones.

I’ve only just very recently started to get the Hartnell/Troughton stories (I’d already had a couple from boxsets that had colour stories in)! This time I’m doing it in chronological order so I’ve bought as far as The Dalek Invasion of Earth and just recently watched as far as The Reign of Terror. There’s only been one missing story so far (and The Reign of Terror has a couple of animated episodes) but I think I’m soon going to the period where there’s huge gaps of missing stories sad.gif I’m actually finding the stories to actually have more developed characters and better production than some of the colour Classic era!! They’re a lot better than ignorant me expected. Once I’ve finshed, I might continue on with watching the colour ones in chronological order for the first time! Although it will certainly take me an age...

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:02 PM